Rediscovering Steve Steele's Movies

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Ray McCoy
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Rediscovering Steve Steele's Movies

Post by Ray McCoy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:08 pm

Howdy, folks.

I was going through my old bookmarks (and I mean OLD) when I found that Steve Steele has made several new movies. Previously he has dealt primarily in hypno amd MC fetishes, but he has a few recent movies dedicated to girls becoming completely servile mechanical automatons via nanobot injection:

http://www.erotictransformation.com/list/

The girls don't talk in the movies once transformed, but they COMPLETELY sell the "mechanical doll" aspect---unchanging or completely blank expressions, perfect repetitive movements, and standing still as a statue. On top of that, whenever they move, a subtle motor sound can be heard, and when they blink---which is infrequent---the movement is mechanical and accompanied by a whirring sound. It helps maintain the illusion, and I became an instant fan.

And, the girls are completely, utterly hot. Combine that with the sound and movements, and it is well worth the admission. The movies do have plots and quite good acting, as well as a big dose of humor. Considering the content, they are reasonably priced, as you are getting quality stuff shot with a real camera, with changing camera angles showing the girls' blank expressions as they obey.

I've written Steve to ask about his custom pricing, and with the quality he puts into his work, his prices are definitely worth a second look, or even crowdfunding from us members. For one, I want to see more of the stuff.
Portrait of the sleep deprived...