RoboJohanssen

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: RoboJohanssen

Post by 33cl33 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:44 am

I've always imagined there will be a business model where people get paid a fee to be digitized (like the camera grid rooms used for motion capture) in high definition, and can receive royalties based on # of uses for bots.

If models are already selling molded replicas of their privates... why not.

But doing it without one's consent will be an interesting societal question to deal with.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Taren Capel
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Re: RoboJohanssen

Post by Taren Capel » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:21 am

I don't think it is much different than someone printing out a pic of their favourite celeb to hang on the wall or use as wallpaper on their computer. It was basically an art project, not so different than if someone painted a picture or made a sculpture.

Any such early projects in gynoid/android construction are likely to be modelled on somebody, at least facially. Celebrities always have many images one can find, so I can see why they would be likely to get copied. Since he chose to give it a human style face, it would be easier (and probably more fun) to make it look like a well known person.

Consider the alternative.. How could he actually make it look like nobody in particular? Should he have had to access FBI or etc files to make sure any randomized face he came up with was not a match for any existing human in the major security databases? LOL I don't even know if that is possible, and it hardly seems like a reasonable requirement.

I would guess that he might have some, shall we say.. personal reasons for the choice of appearance? Perhaps he was just "following his bliss". LOL Considering that he seems to have also made her perhaps a trifle flirty, I would guess that the evenings he puts in working on that project are likely a bit less lonely than they were before he put her together.

In any case, it looks to be a well done project, and I applaud his efforts. If perchance at least part of his motivation might be activities that some people might consider "immoral" or "indecent", I'd upgrade the applause to :thumbsup: