Supergirl

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Supergirl

Post by Spaz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:21 pm

First, read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_(comics)

Now, read this:

It's been the question nagging the nation ever since it was announced that CBS was making a Supergirl series. When would Laura Vandervoort be cast as anyone in this show?

Now! The actress who previously played Supergirl on Smallville has joined CBS's Supergirl, but since the title role already belongs to Melissa Benoist (who is killing it, btw), who will Vandervoort play? How about someone from the other side? According to Warner Bros, Vandervoort will suit up as Indigo, "a living, strong-willed supercomputer that was sentenced to Fort Rozz after turning against the people of Krypton. Now on Earth, Indigo will let nothing stand in her way." If she sticks with the DC Comics canon, she'll be able to fly, create force fields, shoot energy blasts from her hands and eyes, and communicate with machines. Not too shabby.

Also joining Supergirl will be The Young and the Restless's Jeff Branson in the recurring role of Master Jailer. As his name implies, Master Jailer is a tough cookie who helps keep all the bad guys inside Fort Rozz. Now on Earth, he'll try capturing all the escapees and bringing them to justice.

CBS did not mention when Indigo or Master Jailer would appear in Supergirl.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

minkwheel

Re: Supergirl

Post by minkwheel » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:05 pm

ALSO...soon Win's dad (THE TOYMAN) is going to be featured...... wonder if he'll try to unleash an evil Supergirl robot? ---could happen.........and it also might not... but he's coming this season.
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:05 am

That's cool!

Either way, this Indigo character is supposed to be recurring, so we'll be seeing quite a bit of her if we're lucky.

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

xerxes31415
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by xerxes31415 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:25 pm

I'm curious how robotic they'll make her character. I hope it's more than just the "Hey, I'm actually a machine." then never touch on it again.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:54 pm

I hope they don't make her look greenish like she apparently is in the comics....

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Well, it appears this episode will be airing on Leap Day, February 29.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:43 am

I'm starting to get the feeling this iteration of Indigo won't actually be a fembot, but merely a Weird Science type thing that can travel through computers and stuff...

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Spaz » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Well, I finally watched the episode and Indigo was sort of a Weird Science alien that could travel through computers...but, at the end she was infected with a virus and fell apart, and another alien used a device to reconstitute her in a disassembled, deactivated state. Very short scene at the end of the episode...will screencap at my earliest convenience.

chenlebb
Technosexuality: Built

Post by chenlebb » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:54 pm

I hope we can see her again before the end of this season.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:24 pm

We SHOULD be seeing more of Indigo, because she will be playing opposite of "Non" and will be more compliant, because he's "repurposed" her .... The next few episodes will deal with Livewire, SILVER BANSHEE and THE FLASH coming around for good measure.
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

jolshefsky

Post by jolshefsky » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:35 am

Spaz wrote:Well, I finally watched the episode and Indigo was sort of a Weird Science alien that could travel through computers...but, at the end she was infected with a virus and fell apart, and another alien used a device to reconstitute her in a disassembled, deactivated state. Very short scene at the end of the episode...will screencap at my earliest convenience.
As I had posted in the ftp thread, the blue-skinned alien robot woman look wasn't my thing, and the very brief cheap scene of her in pieces was disappointing: no internal electronics, just magic sparkly filling.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky