YouTube and other video finds 2015

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
tinyspider

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2015

Post by tinyspider » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Gyn wrote:Wow, yes, maybe there is more fembot material in the series, I must dig in and find out.
This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVcJdt4WE8 has a cool scene at about 8:30 in. Estrella (the brunette) detects a vampire problem in the ship and asks Hilguegue (the blond) to help her, but Hilguegue doesn't believe in vampires, so Estrella deactivates her and installs something to make her believe and teleports some vampires. As soon as Hilguegue is reactivated and sees them, she malfunctions and passes out.

Unfortunately my understanding of French is abysmal at best, but the premise is that Estrella and Hilguegue are two alien robots from a planet called Vega. They also have freezing powers and can "teleport" people and things. They're some sort of infiltrates on the ship so the premise of most episodes is about them trying to solve problems without the crew realizing they're not humans, very much along the lines of Mork and Mindy (or something like that :lol: like I said, my French sucks). For those of you who like freezing, I know for sure there's a lot that kind of scenes and I've seen malfunctions and deactivations, but I can't remember specific scenes or episodes. Happy hunting!

Kishin
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Kishin » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:29 am

Having the most difficult time downloading video from that show. Its fragmented into so many smaller files like streaming media.
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Kishin wrote:Having the most difficult time downloading video from that show. Its fragmented into so many smaller files like streaming media.
What browser extension do you use to download? Youtube center not only has a download option, it also fixes many annoying Youtube features, you can get it for Chrome, Safari and Firefox here.
Also, keep in mind, since this is a show from the 90s and it has a lof of freezing content, there's a ton of short, low quality videos on Youtube
Anyway, I uploaded some full relevant chapters to the FTP, here's the rundown of ASFR content within them:
les pantalons: freeze/reprogramming at 10:00 in and at 17:09 in
le mystere hilguegue: freeze at 8:12, freeze/deactivation at 11:50, freeze at 13:55, blank stare/disassemble/repair at 14:27 and at 17:41
vampires and co: blank stare/open panel/repair at 8:32
NOT UPLOADED - Super framb: blank stare/open panel/repair at 21:10
For those of you without FTP access, episode names link directly to the Youtube video.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:36 pm

This is the program I always use: http://www.ytddownloader.com/
"Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness" - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two (In Development)

--NightBattery--
Identification: Cyborg

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:40 pm

i wonder what is the premise of this show that has a couple of androids taking a seemingly endless love cruiser.
But i know better.
is better to not know. U _ U

dieur

Re: La Croisiere Foll Amour

Post by dieur » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:48 pm

As they argues (about super heroes?), I couldn't help but think Black hair was thinking "I've seen you with your panel open and my hands in your circuitry."

Very sexy
Gyn wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9UPQWffprk

Almost till the end of the video, the girl with the green pants is a robot.

chenlebb

Post by chenlebb » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:44 pm

https://youtu.be/497l6J8IUZs?t=44

This video is about should sexbot be banned?

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Can't understand everything, but some of those visual gags show the hypocrisy of those authoritarian windbags pretty well. :lol:

chenlebb

Post by chenlebb » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:59 am

Robotman wrote:Can't understand everything, but some of those visual gags show the hypocrisy of those authoritarian windbags pretty well. :lol:
That part is saying that robots without human rights will be treated as sex slave, and robots could not say no. :)

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:04 am

Not sure I've ever seen this before... it's a 9-minute-ish behind-the-scenes featurette from the original Westworld.

Haven't watched the whole thing yet, but figured the hardcore WW fans might enjoy:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3684775