FILM > My Review Of "SEX BOTS!"

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Mind_Controller_99

FILM > My Review Of "SEX BOTS!"

Post by Mind_Controller_99 » Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:56 am

:D

This was a very good video!

I loved how Faith & Brooke moved & talked like robots. I also loved the part where Faith plays a woman who buys a pleasure droid (Brooke) and has to insert program disks inside her to activate her. - Very nice effect!

The part where Charles plays a doctor working on both pleasure bots Brooke & Faith is nice. The Malfunction scenes in that were very good.

However, my favorite part was when Brooke & Faith were sent to their new owner Dick Nasty. In that one both ladies really had the bot act down pat, and I thought when the ladies wore rubber bands on their wrists, arms, legs, and ankles, it was a good effect to make it look like they had robot or doll-like limbs! I loved when both girls were pleasing Dick, and I liked it that Faith malfunctioned and stayed robotic, while Brooke was in human mode pleasing Dick. The robotic Faith stroking her male owner in a robotic fashion really got me hard, and her saying: "May I stroke you now?" in a robotic voice really got to me, and I hope we see more like that!

If you robot fans have not bought this video yet, then please do so, because I think it's just what you have been looking for!

http://www.scifisexnetwork.com

http://www.scifisexmovies.com

MC:)

"CAN YOU FEEEEELLLL THE POWER OF THE MIND CONTROLLER???"

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Thu Jun 20, 2002 8:19 pm

Damn that's hot!

How soon until the DVD I wonder.
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:28 am

O.K... I couldn't wait for the DVD, so I broke down and bought the video.

I like this video. Here is a report card.

The girls are HOT indeed. A+

Content: A (The three sort-of-related mini-stories are a great concept).

Costumes get an A (Good idea! Reminds me of some of the photo-manips on this site)

Voice: C (Very soft, and almost difficult to hear) In my opinion, the girls didn't seem very comfortable with sounding like a robot. Alas.

Movement: B- (I would imagine this takes a lot more practice than one might think. Take for example the skill displayed in Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang.

"Frozen" scenes: B

Start-ups/Shut-downs: A

Special effects: A (smoke from short circuiting, the disk being inserted)

Editing: A- (There is a humorous F---Up at the very end involving a double shut-down.)

That's about it. Overall I would say: B
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.