Info Please on some video?

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Robofan

Info Please on some video?

Post by Robofan » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:43 pm

Can anyone please give any info on a video called Fetish Island.. Can they give a brief summary...and what the ASFR content was in this and would it be worth getting??

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:39 pm

Those fetish island clips are from the website of the same name. They were posted a long time ago and I think they are still available if you are a member. The ones I have up on Kazaa were posted in a free section like 2 or 3 years ago but i think they have it set up so that you have to be a member to view any videos now. They sell the videos seperately if you don't want to become a member. Not sure if they are worth the price or not as I don't own any.

KingJeremy

blkwdo
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by blkwdo » Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:14 pm

I used to be a member to the site. The make up was fantastic, they really took a lot of time to 'doll' up their ladies. The problem was, if you wanted more than pictures, it wasn't that great.

They thought that if you moved slow, you were robotic. My opinion is that it's not worth the time or money (unless, of course you get it free from Kazaa).

Robofan

Can you give more info...

Post by Robofan » Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:14 pm

They move slow...but in the video does it say that's what they are..and does anyone have any pic from this..?

Thanks

Sega-boy

Re: Can you give more info...

Post by Sega-boy » Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:04 am

I can tell you about the video featuring "Roberta"

as pictured here...

http://www.fetishislands.com/free/robot ... ls-deu.htm

In my opinion, the costume and her nice body is really all her video has going for it.

It's cool from an artistic perspective, and watching it was interesting.

There is even some footage in the make-up chair.

However, if you are looking to get hot under the collar, then this probably isn't what you're looking for, unless you really, REALLY have a thing for body paint.
Robofan wrote:They move slow...but in the video does it say that's what they are..and does anyone have any pic from this..?
Roberta, at least, qualifys as a robot.

She moves slower than a normal person would move, that's for sure, and with little, jerky twists of the neck and arms.

I would say that the movements don't remind me so much of robots as much as they remind me of those of an amateur mime-performer/model.

It's just too bad there wasn't a remote control involved. That would've helped a lot.

Does that clear things up a little?
#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.