FILM > Terminator 3: Kristanna Loken interview

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
sparty
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

FILM > Terminator 3: Kristanna Loken interview

Post by sparty » Fri Sep 13, 2002 12:50 pm

First Female Terminator Talks T3
In one of her first public interviews, TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES' villainous Kristanna Loken is talking about what went into breaking new ground as the first female bad-chick of the franchise.

"I did about six weeks of training before we started with an Israeli form of fighting that they teach their military called Krav Maga," Loken said, describing the training for the shoot. "I worked with a mime coach, I did weapons training, and I did weights training. Because it's a female terminator that we haven't seen before, I really had certain liberties to create my own," Loken said. "Some people say that it's a kind of a mixture between Arnold [Schwarzenegger] and Robert Patrick's character, but she really plays a lot with the feminine side to get what she wants – to obtain her objectives… Just by using her feminine charms… She has a target and she'll do whatever it takes to get it."

She also had a few things to say about the film’s fiercely anticipated fights. “It's different (from other movie fights) in the fact that you haven't seen anything like it, because it's just the sheer force," Loken said. "With the weight of the terminators and everything, it's a lot of really violent, large scale things."

WOOHOO!