YouTube and other video finds 2022

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Kano
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:17 pm
x 42
x 17
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Kano » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJIl1TM074

Bella Poarch - Dolls (Official Music Video)

Kano
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:17 pm
x 42
x 17
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Kano » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt5Iny6NDlc

Ботан и супербаба Трейлер Фильм 2022
Nerd and superwoman Trailer Movie 2022 (google translate)

Some sort of Russian movie

User avatar
Bilbo1
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Englandshire
x 8
x 13
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Bilbo1 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:22 am

Kano wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:18 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt5Iny6NDlc

Ботан и супербаба Трейлер Фильм 2022
Nerd and superwoman Trailer Movie 2022 (google translate)

Some sort of Russian movie
This looks interesting, despite not speaking Russian

Bears55
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:02 pm
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 4
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Bears55 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:26 am

Kano wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:18 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt5Iny6NDlc

Ботан и супербаба Трейлер Фильм 2022
Nerd and superwoman Trailer Movie 2022 (google translate)

Some sort of Russian movie
The Russians do seem to have a preferred style for fembot movies/TV shows.

Fortunately, I enjoy that style, also.

User avatar
N6688
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android
Gender: Male
x 163
x 47
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by N6688 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:37 pm

https://www.tiktok.com/@mia_kitsune_/vi ... 3185133826
Роботы тоже могут любить😭 "Лучше, чем люди"
(Robots can love too😭 "Better than humans")
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Svengli
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:47 pm
x 25
x 3
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Svengli » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:37 pm

ISAF wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:44 am WIFELIKE Trailer (2022) Humanoid, New Sci-Fi Movie Trailers HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibUtvyPORsI
This has been released on Amazon prime (and I assume elsewhere).

It's actually pretty good - watchable like middle-brow crime TV, it's gynoids are generally hot, it has an interesting "start-up sequence",

The plot could easily be from the story section here. Meredith, the main character, is convincing portrayed as a gynoid throughout the movie. I'd like to figure out how to get the movie on DVD.

It should probably have its own thread but I'm lazy.

Bears55
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:02 pm
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 4
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Bears55 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:29 am

Svengli wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:37 pm
ISAF wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:44 am WIFELIKE Trailer (2022) Humanoid, New Sci-Fi Movie Trailers HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibUtvyPORsI
This has been released on Amazon prime (and I assume elsewhere).

It's actually pretty good - watchable like middle-brow crime TV, it's gynoids are generally hot, it has an interesting "start-up sequence",

The plot could easily be from the story section here. Meredith, the main character, is convincing portrayed as a gynoid throughout the movie. I'd like to figure out how to get the movie on DVD.

It should probably have its own thread but I'm lazy.

I’d say it’s better than the standards of an old “Cinemax After Dark” movie. It’s not a classic of cinematography, but if you’re someone here, it’s going to be worth the streaming rental or purchase price.

jsteele
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:53 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts
x 2
x 5
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by jsteele » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:49 pm

Kano wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:15 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJIl1TM074

Bella Poarch - Dolls (Official Music Video)
That is THE BEST fembot-themed music video I have EVER seen! Thank you, Kano!


AND she apparently has another video in the same universe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLGCGc7sAUw

Bella Poarch - Build a B*tch (Official Music Video)

Kano
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:17 pm
x 42
x 17
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Kano » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:19 am

https://youtube.com/shorts/RdoV8w5gXM8?feature=share

ROBOT: (no instructions included) the female sex robot with Xbox wireless game controller

User avatar
sadcat
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:26 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 9
x 2
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by sadcat » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:07 pm

Kano wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:19 am https://youtube.com/shorts/RdoV8w5gXM8?feature=share

ROBOT: (no instructions included) the female sex robot with Xbox wireless game controller
Here's the source for those videos. She's got quite a few more on her TikTok.
https://www.tiktok.com/@railey.tv/video ... 4218240262

Bears55
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:02 pm
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 4
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Bears55 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:46 pm

sadcat wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:07 pm
Kano wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:19 am https://youtube.com/shorts/RdoV8w5gXM8?feature=share

ROBOT: (no instructions included) the female sex robot with Xbox wireless game controller
Here's the source for those videos. She's got quite a few more on her TikTok.
https://www.tiktok.com/@railey.tv/video ... 4218240262
Not terribly surprising that she also has an OF…

https://www.raileytv.com/exclusive

User avatar
deesims
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:17 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: atlanta
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by deesims » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:11 pm

Svengli wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:37 pm
ISAF wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:44 am WIFELIKE Trailer (2022) Humanoid, New Sci-Fi Movie Trailers HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibUtvyPORsI
This has been released on Amazon prime (and I assume elsewhere).

It's actually pretty good - watchable like middle-brow crime TV, it's gynoids are generally hot, it has an interesting "start-up sequence",

The plot could easily be from the story section here. Meredith, the main character, is convincing portrayed as a gynoid throughout the movie. I'd like to figure out how to get the movie on DVD.

It should probably have its own thread but I'm lazy.
I'm sure you don't care, but are there any male robots in it?

User avatar
toysher
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 am
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Seoul, Korea Republic (South Korea)
x 5
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by toysher » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:30 pm

deesims wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:11 pm
Svengli wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:37 pm
ISAF wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:44 am WIFELIKE Trailer (2022) Humanoid, New Sci-Fi Movie Trailers HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibUtvyPORsI
This has been released on Amazon prime (and I assume elsewhere).

It's actually pretty good - watchable like middle-brow crime TV, it's gynoids are generally hot, it has an interesting "start-up sequence",

The plot could easily be from the story section here. Meredith, the main character, is convincing portrayed as a gynoid throughout the movie. I'd like to figure out how to get the movie on DVD.

It should probably have its own thread but I'm lazy.
I'm sure you don't care, but are there any male robots in it?


nope

Svengli
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:47 pm
x 25
x 3
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Svengli » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:48 pm

deesims wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:11 pm
Svengli wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:37 pm
ISAF wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:44 am WIFELIKE Trailer (2022) Humanoid, New Sci-Fi Movie Trailers HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibUtvyPORsI
This has been released on Amazon prime (and I assume elsewhere).

It's actually pretty good - watchable like middle-brow crime TV, it's gynoids are generally hot, it has an interesting "start-up sequence",

The plot could easily be from the story section here. Meredith, the main character, is convincing portrayed as a gynoid throughout the movie. I'd like to figure out how to get the movie on DVD.

It should probably have its own thread but I'm lazy.
I'm sure you don't care, but are there any male robots in it?
Actually, a few male-bots appear briefly but none as even supporting characters.

User avatar
N6688
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android
Gender: Male
x 163
x 47
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by N6688 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RngZ5RIOehY
Stellar Blade (Project EVE) New Trailer | State of Play September 2022
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Kano
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2002 11:17 pm
x 42
x 17
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by Kano » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOWH59V ... 7C&index=1
AI สาวใช้อัจฉริยะ ( AI ROMANTIC ) [ พากย์ไทย ]
AI genius maid (AI ROMANTIC) [Thai dub] (Google translate)

I came across this Thai show- I don’t think it’s been posted. Unfortunately there are no subtitles but from the gist of it, it appears to be about a society with lifelike robots. One guy accidently damages one, then basically steals her and then takes her home illegally to his family to use as a maid. After that, it looks to be the usual formula- robot trying to fit in, secret agency looking for her, etc. (although I’ve only skimmed over the first two episodes) The special effect are done well as well as the robot acting. In the first two episodes there are emotionless and expressionless robots and mechanical actions, female robot with ports located behind her ear, fembot construction, glowing electronic eyes, recharging, powering on, even losing power and also being controlled by cell phone. I don’t know about the rest of the series but first the first two episodes are definitely not GINO. I just wish it was in English!!!

logicol
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:58 am
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 2
x 1
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by logicol » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:46 am

Kano wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:21 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOWH59V ... 7C&index=1
AI สาวใช้อัจฉริยะ ( AI ROMANTIC ) [ พากย์ไทย ]
AI genius maid (AI ROMANTIC) [Thai dub] (Google translate)

I came across this Thai show- I don’t think it’s been posted. Unfortunately there are no subtitles but from the gist of it, it appears to be about a society with lifelike robots. One guy accidently damages one, then basically steals her and then takes her home illegally to his family to use as a maid. After that, it looks to be the usual formula- robot trying to fit in, secret agency looking for her, etc. (although I’ve only skimmed over the first two episodes) The special effect are done well as well as the robot acting. In the first two episodes there are emotionless and expressionless robots and mechanical actions, female robot with ports located behind her ear, fembot construction, glowing electronic eyes, recharging, powering on, even losing power and also being controlled by cell phone. I don’t know about the rest of the series but first the first two episodes are definitely not GINO. I just wish it was in English!!!
This was originaly a Chinese show called 智能爱人 I think. I went through and had some nice sequences. Hoping to find the original dub somewhere, since the audio kinda feels weird.

dwa604
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:29 pm
x 2
x 1
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by dwa604 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:11 pm

logicol wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:46 am
Kano wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:21 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOWH59V ... 7C&index=1
AI สาวใช้อัจฉริยะ ( AI ROMANTIC ) [ พากย์ไทย ]
AI genius maid (AI ROMANTIC) [Thai dub] (Google translate)

I came across this Thai show- I don’t think it’s been posted. Unfortunately there are no subtitles but from the gist of it, it appears to be about a society with lifelike robots. One guy accidently damages one, then basically steals her and then takes her home illegally to his family to use as a maid. After that, it looks to be the usual formula- robot trying to fit in, secret agency looking for her, etc. (although I’ve only skimmed over the first two episodes) The special effect are done well as well as the robot acting. In the first two episodes there are emotionless and expressionless robots and mechanical actions, female robot with ports located behind her ear, fembot construction, glowing electronic eyes, recharging, powering on, even losing power and also being controlled by cell phone. I don’t know about the rest of the series but first the first two episodes are definitely not GINO. I just wish it was in English!!!
This was originaly a Chinese show called 智能爱人 I think. I went through and had some nice sequences. Hoping to find the original dub somewhere, since the audio kinda feels weird.
I have it available. It is in Cantonese with English subs.

logicol
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:58 am
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 2
x 1
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by logicol » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:03 pm

dwa604 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:11 pm
logicol wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:46 am
Kano wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:21 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOWH59V ... 7C&index=1
AI สาวใช้อัจฉริยะ ( AI ROMANTIC ) [ พากย์ไทย ]
AI genius maid (AI ROMANTIC) [Thai dub] (Google translate)

I came across this Thai show- I don’t think it’s been posted. Unfortunately there are no subtitles but from the gist of it, it appears to be about a society with lifelike robots. One guy accidently damages one, then basically steals her and then takes her home illegally to his family to use as a maid. After that, it looks to be the usual formula- robot trying to fit in, secret agency looking for her, etc. (although I’ve only skimmed over the first two episodes) The special effect are done well as well as the robot acting. In the first two episodes there are emotionless and expressionless robots and mechanical actions, female robot with ports located behind her ear, fembot construction, glowing electronic eyes, recharging, powering on, even losing power and also being controlled by cell phone. I don’t know about the rest of the series but first the first two episodes are definitely not GINO. I just wish it was in English!!!
This was originaly a Chinese show called 智能爱人 I think. I went through and had some nice sequences. Hoping to find the original dub somewhere, since the audio kinda feels weird.
I have it available. It is in Cantonese with English subs.
Noice. Do you have anyway to share it?

dwa604
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:29 pm
x 2
x 1
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by dwa604 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:24 am

logicol wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:03 pm
dwa604 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:11 pm
logicol wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:46 am

This was originaly a Chinese show called 智能爱人 I think. I went through and had some nice sequences. Hoping to find the original dub somewhere, since the audio kinda feels weird.
I have it available. It is in Cantonese with English subs.
Noice. Do you have anyway to share it?
Unfortunately not. It is 50GBs. PM me if you have a solution.

robotrobot99
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:18 am
x 1
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by robotrobot99 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:59 am

https://www1.myasiantv.cc/show/ai-roman ... /episode-6

here a site where you can watch with subtitles :)

chenlebb
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:58 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: US
x 1
x 3
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by chenlebb » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWACmFLvpHE&t=50s
Ameca conversation using GPT 3 - Will robots take over the world?

fanofrobotchics
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 1
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by fanofrobotchics » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:59 am


velda2222
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:21 pm
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by velda2222 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:48 am

fanofrobotchics wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:59 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVYfFCWqqI

Nova - 2022 movie
Has anyone been able to find it anywhere?

User avatar
BA2
Posts: 433
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:17 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: UK
x 32
x 83
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2022

Post by BA2 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:35 am

Found it on Amazon. Poor movie, acting watches like porn without the porn. Some easy on the eye android girls with mediocre repairs and malfunctions done with indie props.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests