Kendra james, Cali-Logan, And Evangeline custom availability

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Kendra james, Cali-Logan, And Evangeline custom availability

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:21 pm

On April 28th all three will be in the same room shooting customs for clients. We have a few slots open
2 and 3 girl customs available.
Please email me at:
sleepybondage@gmail.com
for more details, pricing, and storylines.
Remember that All three girls are available for nudes.

If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

Frostillicus
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Frostillicus » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Holy Schmoley; it's THE MAID! :D
Thaw me out when robot wives are cheap and effective.

TheSpotConlon

Post by TheSpotConlon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Those are three very luscious fembots. A three-girl (or should I say three-robot) custom would be mighty tempting...

And Frostillicus, "The Maid?" Is there something awesome I'm missing from videos past? Or am I being dumb and you're referring to our mascot? (Which she could definitely double for, wow.)

Frostillicus
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Frostillicus » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:06 pm

TheSpotConlon wrote: And Frostillicus, "The Maid?" Is there something awesome I'm missing from videos past? Or am I being dumb and you're referring to our mascot? (Which she could definitely double for, wow.)
Dude! Nah, you're not being dumb, you just must have missed this one:
http://www.fembotcentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=8878

Anyway, as I am a broke slob, I won't be financing any custom videos but I am happy to see that Cali Logan (The Maid) might be doing something as she has the potential to make an excellent fembot with a little more practice. She does excellent freezing and going limp. She did a pretty good fembot, as far as I'm concerned, in that other video even though it wasn't really made for fembot fetishists, so I ended up being glad I bought it... her being my main motivation.

Of course she seems to have her own fan base outside this community, so I'm not hoping for much coming our way. I'll just have to get off my rear and make my own brief stuff again one of these days. I wouldn't hold my breath for that either, though. :|
Thaw me out when robot wives are cheap and effective.

eyebore

Kendra James

Post by eyebore » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:23 am

As many of you may recall Kendra has appeared three times on Robolust and has demonstrated a genuine knack for the genre. Her first appearance was my favorite by far, but she also did quite well during her second visit. She does a nice job with both voice and mannerisms and is one of the few actresses that synchronizes her dialog to her movements. That being said I was not a fan of her third video, but that was mostly do to an extremely odd storyline which ruined it for me (Red Ridinghood) as I recall.

Cali Logan has worked with Alex, who visted our site awhile back and produced a fembot video with Paris Kennedy, Mina Meow and Natalie Minx as the android. Cali has made several superheroine-themed videos with Alex and is accustomed to more scripted videos than most of the girls that we've been able to recruit to our fetish in recent months.

I don't know anything a bout the other girl, If someone else does feel free to share.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:00 pm

The other "girl" would be me.
I have been an established fetish model for close to a decade and have made my name in Abduction, Damsel in Distress, Bondage, and pantyhose fetish. My own company has been making videos for over 7 years
And i have 6 fembot clips to my credit
(only two are public)
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.

eyebore

oops my bad

Post by eyebore » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 am

Hi Evangeline,

Duh! my bad. For some unknown reason last night I got it my head the EvangelinevonWinter was just your fembot central username, I don't why I didn't match it back up to your website, our conversation and your recent fembot videos. I guess I'll just mark that mixup to sleep deprivation. I've even spoke with you about special FX work. Its just a tragic case of brain fart on my side.

As for your non-fembot related work, I'm Sorry I haven't venture very far out of our little corner or the web, in fact the only reason I knew about the other two gals was because of there work with Robolust and several other Scifi-themed sites. I definitely appreciate your contribution to our community a look forward to seeing more robot-themed videos from you in the future. On a side note, you mentioned six fembot videos. I am aware of the two recent videos posted on your site, but I would be interested as where I could find the other four. THANKS FOR CLEARING THE AIR AND I' Apologize for the mix up.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 am

Only 2 are public.
the others were exclusive to the clients who ordered them.
I have one other assassin fembot movie that has not been edited and to be honest with you i am in no hurry because i didn't think the shoot went well so when that one does come out it will be either a freebie or a reduced price depending on how i feel about the final outcome