New custom contest!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
BonniGood
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

New custom contest!

Post by BonniGood » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:35 pm

Hello Loves,
I disappeared for a while, but I am back now!
I am working on better pleasing humans, and need more practice...
:?: Would you like a free custom? :?:
Submit your ideas in the comments and I will choose one or two to create!
If your clip idea is chosen I will be looking to you for direction on my movements and tone so I can learn how to most effectively bring pleasure to humans.
Thank you and hope to hear lots of good ideas! :idea:
-Bonni

dubhdanaidh
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: New custom contest!

Post by dubhdanaidh » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:57 am

Hi Bonni. Big fan. Here’s my entry.

Something is up with Professor Good. Everyone knows the beginning of college rush is intense, but it’s almost like she’s glitching. And was she really talking about malfunctioning when a colleague went to go check on her? Is it possible that this awarding winning scholar is really just a computer in form and what will she do to try to protect her secret?

Windupdolluver

Post by Windupdolluver » Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:28 pm

Hey Bonni....Here's my pitch...

You once did a clip about being a housewife robot, so perhaps a reprise of that idea. You could be delivered to the house and you would be named RO.S.A., the RObotic Spouse Appliance, and you are powered up by your new owner/husband for the first time. As you attempt to perform duties as a 'Good 50's style wife' a strange signal (Maybe from your new husband's cell phone), begins to jam your systems causing you to do some glitching and malfunctioning with your body, which could lead to you shutting down and needing to be repaired.

This could become a series of clips with the RO.S.A. unit struggling to do the things a housewife is suppose to do in the house (i.e. Sweeping, washing clothes, etc.)

jknight_2000

Post by jknight_2000 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:29 am

Well, here is my submission

Bonni is a Good Student

Student Bonni is in to see her Professor after getting a low grade. Bonni starts be asking the proctor why did she get a low grade (continously saying she always got As). But as the conversation gets more desperate, Bonni gets more "desperate" ... even trying to be more provocative to get her point across. But as the proctor stands firm, Bonni starts to malfunction and sexually tries to influence her grade.

In the end, Bonni does get grade and the proctor gets .....

BonniGood
C4S Studio Owner

Post by BonniGood » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:11 pm

I love these ideas! I will keep taking submissions till next week so keep them coming! I will post the winners here and message you as well :idea: -Bonni

ckg68

Post by ckg68 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:10 am

Hi! Here's my idea...

Bonni has been living her life normally...until one day, she receives a call that changes her. For she hears a trigger phrase that sends her back to her true self...a robot. She mentions to the unseen caller that she has blended into human society perfectly and has followed her programming...giving the file that had changed her to some of her best friends...and they're here with her...

Will Bonni's BFFs follow her down this road?

href

Post by href » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:34 am

Fabulous news!! :notworthy:

Kano

Post by Kano » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:24 pm

I have to admit I'm not really very familiar with your work but looking over your videos, I'm guessing that you will be filming in a home. I'm also guessing that you will be doing the video solo. So how about starting with just a very nice "regular" yet also appealing outfit ("regular" meaning nothing outlandish or silly) such as a sexy professional or perhaps a hot housewife. ( I feel like the outfit has to match the environment somewhat to make it somewhat appealing and "realistic". To me, something like a space outfit in a house doesn't make any sense) Maybe start with a quick minute of some normalcy (like finishing up with make up or hair something) then start malfunctioning for the remainder? No backstory, no setup, or plot - just a concencration of robotic acting, glitches and hopefully special audio and visual effects. The dialog of all of this can then go with whatever outfit you chose to wear. The audience can figure everything (who, what, where,why, etc.) out for themselves and make it into mentally whatever they want. At the end, a nice final breakdown or power off.

BonniGood
C4S Studio Owner

Post by BonniGood » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:11 pm

I have received (6) ideas for this contest.
I will analyze the data and choose a winner soon <3

BonniGood
C4S Studio Owner

Post by BonniGood » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:26 pm

Hello friends,
My systems have been glitchy lately so I have been unable to select a clip idea to perform... I could only narrow it down to the top two!

@golemking and @dubhdanaidh I will be creating our clips in the next couple weeks!

I did receive the input from several others that more domestic house wife content would be enjoyed, I have integrated this into my database and will incorporate some of those other ideas into upcoming clips :idea:

Stay tuned and thanks for playing, -Bonni

dubhdanaidh
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by dubhdanaidh » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:37 pm

Thank you Bonni. I look forward to it.

jknight_2000

Post by jknight_2000 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:09 am

Congratulations to both winners.

BonniGood
C4S Studio Owner

Post by BonniGood » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:53 am

Update: I am moving into a new space in a couple weeks where I will have more room for recording! So I will be releasing these clips early October 🩷
It will be worth the wait I promise 😈
-Bonni