Another custom coming soon

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
SciFiGuy333
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Another custom coming soon

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:29 am

I don't remember who first mentioned this video https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1816778/ ... -Sex-Doll/ but I picked it up and thought it was fantastic. So much so that I ordered a custom. A 30 minute custom. And it's like a 29 minute glitch fest. I have no idea when she's releasing it but if this sounds good to you, keep an eye on Many Vids robot page. I got my copy this morning and woo doggy, could not be happier with how it turned out. She shot right up my list. Trying to line up another video now. Have a great weekend folks.

If it was one of you guys that had the video I linked to made...I can't thank you enough for bringing her to my attention.

AmpFetish
Technosexuality: None of your business

Re: Another custom coming soon

Post by AmpFetish » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:02 pm

Oh damn! She’s awesome, I’m glad she’s doing a glitch oriented video! I wanted to commission, but was waiting for something like this to see how she would handle it! Thank you for taking the plunge. What kind of story/genre is it?

SciFiGuy333
Technosexuality: Built

Re: Another custom coming soon

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:22 pm

I asked her to make something along the lines of her being a companion android that has malfunctioned while we are away at work and is just glitchy as fuck from the moment we walk in the door. She's a full on robot even though she says she's not a few times. It's kind of a loose mashup of Fection's Candy character we all love and Cherry 2000. I didn't tell her to act like either of those characters or even have them in mind when I sent her my idea and a couple of lines she could use to riff off of, that's just what her performance reminds me of.