Found something in the FEMBOT section at c4s

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
quietness
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Found something in the FEMBOT section at c4s

Post by quietness » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:26 pm

I was going to post this as a reply in another thread here (mods please move this if it shouldn't be here or goes better somewhere else) but while browsing around I discovered this and wanted to share it:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/87355 ... sc/Limit10

The Vanya Vixen Shop - Fembot unboxing.

What I saw I really liked. I think if I'm being honest she could use more practice overall but I feel that there were times in this video where she was channeling Diana Knight with her movement. (Which is my thing and a very high compliment IMHO)

This video contains:

Activation/Deactivation.
Really good robotic movement. (See above)
Blank stare.
Sound effects.
Multiple modes (accents) and settings (volume).
A pretty good malfunction.

The only thing i didn't really dig about the video was a small bit of the dialog from the off camera "user/owner/master", but mostly because I imagine that's what I would sound like in a similar situation. But for a first timer, as far as I know, I was thoroughly impressed. Definitely would buy the next robot/fembot offering they make. If someone commissioned this or if they see this: Great work.

SciFiGuy333
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Found something in the FEMBOT section at c4s

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:41 pm

So I just want to echo these sentiments. I didn't commission this one but I did order a custom after I bought this one a couple of days ago. Not exactly sure of the turn around time but it doesn't look like it will be too long.

Having talked to her, she's very nice and very receptive to this kind of thing. Funnily enough I had mentioned the Diana Knight vibe in my email to her. Hopefully she sees some sales and some traffic from these videos and she'll make some more.

I also agree with your thoughts on the off screen camera guy. Could have been part of the request or it could have been just in-the-moment reactions but there was a bit too much laughter for my enjoyment. Vanya did a wonderful job of not breaking character though.