We have officially returned (for the time being)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

We have officially returned (for the time being)

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Ever since we started pulling back on weekly releases and then pretty much stuck to one monthly release, and then shrunk back even further I have had people emailing us asking if we would consider coming back and releasing more movies on a frequent basis. Our answer has always been the same. As long as there is support for the movies we will release.
thats usually when the meal thread ended but over the last 2 months we have been getting more and more emails from people asking if we would return.
as you might have noticed we have been releasing customs but not really releasing our own content.
Until now.
We have decided to give it another go and start releasing on a weekly basis again.

As long as the support is there so shall we.

You can expect a new format as well that hasn't been done by any producer (so far as I know)

Once we get this new format ironed out we will start releasing our own (non-custom) movies again.

Expect the new format start of December if not earlier.

as always thank you for your support, and for contacting us and expressing your feelings.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Re: We have officially returned (for the time being)

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Kishin wrote:New format? Curious!
We don't want to let the cat outta the bag until we have shot the first one, but the idea is that it will be an interactive story.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:55 am

An interactive or participatory story is an interesting idea. There used to be a show here in NY that would feature a series of short plays that would go one or two scenes, and then based on audience reaction would write the next few scenes and perform the following weekend. This went on for several months until the plot was complete.

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:08 am

Evangeline, of all the robot themes films you have created, which ones would you rank among your favorites? Are there any that stand out to you as being particularly erotic?

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:28 pm

christineagain wrote:Evangeline, of all the robot themes films you have created, which ones would you rank among your favorites? Are there any that stand out to you as being particularly erotic?

Well...to be honest I really loved the stuff we made early on when we first started.
back then we were focusing more on story and less on effects and sounds and sparks and all of that. but one film after another i kept getting emails from people who kept insisting that we were missing the mark by not..... (add specific details here)

since then we have been making more of what you guys said you wanted and the sales are there and the sales reflect an upward trend, but we have lost our individual voice.

My favorites are:
Hannah-Bot Experiment

Tale of two fembots

Servants of M.A.I.D.S(all of them)

Still alive (with Star) the story was augmented from the video game portal

A thoughtless vendetta (this was created from a story housed here i believe)

the co-workers (two coworkers talk and one reveals she is an escaped fembot. when security arrives we find out the other coworker is a fembot as well

SeXdroids (with Candle Boxx) this was actually our first attempt at comedy. many of our films have chuckle moments, but this was supposed tone a comedy from the start

The servo that rocks the cradle (with Diana Knight) it was one of the first fembot movies we ever shot with her, back in 2011

My number one favorite of all time would have to be:
Fembot Convention. released in December 2011 and had a bunch of models:
here is the story:

Evangeline and Leviathan have come to vacation in a hotel which is having a fembot convention. it seems fine until one stormy rainy night when lightning hits the building and causes all the fembots to go crazy! While walking down the hall Levi and Evangeline are attacked and Levi is taken by one of the Fembots. When she comes to she starts a quest to find her husband who has been abducted. And save him from the surely life threatening dilemma he is in. Almong the way she runs into: Ludella hahn, Tomiko, Ashley Edmonds, Courtney Crave, and Tracey Jordan. she must get past all of them and use them to find out where her husband is being held. And try not to get killed or molested along the way

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:50 pm

I am so glad that you chose my personal favorite as your own. I loved the fembot convention film. I enjoy it's slow reveal and subtle malfunctions building over time (well, maybe not that subtle but I think you know what I mean) and the way characters turn on each other as mayhem erupts.

You made me smile, Evangeline. I will now go watch it again with that in mind

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:52 pm

I also like the one where you are the older model. I can't recall the title, but it is the one where the new robot who doesn't speak slowly drives you to malfunction

tully

Post by tully » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Very happy to her this news, ma'am.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:24 pm

christineagain wrote:I also like the one where you are the older model. I can't recall the title, but it is the one where the new robot who doesn't speak slowly drives you to malfunction
The story doesn't ringing bells. can you tell me who the other model was?

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:28 pm

EvangelinevonWinter wrote:
christineagain wrote:I also like the one where you are the older model. I can't recall the title, but it is the one where the new robot who doesn't speak slowly drives you to malfunction
The story doesn't ringing bells. can you tell me who the other model was?
Actually, now that I think on it, that sounds like a clip from another producer. I don't recall you ever doing one like that either. Perhaps there's a bit of confusion? The one I'm thinking of is a few years old, and memory is a tricky thing....

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:02 am

It's called "a newer model." You can see a description and screen caps here: http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?t=10202

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:45 am

christineagain wrote:It's called "a newer model." You can see a description and screen caps here: http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic.php?t=10202

Yes....I remember that one now. Its with jamie Daniels.
The reason i don't remember it was because it was either a custom i didn't handle or because its a story we came up with on the spot
(there have been dozens of those)
this was a fun walk down memory lane!

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Well, Evangeline, you were terrific in it. Keep up the great work