Primal's Fantasy

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Primal's Fantasy

Post by wjbaines » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:19 pm

http://clips4sale.com/studio/24134/Cat9 ... rtingpoint

I finally bit the bullet and got this one. Blew my socks off. A good number of excellent lines (and I must say a bit unique and well-delivered... the actress is great and seems to intuitively 'get it,' at least by my lights), a good understated prop (the "chip"), and sparse sound-effects that are pitch-perfect and just the right volume (while she glitches during sex). I skipped it initially because I didn't see enough in it for my particular tastes and have been burned too many times in videos with the "mind-control turns girl into a robot" premises. This was a very pleasant surprise.

Cherie DeVille - Behavior Control Chip

Dr. DeVille has finally perfected her behavioral modification chip. Of course her assistant did A LOT of the work, and she calls him in just to let him know that he is fired. He is furious which, Cherie thinks is very amusing. A few of the chip designs that proved to be too "aggressive" in the level of control they have are sitting on the table. Her assistant slaps it on her chest, just the way HE designed it, and it immediately programs her mind for total robotic obedience.

The assistant tests the commands, having her do basic tasks, testing his control. He has her walk, crawl and strip. She states her robotic obedience with every command she is given.

Now that the assistant has tested basic control he moves on the testing her sexual obedience. Cherie is a very obedient robot for her new master.

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Primal's Fantasy

Post by King Snarf » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Might have to check that one out. I picked up their doll transformation clip with Aidra Fox, and I thought that was really well done.

iwantafembot
Technosexuality: Built

Re: Primal's Fantasy

Post by iwantafembot » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:32 am

I bought this one and it was worth it. :thumbsup:

I love that stuff where they get "converted" and then start referring to themselves in the 3rd person.