Stealth Robot clip on C4S

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Stealth Robot clip on C4S

Post by wjbaines » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:07 am

I spotted this VERY NICE clip, even though it isn't listed under the ROBOTS category:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/5196/14096 ... ULL-HD-MP4

The robot character has a very nice malfunction and shutdown at the end of the clip and "loses the fight," as it were. Really a nice one -- my favorite clip in a long time.

---

[A/P] LEIA Betrayed - FULL HD MP4

Starring: Anastasia Pierce as Slave Leia, Mellisa Jacobs as R2-Bimbo
This is the full Episode of Leia Betrayed .
Star Wars Parody Fantasy - Slave Princess Leia in Peril with female Robot / Droid

Synopsis: Once again princess Leia finds herself running for her life
she was captured together with her trustworthy R2-D2

She managed to escape her prison and she is looking for a way out. But first she needs to locate R2-D2. She can't leave without her bellowed droid friend

But she does not realize that she is up for an unpleasant surprise, once again...

R2-D2 has been upgraded to a female Robot/ Droid (R2-Bimbo) and also reprogrammed !!!

Includes:Anastasia Pierce as Slave Princess Leia, Mellisa Jacobs as R2-Bimbo, authentic super heroine sci-fi legendary costumes, SHIP, bondage, leather restraints, humiliation, nipple clamps, pussy suction, cleave gag, flogging, bare foot, foot fetish, dick on the stick, dildo, peril, cosplay, forced orgasm, armpit fetish, belts, punishment, wedgy, pain, discipline, penetration, robot, droid, fembot, tease, betrayal, parody, super-heroine in distress with bondage and humiliation.

TW

Re: Stealth Robot clip on C4S

Post by TW » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:39 pm

This definitely sounds intriguing, but at $21...I'm not wholly sold. How long is the actual malfunction scene, and is it worth it even if it's short? Any more info would be awesome!

P.S. I know this isn't the best place to say this, but I've been loving your work lately (and your older stuff as well!), and I hope to see more soon!

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Stealth Robot clip on C4S

Post by wjbaines » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:26 am

TW, thanks for the compliment!

As to your question, it's fair. The malfunction itself takes about a minute or two of screentime, but the build to it is the best part. Watching carefully all the way through, there are a number of hints and suggestions that something is going to go wrong (she briefly overheats halfway through the clip, her captive suggests that her upgrades are going to be too much for her). They could have played up this foreshadowing more, but the fact that there was any at all was a welcome treat. There are RSD2 sounds effects throughout -- including during the final moments -- but no other effects. The style of malfunction is along these lines: the chick is sort of vocalizing robot stress noises and spasming a bit, then finally goes still and quiet with her arms at her side and her head down. It was also neat to watch the changing facial expressions of the woman who watches this happen to her. It should also be mentioned that both of the women are very,very pretty.

For me, the money was worth it.