Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Post Reply
User avatar
Robo_Sugar
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by Robo_Sugar » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 pm

I was wondering if any of you had a relationship or friendship end over your bot/droid enthusiasm? I've recently had something like that happen and was wondering about any tips you might have.
"She said come on, come on, kiss my battery,
Come on, come on, I'll be your android girl,
She said come on, come on, kiss my battery,
Come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world..."

User avatar
Trace Venom
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 7:21 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android
Gender: Male
Location: Shangri-la dee da
x 18
x 2
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by Trace Venom » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:06 pm

No, but that's just simply because I keep my technosexualism stashed away in a secret drawer of my head.

However I have my doubts that something like a strange sexual quirk like ours would be the stand alone culprit of the demise of a relationship. Usually it's a combination of complex emotional issues that deteriorate into a breakup. People are complicated, and there is rarely a single reason (short of murder or a Meth addiction), that can be pinpointed as a breakup detonator.

Maybe (and this is a big fucking maybe) your fetish was used as a blanket excuse to either shift blame, or cover up the real reasons that you or anyone is being broken up with.

But whatever the case may be, my point is, people are complicated, don't blame your sexual quirks for it, and you might be better off not being with someone that doesn't want to put in the effort of understanding you either emotionally, or sexually.

User avatar
Robo_Sugar
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android
Gender: Female
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by Robo_Sugar » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm rather open about most things in my life. I thought I would try out talking with a girlfriend about what gets me going, since she was talking about her interests. She turned into an ubber feminist and told me that I should be ashamed for wanting to let go of control to someone else. Not to mention that I must be cold inside to want to be made of metal and wires. I told her that it was no different than any other fetish, including her own. She got defensive and called me a freak. I threatened to break her jaw. That might have been the straw that broke the camel's back, now that I think of it.
"She said come on, come on, kiss my battery,
Come on, come on, I'll be your android girl,
She said come on, come on, kiss my battery,
Come on, come on and fuck this whole wide world..."

TheSpotConlon
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:38 pm
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 1
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by TheSpotConlon » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:25 pm

You had the right reaction, if you ask me. I've told a few people, and while not all of them could say that they understood, they were at least empathetic. It's only ever dissolved into a disagreement once for me, and even there it was resolved with a girlfriend who was open when she was upset. We hadn't reached an understanding of what it meant to us, and that threatened to blow up in my face. She thought I didn't want her because of my robot enthusiasms, and I had to explain to her that, really, all I wanted was all my tech to look like the beautiful woman I was with. It's precarious to introduce this kind of idea to some people, because it's rather different and can sometimes seem, well, cold and distant. Those who are going to get it will get it, and those who won't...won't.

You probably should have broken her jaw, though. Nobody ever has the right to call you a freak.

User avatar
Saya
Posts: 421
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 5:04 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android
Gender: Female
Location: Right here, silly.
x 14
x 10
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by Saya » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:00 pm

I have had a few online relationships get awkward because of my "weird" fetish. I spent years before I found FBC looking in other places such as F-List. However, by and large people have been accepting of my kinks.

Can't say I have had a real life relationship end because of it. That's probably because, like Trace, I keep that aspect of myself out of my offline life. No real way to express what I am into outside of the computer realm, so I don't really bother.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

User avatar
gynoneko
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg
Gender: Male
Location: In the not too distant future
x 2
x 60
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by gynoneko » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:30 pm

TheSpotConlon wrote:You had the right reaction, if you ask me. I've told a few people, and while not all of them could say that they understood, they were at least empathetic. ...

You probably should have broken her jaw, though. Nobody ever has the right to call you a freak.
:timeout:
Sorry to say, but I disagree. Violence or threatening violence is never the right answer. Breaking someone's jaw over an argument will get you into more trouble than it's worth. Further, I can never condone violence against women. The fact is, if they cannot accept this part of you, than they cannot accept all of you. It may be for the best that you breakup, but I do not know, and I do not want to tell you something about a situation that I am not familiar with. All I will say is that we have a very peculiar "fetish", and I fear that as it becomes more popular, it will become more controversial. If she is not willing to accept this part of you, you have to decide if she is worth staying with, and supressing your own desires, or if it is time to move on.
Just don't threaten to hit anyone, especially over something as "silly" as robot sex. Real people always trump fantasy, especially in the eyes of the law. Breaking bones will get the law involved.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

User avatar
gynoneko
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg
Gender: Male
Location: In the not too distant future
x 2
x 60
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by gynoneko » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 pm

But other than that, no, it never hurt my relationship. My wife thinks it's cute, but she is into elves and things like that, so they are really more like a role playing thing for us. Besides, there are no real robot girls around to compete with her, so she is unchallenged in my affection.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

User avatar
The Egg
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 1:10 pm
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by The Egg » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 am

Robo_Sugar wrote:She turned into an ubber feminist and told me that I should be ashamed for wanting to let go of control to someone else.
That's the point where it was over, and you should be glad for that. You don't need those kind of judgmental personal attacks in your life, let alone from someone you're in a relationship with. It's one thing if she doesn't understand or agree with it, and it's totally another if she's insisting who you are is wrong.

As an offshoot of my own fembot fetish I collect mannequins, seeing as that's the closest both current technology and my budget will allow towards realizing my fantasy. I dated a woman for a while who was very self-conscious and had a number of other issues, and she basically said in no uncertain terms that if we were to get married I would have to get rid of the dolls because they gave her body image issues and she should be all I need.

Guess who I didn't marry?
gynoneko wrote:Violence or threatening violence is never the right answer. Breaking someone's jaw over an argument will get you into more trouble than it's worth. Further, I can never condone violence against women.
Never? What if a woman assaults you first? Do you sit there and take it? Tell you what, jack, if a woman swings at me I will unreservedly knock her the fuck out. Y'all fought for equal rights, well, now you've got 'em. And equal lefts, hooks and uppercuts, too.

User avatar
gynoneko
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg
Gender: Male
Location: In the not too distant future
x 2
x 60
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 pm

TheEgg wrote:
gynoneko wrote:Violence or threatening violence is never the right answer. Breaking someone's jaw over an argument will get you into more trouble than it's worth. Further, I can never condone violence against women.
Never? What if a woman assaults you first? Do you sit there and take it? Tell you what, jack, if a woman swings at me I will unreservedly knock her the fuck out. Y'all fought for equal rights, well, now you've got 'em. And equal lefts, hooks and uppercuts, too.
I stand by my statement. "Violence only begets violence". If you punch out a girl cause she hit you, assaulted you, tried to hurt you (physically or emotionally), then you are likely only to get into trouble yourself. In the real world, the police would likely arrest me, I'd have to go to court, argue a case, and prove that a man who likely towers over her (few women are 6'4") is justified in defending himself by knocking her out. I'd end up serving time for sure. Even despite the legal side, lets say I don't get caught... I'd still have hit a girl and cause a scene and probably made enemies and changed the way people look at me. I could end up losing friends. She'd then feel the need to retaliate and it could only escalate from there.

The only reason violence is acceptable is in self-defense, and only if it is a life-threatening situation, and there are no other alternatives. If you have to attack someone to prevent them from shooting you, and talking them out of it isn't going to work, then you are justified in doing so.

But to hit a girl because she decided you are too weird for her, and your 'fetish' is 'sick', just doesn't sit well with me. She might be in the wrong, but that doesn't give you the right to assault her. Maybe they don't have the right to call you a freak... except in America they actually do. It is the first and greatest right they have. Freedom of speech. Sorry, but you don't have the right to hit someone cause they expressed their opinion. If you don't believe me, go visit the KKK (or any hate group). They can spread their messages of hate and ignorance all they want cause they are protected by freedom of speech. I can disagree with them all I want, but if I was to assault or kill one of them because of something they said (short of a command to incite violence) I'd be the one to get arrested.


And yes... if a girl hits me... I'll sit there and take it, or at least block her blows or avoid them. I will not punch back if it can be avoided. Sure women have equal rights, but I am just that kind of guy that can't bring myself to do such a thing. I'd rather be the better person and not resort to violence to solve my problems. Besides, I think all men should be gentlemen, and all women should be ladies, and gentlemen should treat ladies with respect and dignity and chivalry.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

User avatar
dale coba
Posts: 1868
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:05 pm
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Philadelphia
x 12
x 13

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by dale coba » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Some people have no self-control.
If you know them, you need to protect yourself.
Aside from relatives, most psychotics you meet will be men.

We've all seen too many movies.
If she's substantially psycho and bigger/better armed, we'll know what to do.
But if she's not psycho, and you're in no great danger, then forget the movies.

Women attacking women? I dunno... same rule?
(but writing about feeling like one wanted to return hurt with hurt, that would be very valid)

- Dale Coba
(very non-violent)
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

User avatar
The Egg
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 1:10 pm
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by The Egg » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

dale coba wrote:Aside from relatives, most psychotics you meet will be men.
Clearly you've never dated a Leo before.

User avatar
dale coba
Posts: 1868
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:05 pm
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Philadelphia
x 12
x 13

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by dale coba » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:23 am

The Egg wrote:
dale coba wrote:Aside from relatives, most psychotics you meet will be men.
Clearly you've never dated a Leo before.
I hedged with "most". That's like, 80% or more.
Gather your Lionesses together, then compare to the number of violent male felons.

- Dale Coba
(sufficiently Aquarian for you, am I?)
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

User avatar
The Egg
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 1:10 pm
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by The Egg » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:36 am

dale coba wrote:Gather your Lionesses together, then compare to the number of violent male felons.
That's a hedged bet, too. Society has been structured for millennia to judge men more harshly for such things, specifically because of the biological differences in a sexually dimorphic species. A woman who is capable of a man's fury is no woman at all in the eyes of traditional patriarchal value systems. You could make the same argument about, for example, the number of serial killers in the world being disproportionally Caucasian. Are white men simply outright crazier than black ones? etc.

User avatar
dale coba
Posts: 1868
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:05 pm
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Philadelphia
x 12
x 13

OT: Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by dale coba » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:17 am

The Egg wrote:
dale coba wrote:Gather your Lionesses together, then compare to the number of violent male felons.
That's a hedged bet, too. Society has been structured for millennia to judge men more harshly for such things, specifically because of the biological differences in a sexually dimorphic species. A woman who is capable of a man's fury is no woman at all in the eyes of traditional patriarchal value systems.
A hallmark of the male biological differences is violence.
The price we pay, for that one amputated chromosomal arm,
while women have all 92.
You could make the same argument about, for example, the number of serial killers in the world being disproportionally Caucasian. Are white men simply outright crazier than black ones? etc.
As part of a much broader inquiry into human nature, I have a working hypothesis
  • (aside from the societal structures which make it simply harder for poor minorities to be disrespected and controlled. White serial killers benefit from blending in, hunting over a larger range of territory. Money helps.)
Short answer: environmental, industrial toxins acting on more generations of Western nations.
Longer, tinfoil-hat answer: electric and magnetic fields dilate membranes, amplifying ambient toxin penetration
- why open wider the gates which protect our insides from the soot, pesticides and BPA outside?

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

--NightBattery--

Re: OT: Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:21 am

_Anger is unisex... if you ask me...U.U
_((we don't!))

User avatar
Windblade
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:30 am
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Female
Location: Russia
x 8
x 19
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by Windblade » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:28 am

I was almost in relationship with one guy; at first, he seemed to be very friendly and cute, we also shared some interests, especially IT (programming). One day I told him about ASFR and technosexuality, and... He laughed at me and soon started to troll me (in front of his friends; but nobody approved his behavior, and he was very, wery angry), and our relationships quickly deteriorated. Then he started to harass me, for example, by blackmailing me with fake nude photos; also he tried to destroy one of my websites, but failed, of course. Eventually we stopped communicating. But he created another Discord account and tried to troll me again, and I blocked him. Aaaaarrrrrrgh!

Three years ago, he sent me an email with apologies, lol. Well, it's better late than never.

(sorry for the necroposting)

JeffCapes
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:39 pm
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg
Gender: Transgendered
x 86
x 25
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by JeffCapes » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:54 am

Sorry that happened to you Windblade. That's seriously fucked up behaviour on his part.

User avatar
Windblade
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:30 am
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Female
Location: Russia
x 8
x 19
Contact:

Re: Ever Have A Relationship End Over Bots?

Post by Windblade » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:42 am

Yeah, it was horrible, but at least he apologized in the end :)

This guy had his own Discord server where he and his friends discussed videogames, programming and other IT and hi-tech-related things. There were some good people at this server. One of them currently lives in Italy and works in robotics field (he works with industrial robots). Another one of them had a friend who was the first ASFR enthusiast I've ever seen.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests