Creating a fembot related text adventure (RPG/romance game)

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 am

I think an assembling should be added near the beginning, or repairing part added during the game. This can stick out the image of fembot.

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 am

I could either work in putting together the fembot at the beginning, or repairing the fembot.

Either way it will be a puzzle mini-game, and will open up to more game-play styles from there.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Hi everybody,

I tried to do some Backgorunds but i got stucked few times, because i questioned myself few times and want to know, in which "timeline" this story of this game plays?
Is it for exsample in the past (Steampunk) or the present, near future, far future. Or is it a post apocalyptic time?

it is really easier for me if i get a bit more information... so i that i can maybe also making some fitting side-characters.

Or did this project gone "dead" already, without that i noticed that?
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Please let us wait with the details until gynoneko got some time to come up with his ideas. I told you some of my ideas already. Please tell yours.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:I told you some of my ideas already.

i know, and it is good, but it wasn't enough. (sorry for complaining so much)
darkbutflashy wrote:Please tell yours.

My? hmmm Okay, since I like simple plots it is something classic. (at least for animes)
I have no complete stuff and story yet, so most stuff are about the concept.

My story is about different kind Protagonists, who is going to graduate from the university or finding a job. In these days Androids, human shaped robots and cyborgs are common.

And here at the beginnig people can choose, which protagonist they want to be. Each path have their own unique story, which is still connected somehow through side characters/ NPCs etc.

exsamples:

Scientist: employee at different kinds of laboratories of robot companies. (maybe the main part is about making more human-like androids, showing pro and contra stuff about androids.) (the puzzele stuff can be put here as a process of developing)

Engineer: working for the military, and maintaining mechs and combat androids (which looks like more or less like KOS-MOS =P hehehehe).
(maybe the main part is about winning a war and shows some moral stuff)
(the puzzele stuff can be put here as a process of maintaining)

Souteneur: running an erotic android girl bordello. (common hentai stuff)

unemployed: In that time the protagonist, in frustation for not being able to find a job, he run around the city and suddenly fall in love with a girl.
where it reveals in the later on story that she is a Gynoid or Cyborg etc.

We(or others) can add so many stuff as we(they) want. And also have the possibility to contain all genre and ASFR stuff.

I still don't have stories, but maybe we can connect them somehow together, like this:

Scientist: developed an android where he/she get [out of control], [ life and run away], [scrapped/canceled]
Or maybe vice-versa to other characters. Scientist get inspired by the others characters

Engineer: Engineer became the mechanist of that Android (series), which the Scientist developed. Maybe he became good friend, but then he get worried about the android which get scraped by being outdated/ destroyed in battle etc.

Souteneur: here is maybe the most sadistic one for female androids.
Android which came to life run away from the lab, hides herself in a red-light district. There the Souteneur find and pretend to help her but in real he just want to exploit. It ends in a drama or somehow a happy end just your your imaginatios ;)

Unemployed: Protagonist find scrapped android at a junkyard and fixed her...

---------

Since it is a text-based rpg, i think it is possible to make something like most of the japanese H-Game, like "Critical Point" or other simlar games.
with choises etc...

(I'm aware that this going to be heavy graphically loaded) ^^;
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:46 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:
darkbutflashy wrote:I told you some of my ideas already.

i know, and it is good, but it wasn't enough. (sorry for complaining so much)
At this moment I'd like to do simple idea collection. Next step would be sorting out the ideas we'll realize on first-hand.

My story is about different kind Protagonists, who is going to graduate from the university or finding a job. In these days Androids, human shaped robots and cyborgs are common.
I think that's the only set a fembot romance game is possible in.

And here at the beginnig people can choose, which protagonist they want to be. Each path have their own unique story, which is still connected somehow through side characters/ NPCs etc.
It would be most intriguing if any character not chosen as the PC acts as an NPC in the game. To give it a consistent story, all the characters in the game should have their storyline and follow it. So we start with a world of NPCs. Then the player picks an NPC at a given point in the story and try to change the predetermined following of events. The player doesn't know the game story in advance but by picking another character as the PC, he can guess it better and better. That way the game keeps being interesting even when played a lot of times.

Scientist: employee at different kinds of laboratories of robot companies. (maybe the main part is about making more human-like androids, showing pro and contra stuff about androids.)
A must-have, I think. It allows people without knowledge of the topic to dive into.

Engineer: working for the military, and maintaining mechs and combat androids (which looks like more or less like KOS-MOS =P hehehehe).
(maybe the main part is about winning a war and shows some moral stuff)
May I opt-out from any military here? It's because military exists in a world of its own. It is very difficult to come up with a plausible story which links an everyday military theme (meaning: cleaning the guns and keeping the papers in order) to any of the other themes.

The only way out of this is introducing a military conflict, let all the other storys whirl into it and, by doing that, being either ultimately shallow or ultimately pathetic. Plus, most of the arrangements the player did before become invalid in such a situation.

Souteneur: running an erotic android girl bordello.
Ok.
unemployed: In that time the protagonist, in frustation for not being able to find a job, he run around the city and suddenly fall in love with a girl. where it reveals in the later on story that she is a Gynoid or Cyborg etc.
I think *any* of the stories should go into that direction. Otherwise it would be hardly a romance game.

Scientist: developed an android where he/she get [out of control], [ life and run away], [scrapped/canceled]
Or maybe vice-versa to other characters. Scientist get inspired by the others characters

Engineer: Engineer became the mechanist of that Android (series), which the Scientist developed. Maybe he became good friend, but then he get worried about the android which get scraped by being outdated/ destroyed in battle etc.

Souteneur: here is maybe the most sadistic one for female androids.
Android which came to life run away from the lab, hides herself in a red-light district. There the Souteneur find and pretend to help her but in real he just want to exploit. It ends in a drama or somehow a happy end just your your imaginatios ;)

Unemployed: Protagonist find scrapped android at a junkyard and fixed her...
Sounds interesting, too.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:51 am

Sorry to say this, but I have just been too busy to work on anything this weekend. With Thanksgiving, and family in town, not to mention a new kitten in the picture, I have been too tied up to brainstorm much.
I have a few ideas, but you guys wrote out a lot there already.

So if I were to try to come up with some story ideas, I need to know which of these different roles to tackle first. We have to start with one character, and build the others as we go.

Not sure if I understand switching between characters... but I'm open to anything.
I suggest we do some brainstorming together here on the story now...

I was thinking we should have multiple types of gynoids, and maybe one real girl (as an optional side quest). That way, it keeps people guessing at who could be a gynoid, and also keeps some realism in it. I don't want people to think we are against humans :P

Of the gynoids, we could have:
- completely human and hides her true gynoid nature
- human-like but with clear seams and markings to give her away
- human-like but with extra parts (tail, ears, panels, etc) that are robotic
- completely or mostly metallic and stiff

They should also have different personalities:
- completely natural human behavior
- mostly natural but with quirks and speech patterns that give her away
- submissive and follows every command, (calls PC master?)
- Goal oriented that tries to stick to a command but gets sidetracked (works for military)

If you can think of any other types of gynoids to put in here, it would be a help.

I like the idea of having one girl who seems human, maybe gets close to a guy who doesn't like robots/gynoids, and he falls for her (lots of romance and sex) only to find out she is a gynoid and his irrational fears are unfounded. Sort of a 'converting him to like gynoids' type of story.
There ought to be a human girl as well, or perhaps a human who cosplays as a gynoid, a fetish of her own. :wink:
(Heck, if people want it, we could have a girl converted into a gynoid, but we have to be careful with this one... we don't want any really graphically sadistic stuff.)
I also like the repair and/or build scenes, which would work with any of them.

We have a lot of options to play with. And before we tackle a story, i think we need to figure out what type of gameplay we are talking about. Will this follow one character, where your choices change the events and ending of the game? Or do we go from story to story?

I suggest, in order to keep things simple, we start with just one character, stick as much as we want into it, and keep in mind an idea to expand it with another character, which will give more story. That way we can work on one story-line now, and build the others around it. Maybe even make it so that the events and characters in the main story are better explained or their origins/destinies are fully revealed.

Also, we need different types of game play. We don't want anything too hard. Clearly choice making is important, but we also need to come up with puzzle solving, and maybe a fighting system of some sort as well.

I also think that if you want multiple character, that you have to unlock each campaign. Kind of like how Starcraft works. You start with the Terrans, then move onto the others, in order.
We could even make the gynoid bordello owner as a bonus character at the end, which will let the user just have fun with all the gynoids in the game and more.

Any ideas and suggestions. I am free to brainstorm now :P

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 pm

gynoneko wrote: I suggest, in order to keep things simple, we start with just one character, stick as much as we want into it, and keep in mind an idea to expand it with another character, which will give more story. That way we can work on one story-line now, and build the others around it. Maybe even make it so that the events and characters in the main story are better explained or their origins/destinies are fully revealed.

Also, we need different types of game play. We don't want anything too hard. Clearly choice making is important, but we also need to come up with puzzle solving, and maybe a fighting system of some sort as well.

I also think that if you want multiple character, that you have to unlock each campaign. Kind of like how Starcraft works. You start with the Terrans, then move onto the others, in order.
We could even make the gynoid bordello owner as a bonus character at the end, which will let the user just have fun with all the gynoids in the game and more.
Any ideas and suggestions. I am free to brainstorm now :P
I'm glad that you are back

and I agree to everything so far ^^ and everything sounds nice.
and you're right, at the beginning we should keep things simple.

So maybe it is really better to stick with one main storyline. and add more later on.

I'm not a programmer so I'm happy and statisfied if i can draw stuff. So the decision is up to you guys.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Hmm, the first round of brainstorming is done, yet I think we need more structure in this. We all have the general idea but it's hard to come up with a playable game this way.

It is clear we need a great number of female robots and cyborgs to match both the theme and the general idea of having a romance game. This means, the game world has to be somewhere human-shaped robots are ubiquitous. Even in such a world, human-shaped robots would be clearly the minority to other robots. Human shaped robots would be used where the human form is neccessary for people acting to the robot like it was a person. Naturally, these are jobs dealing mostly with persons: office clerk, policewoman, waitress, nurse, actress, callgirl, (please add more professions for fembots)

We should also add cyborgs to the game. It gives the possibilty to add machine characters where robots wouldn't fit because they are "too dumb".
I'd prefer cyborgs being somewhat "reasonable" at the start of the game, e.g. have artificial limbs or senses like the bionic woman. During the game, we could add more body pieces to replace. In general, I'm not making a real distinction between the two kinds. Some would say, as long there is a human brain it is a cyborg rather than a robot, but this has been discussed in literature a lot of times before -- once the brain itself is the target of cybernetic enhancement, there can't be a sharp distinction between the two. We could have the plot flirting with that realisation, too.

I'd vote for having a lot of non-human-shaped robots in the game, too. They could be used as tools or for humour if they get the intention of the player wrong.

And we should have male robots/cyborgs, too. The player may like to choose one as the PC.

We cannot do too many characters, that would be both hard work and still shallow. A good story has the characters change their mind throughout it. Change the attitude, change the profession, change sides but basically, change their minds.

For the game, we need a lot of fembots the player may decide to score on. To make it interesting, we have to explore as many robot plots as possible, but they have to culminate into one single story. That's hard, but it's the art of making such a game.

I think the first idea of gynoneko was right. Having a business espionage plot offers scienticists (who have found a way of impoving robots/cyborgs or their manufacturing), a corporate spy (who is a cyborg woman), a number of crime scenes (introducing both a male and female robot officer) and a number of random investigation scenes which may introduce even more fembots.

What I'm wary about is letting the player choose his protagonist. I know I came up with the idea, but now it seems to be to complicated to find a plot where this is possible. Maybe only two or three choices?

dark

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:27 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:Hmm, the first round of brainstorming is done, yet I think we need more structure in this. We all have the general idea but it's hard to come up with a playable game this way.

It is clear we need a great number of female robots and cyborgs to match both the theme and the general idea of having a romance game. This means, the game world has to be somewhere human-shaped robots are ubiquitous. Even in such a world, human-shaped robots would be clearly the minority to other robots. Human shaped robots would be used where the human form is neccessary for people acting to the robot like it was a person. Naturally, these are jobs dealing mostly with persons: office clerk, policewoman, waitress, nurse, actress, callgirl, (please add more professions for fembots)

We should also add cyborgs to the game. It gives the possibilty to add machine characters where robots wouldn't fit because they are "too dumb".
I'd prefer cyborgs being somewhat "reasonable" at the start of the game, e.g. have artificial limbs or senses like the bionic woman. During the game, we could add more body pieces to replace. In general, I'm not making a real distinction between the two kinds. Some would say, as long there is a human brain it is a cyborg rather than a robot, but this has been discussed in literature a lot of times before -- once the brain itself is the target of cybernetic enhancement, there can't be a sharp distinction between the two. We could have the plot flirting with that realisation, too.

I'd vote for having a lot of non-human-shaped robots in the game, too. They could be used as tools or for humour if they get the intention of the player wrong.

And we should have male robots/cyborgs, too. The player may like to choose one as the PC.

We cannot do too many characters, that would be both hard work and still shallow. A good story has the characters change their mind throughout it. Change the attitude, change the profession, change sides but basically, change their minds.

For the game, we need a lot of fembots the player may decide to score on. To make it interesting, we have to explore as many robot plots as possible, but they have to culminate into one single story. That's hard, but it's the art of making such a game.

I think the first idea of gynoneko was right. Having a business espionage plot offers scienticists (who have found a way of impoving robots/cyborgs or their manufacturing), a corporate spy (who is a cyborg woman), a number of crime scenes (introducing both a male and female robot officer) and a number of random investigation scenes which may introduce even more fembots.

What I'm wary about is letting the player choose his protagonist. I know I came up with the idea, but now it seems to be to complicated to find a plot where this is possible. Maybe only two or three choices?

dark
I think that we should focus on the one character for now, and perhaps, like I mentioned before, continue or further develop the story with other character later.

I like the idea of standard robots too. And maybe k9 and feline robots. It helps add realism and humor to the game.

Exploring the idea of what makes us human vs cyborg vs robot is a great idea too! I have always loved this exploration.

I also had an idea that we could use to explain why/how the protagonist has sex with all these gynoids. But I will work on that idea some more first... not sure it is the right idea for this story.

So we will need to build a library of characters, each character will have to have their own traits and personalities. Grendizer wrote up a good character builder for writers here.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:31 pm

@ gynoneko

are you going to make some character sheets then?

- And then I'm going to draw it based on it,
- or are you going to to both?
- Or should we both do something?

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:15 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:@ gynoneko

Well since this is a collaborative effort, if anyone wants to come up with some character ideas, they can post them as well.
I'll be sure to start posting some myself, I'll draw some pictures later, so we can all get a chance to draw them.
So feel free to draw them, or make your own characters.
I'll be writing some characters up here and I'll post them when I'm done.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:51 am

gynoneko wrote:

Well since this is a collaborative effort, if anyone wants to come up with some character ideas, they can post them as well.
I'll be sure to start posting some myself, I'll draw some pictures later, so we can all get a chance to draw them.
Okay, then i will do something this weekend, and hope that someone likes it ^^

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:04 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:
gynoneko wrote:

Okay, then i will do something this weekend, and hope that someone likes it ^^
Awesome. I really like your drawings, and I think you should be the main character artist. I'll help out with anything you need, such as coloring.
I have been coming up with a variety of personalities for the gynoids, so we can start the work of building the characters.
I should have something posted soon with a list of potential characters, although I am not always good with names so I will just give them generic titles and we can give them names later.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 am

gynoneko wrote: Awesome. I really like your drawings, and I think you should be the main character artist.
Urghs... sounds like much pressure ^^;
I hope i'm not a dissappointment...
gynoneko wrote: I'll help out with anything you need, such as coloring.
I have been coming up with a variety of personalities for the gynoids, so we can start the work of building the characters.
I should have something posted soon with a list of potential characters, although I am not always good with names so I will just give them generic titles and we can give them names later.
I think we can team up very well, can you share some characters and i try to draw something based on it.
I don't know if you know the Manga "Bakuman"
My skills a little bit like the maincharacter Moritaka there, i can draw, but it's hard to me to think up something good.

btw here is a fast scribble design of gynoid maid
http://thurosis.deviantart.com/art/Gyno ... -188423622

more (i mean other designs) are coming the next few days...

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:04 am

This looks good.

dark

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:20 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:
gynoneko wrote: Awesome. I really like your drawings, and I think you should be the main character artist.
Urghs... sounds like much pressure ^^;
I hope i'm not a dissappointment...
gynoneko wrote: I'll help out with anything you need, such as coloring.
I think we can team up very well, can you share some characters and i try to draw something based on it.
I don't know if you know the Manga "Bakuman"
My skills a little bit like the maincharacter Moritaka there, i can draw, but it's hard to me to think up something good.

btw here is a fast scribble design of gynoid maid
http://thurosis.deviantart.com/art/Gyno ... -188423622

more (i mean other designs) are coming the next few days...
So far I think you are doing an EXCELLENT job. I love the gynoid you drew, and I have a thing for robot maids ;)
I will post some sketched too, but I think you are a much better artist than I. I will be practicing, of course, but I'll have something up soon. Just been really busy here lately.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:08 pm

May I ask for a lot of text first, please? I can't do anything as long there is no text.

dark

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:May I ask for a lot of text first, please? I can't do anything as long there is no text.

dark
gynoneko is the writer not?
I'm try to invite some people into this project over DA

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:26 am

Well I hope I'm not the only one writing, or at least not all of it.

ANyways, here are some character ideas. I will have some more soon, and some sketches too. If you want to make your own sketches, by all means do so!

-----

Gynoid A
Path of change: [Starts As a broken rundown gynoid ==> Ends As very happy and helpful assistant to PC]

Physiology

Sex: f
Height and weight: 5’4”, 120 lbs
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Green Hair, cut shoulder length. Matching eye color. Light skin.
Posture: Shy, timid
Appearance: Appears human, but may have visible or faint seams. Small build, but well-built, B-cup. Girlish figure likes to wear pretty things.
Defects: faint or visible seams in skin. Broken (shut down) when found.
Heredity: Newest model of gynoids

Sociology

Economic class: n/a
Education: high school equivalent
Home life: n/a
Race, nationality: gynoid
Place in community: n/a
Amusements, hobbies: Likes writing. Deals with emotions through writing. Likes to clean.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: Designed for sex and home-life. Virgin unit. Shy, but obeys orders. Weak willed. Will try things but unwillingly or reluctantly at first, only to open up to them more later.
Personal premise, ambitions: Wants to be a writer, wants to find a master.
Frustrations, chief disappointments: knows little about the world.
Temperament: Shy, timid
Attitude toward life: Big and scary world, needs guidance
Complexes: inferiority complex. Embarrassed to be seen as a gynoid (internal parts).
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Introverted.
Abilities: Reading, writing, cleaning.
Qualities: Always trying to be helpful.
I.Q.: Average
Quirks, Mannerisms: Blushes a lot. Hides behind people. Easily flustered. Very cute and gentle mannerisms.

------

Gynoid B
Path of change: [Soldier/Police that is broken in line of duty ==> Rebel fighting against corrupt government for your cause]

Physiology

Sex: f
Age: appears to be early 20’s. Recent model, only 2 or 3 years old.
Height and weight: 5’6”, 150 lbs
Color of hair, eyes, skin: Short blond hair. Blue eyes. Light skinned.
Posture: Strong, authoritative
Appearance: Appears mostly human, but with some mechanical parts and visible seams, with cybernetic enhancements. Very cute face, with tom-boy appearance. Wears uniforms. Never seen in dress.
Defects: Small “healed” cut on cheek.
Heredity: Military line of gynoids

Sociology

Economic class: n/a
Education: Some college equivalent
Home life: n/a
Race, nationality: Gynoid, western appearance
Place in community: n/a
Political affiliations: Starts with governing force, end against it.
Amusements, hobbies: Target practice, cleaning guns, watching sports, working with hands.

Psychology

Sex life, moral standards: Capable of sex. Virgin unit. Thinks sex is bad (at first). Learns to like being dominated in bed, taking orders.
Personal premise, ambitions: Wants to be a good soldier/officer.
Frustrations, chief disappointments: Works hard to be one of the guys, but wants to be a girl too.
Temperament: Tough, tom-boy. Easily embarrassed.
Attitude toward life: Follow orders, do your best, fight to get ahead.
Complexes: Wants to be treated as a girl, but wants to get ahead in a male-dominated profession. Likes to follow orders, but has ego issues too. Thinks she is better because she is soldier and can follow orders. Struggling to find what she really wants in life.
Extrovert, Introvert, Ambivert: Ambivert. Likes to hang out with the guys, but very shy when not in uniform.
Abilities: Good fighter. Has built-in weapons in her body. Good with hands.
Qualities: Loyal to her friends and her cause. Falls for PC, and fights for him.
I.Q.: Smart, but follows orders.
Quirks, Mannerisms: Very strict and stiff when in uniform. Shy and timid when in a dress. All other times she struggles to define herself. Salutes, and calls the PC commander.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:00 am

Oh great these describtion are awesome, just what i needed to create something.
Thanks for sharing ^^

Now i feel more motivated to do something

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:23 am

I just wrote up a bunch more, but i need to format them and fill in some details. I'll try to post them later today.

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

If possible, could I contribute a character to this?
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Absolutely! Go right ahead. :D
I have about a dozen I'm formatting and about to post, but I'm not sure I will be able to get them up tonight.
If you want to post a character, try to provide the type of data I did earlier, so we have a good understanding the of the character, and post anything else about the character you want.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 am

Sorry this is taking so long, but I have over a dozen characters made up, and I have more on the way.
I'll post them today for sure, almost done formatting the ones I have.