LATEST UPDATE ON UK DOCUMENTARY ON SEX ROBOTS

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
LandmarkFilms

LATEST UPDATE ON UK DOCUMENTARY ON SEX ROBOTS

Post by LandmarkFilms » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:57 am

Hi all

Good news!!

You may remember, I posted on here earlier this year about a documentary I was developing here at Landmark Films (see www.landmarkfilms.com) in Oxford, England on sex robots. Everyone who responded from the forum was very helpful and informative, so thank you for taking the time to read my posting.

The good news is that we finally got our idea commissioned this week after a long long wait. It will be commissioned through Discovery which is great news.

I would still like to find one or two more willing interviewees; guys or girls who can talk about why they would love/prefer a sex robot or robot companion and where this desire comes from. I know many people I have spoken to, said the fascination started in childhood with Bionic Woman and so forth. I think it is also interesting to see that there is a difference between idollators (doll fetish) and ASFR community, although I know they can overlap e.g. a iDollator would often love to have a robot, as it's the next step on from a doll. I don't know if it always works in reverse.

In the film we'd also want to get a feeling of how robots will impact on how we view sex and relationships in the next 25, 50, 100 years. Various AI experts have already predicted that we'll be falling in love and having intimate relationships with robots within the next 50 years.

Although we are a British company, geography is not a problem as if we decide to go ahead and film you, we will come to you!

Please do get in touch if you feel you could offer something to this documentary. I am more than happy to have a chat in confidence on the phone and talk through what we aim to do. Please do email me directly on emma@landmarkfilms.com.

If you leave a number I can also call you to save on phone bills. My direct dial is +44 7984 169 859 (the international dialling code from the US is 011) as I work from home.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to hearing from you.

best wishes
Emma
EMMA GODDARD
PRODUCER, LANDMARK FILMS
mobile: +44 (0) 7984 169 859
www.landmarkfilms.com
Emma Goddard
Producer
Landmark Films
emma@landmarkfilms.com
www.landmarkfilms.com