Have you heard about Metal K?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Deep Blue

Have you heard about Metal K?

Post by Deep Blue » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:35 am

Do anyone have the Japanese comic called Metal K? It talks about a girl that remade as an android, and her articifical skin could melt, and revealed her metal inside. It sounds great. Someone have it? It would be perfect if post here. :o

TW

Post by TW » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Did a quick Google search, looks like the artist's name is "Koji Maki", and Metal K was serialized in Shonen Jump in 1987. Not sure if it is the same comic, but it seems likely.

Hope that helps!

MannequinMachinist
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by MannequinMachinist » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 am

After browsing the thread, I checked around most of my usual haunts for online manga scans, (AnyManga, OneManga, Mangafox, etc.) and Metal K is listed in none their archives. According to the info I could find pertaining to the author, Maki Kouji, it seems that Metal K was one of the less-acclaimed manga series he authored before he gained wider recognition with the Godsiders manga series, among others.

So, the lack of popularity, combined with the time since publishing, is probably why the series doesn't seem to have obtained recognition from the main online manga sites. However, sites dedicated to manga featured in Shonen Jump may have it, but I don't know where to look in that case.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.
"Machines smart enough to do anything for us will probably also be able to do anything with us: go to dinner, own property, compete for sexual partners..."

BD
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by BD » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:54 pm

MannequinMachinist wrote:Maki Kouji
I've searched where i usually go for manga, but there was no such mangaka listed, probably was famous before year 2000

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:59 pm

deleted