Strange dream..

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
OddDesire

Strange dream..

Post by OddDesire » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 am

Hi,
It's kind of crazy that I'm posting here, but I'm going with my weird passions, on this one. This may be the wrong site, but it's the closest and coolest I could find.
OK, I was in a hospital some time ago, and saw that a Dr. I had known, had been admitted after suffering a stroke...it shocked me, how serious and changed he had become. I didn't think much more about it, until a dream I had, some weeks later. I should say that since childhood, I've had fetishes for guys who wear glasses, and either chubby, or really thin guys, and even anything that makes a man vulnerable...a certain illness, etc...don'tknow why.
So in the dream, I'm sitting at an outside cafe, my father on my right, and who do I see across from me, but this Dr....only a younger version. He was very pale, almost white, and his blonde hair fell over his forehead...his eyes were pale blue. He looked compelling, in a frail way, but as I lowered my gaze, I saw that something wild had happened to him. His abdominal area was caved in, and looked as though he'd had major surgery to remove his intestines, and lord knows what else! Isaw deep gashes that had healed, and well...coming from within but all exposed on the outside, was a tangle of mostly blue tubes.
I looked back up at his face, and what was irresistable to me, was the way he looked back...he didn't look apologetic, didn't flinch, but instead gave a steady gaze that said, "This is me, now." I'm telling you, I've had strange dreams, but this one turned me on in a deep way, and I haven't been able to shrug it off, yet. I felt totally accepting of this strange 'creature' he had become. I'm not sure if it's more a medical fetish, robot fetish, or a little of both? Any thoughts on this, would be welcome, and please tell me I'm not TOO weird!
Thanks!

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 pm

I'm not sure if this right place to post this either but I found it interesting and I'm glad you felt like sharing.

If this post does have to go, perhaps we could an off-topic section to gently move things like this into since I think a post like this shows the board is a safe space for people talking about their fantasies.

Take care