What to do?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
jenny5
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

What to do?

Post by jenny5 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:25 am

The other night, me and a guy I've been dating for a few months
were looking at some pictures. I noticed in almost all of them I
had "red eye". I said to him, "Why do I always have red eye in all my pics?" His response was, "Maybe you're a robot." We both laughed and I got a little aroused. Should I introduce him to this little fetish?

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:26 am

...if you're pretty serious about the guy, I don't see why NOT to introduce it ...but you can do it in a way that you have an "out" if he seems put off by it after a while..... bring up the red eyes in the pics again, and he mentioned that you could be a robot... say that your secret's OUT... have a tv remote or something with the batteries out close to him, or HAND it to him... tell him to press some buttons and see what you will do. --if he puts the remote DOWN, just slump a little for a second or two, shrug it off, say you were just having a little FUN, and go about your date as if nothing happened... but at least you'll know that he's not into the roleplay. without a lot of embarassment on your part ---if he keeps pressing buttons, you can do things that bring him ever closer....and STOP whenever YOU want to. You're in control of the whole shebang that way.... GOOD LUCK!!! --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:30 am

....Oh...and don't let him press COMMAND #69 until you are ready, and he's using protection. I think that was one of Asimov's rules. I'll have to check up on that. --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built

hmm...

Post by Trace Venom » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:50 pm

Asking any of us if it would be ok to come out of the closet as a robosexual would be akin to asking Emeril Lagasse if it would be ok to yell "bam!" during sex. It'll seem like a good idea... to him.

I'm not saying you shouldn't, but that's the kind of thing you reveal after you're comfortable enough to share your most intimate details with someone after awhile. If he has a geeky strain, and you find yourself comfortable enough to have postcoital confession sessions with him, then by all means. But beware...

I'd suggest you put yourself in his position and ask yourself if you'd still be willing to date him if he told you he was into things like "furries" or some other bizarre fetish not unlike ours.

I remember I once dated a girl who was heavily into boy-on-boy action, slash fiction and other cool and kinky stuff I never got to find out. She once slapped me and called me "Princess" during an especially freaky session, which ended up startling me more than pleasing me, but I'm a good sport, so I decided to play along. Point is that you should get to know him well enough to tell wether or not he'd be freaked out by your fetish. Of course, if it were us, we'd be delighted, but don't assume that he might be into it until you get a good sense of where he lies on the kink-factor spectrum.

Now... if anyone from Cosmo or Vogue is reading, PM me. My rates are reasonable and entirely negotiable.

ISAF
Identification: Human

Post by ISAF » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:58 pm

hi jenny5,
is will be funny if your friend have the same fetish like we all :D and is also a member on this board :lol:

regards from germany

isaf

LINUX! have a lot of fun...

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:55 am

well, I went through the same situation with my current girlfriend. I figured whenever we would get on the topic of sex I would tell her. Just you know be like " Well, do you really want to know what turns me on" no pun intended. I don't know its not easy. I think you will know when to spill the beans. Good Luck.

jenny5

Thanks

Post by jenny5 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:15 am

Wow, thanks for all the advice guys. There were a lot of suggestions. I think Kishin is right, wouldn't most guys love an obeidient pleasure robot? Look how popular "Stepford Wives" is.
I think I'm going to let him know. He does work for Dell afterall.

sox2k1

Post by sox2k1 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:19 am

Well Jenny you should let us all know what happens. So that some of us can have the guts you have and tell the person we are with about all of this.

WilloWisp
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:59 am

Not to put too fine a point on it...

Malfunction. Need input.

You're asking for advice without providing much background information apart from an isolated joke. That's fine, I can understand not wanting to provide too much personal information over the internet to a group of strangers whose only link to you is a common fetish. That would be a bit uncomfortable to a lot of people.

Things you should probably ask yourself:

-Is your guy a sci-fi geek? On the geek-o-meter, is he closer to the "can recite the titles and plotlines for every Doctor Who episode ever" end, or is he more of a "watches Star Trek, if it's on, if he's flipping past it, and if nothing else is on" end? More succinctly, does he prefer science fiction or fantasy to all other activities, or does he prefer it simply over boredom?

-Is your guy shy? Did he have trouble asking you out? Does he have a hard time flirting with you, even though you are in a steady relationship? Does he seem to crave adventure and excitement, but fear failure and rejection?

-Is your guy a techno geek? Does he fawn over gadgets and gizmos? Does he ever take apart a newly purchased thingamablotchy just to see the stuff inside?

-Does your guy have a control-freak-streak? Does he do the channel surfing, pick activities, suggest what you wear? If he backs down after suggesting something, does he seem disappointed, but play it off as "no big deal?"

These would be good indicators (although not universally true, nor a complete list, by any means) of whether he would be open to technosexuality.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:23 pm

LOL, on the last point as he works for Dell.

Will probably connect her up to a computer and reprogram her giggle!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

jenny5

Post by jenny5 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:42 am

Now Stephaniebot has me all hot!!! That would be awesome.

jenny5

I told him

Post by jenny5 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:48 am

Well, I revealed my fetish to my boyfriend, and big surprise, he is into it!! He said he has always been turned on by girl robots, but never knew it was a "fetish". Anyway we had alot of fun with it, and plan on having some more. Thanks for all the advice you guys.

hypero2
Technosexuality: Transformation

HOORAY!!

Post by hypero2 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:18 am

I'm very happy for (and jealous of) both of you. You have something many of us can only dream about. Many, many years of happiness together!

HYPER!

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:59 pm

Yeah,I must say that you are fortunate.Good for you. :)