Formal complaint.

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:00 pm

this forum IS what it IS if you want something diferent find a T/V, homosexual robot forum..sorry if i pissed anyone off im new here and just want to be able to express my feelings.
Damn, even newcomers can see through the BS. Why did cjfriel became a member ?
this forum is for fembot lovers! if it was meant for anything else it would be called something else..
C'mon now,the answer is simple. And as for jolshefsky's examples,hey look notice that the subjects in the pictures are fembots? I think it's a silly point. we might as well not read nor watch fembot material because the environment that surrounds it; the people,places and things may get in the way. :?

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:29 pm

jolshefsky wrote:
andoroido wrote:I have stopped looking at the gallery, because I'm too afraid I'm gonna be grossed out again by some hairy, swaety guy crossdressing, and then called a "robot" just to get in into the gallery.
I was curious what your stance was on neuter -- androids with no genitals at all. What if they are androgynous? Is it the penis that bothers you? The hair?

What about these:
I guess I'm trying to figure out a standard by which to measure an image. Like I said, "bot" seemed debatable -- I say electronics, somebody else says nano-tech, and somebody else says clones. "Fem", though, is rather peculiar -- I mean, it's a man-made thing, so it technically doesn't have a gender. If it needs to be done by appearances, what are the criteria? In the "Pretty Sissy Dani" images, there isn't even a penis visible, so how can you even identify gender?
UGH

Ya know, in a way it's an interesting question, because just seeing a naked male form does not make me want to puke.
But I also don't feel like going back and reviewing all those examples at the moment.

But still, it's pretty simple. Crossdressing and TG just freaks me, and many other people, out. Why does it freak people out? I don't know. I'm not a psychologist.
All that needs to be discussed here is that it DOES freak people out, just like pics of bloody gore, pics of children, etc. Are you going to ask everyone why denny's pictures freaked them out?

Some people seem to enjoy deceiving others and ramming their non-female fetish down our throats and pretending that it is not a problem. Hell, I think they even get a kick out of disturbing people.
Until recently it has not been a problem, as the TG-oriented members of the community have usually clearly identified TG-themed materials as such, so that we poor closed-minded people ;) who get freaked out by such things need not be freaked out at a website we visit for our own pleasure.

I really don't see what's so difficult to understand here.

Comparing it to the debate over the question of "what is a robot" is apples and oranges. Different people may or may not think chips vs. white fluids. vs. clones vs. bioroids or whatever is or is not a robot. But, correct me if I'm wrong, nobody is repulsed or turned off by such matters. Whereas some dude in a mask and gloves pretending to be a woman is just plain creepy at the very least for many people.

A few years ago, the sponsors of the South Boston St. Patrick's Day parade were beseiged by gay groups demanding the right to "participate" in the parade (by "participate" the more radical groups meant the right to make a spectacle and ruin it as was typical in those times, their goals clearly had nothing to do with celebrating Irish heritage) After court injunctions prevented the sponsors from keeping then out, in 1994 the sponsors just cancelled the parade.
In 1995 the Supreme Court voted unanimously that the organizers be allowed to determine who may or may not participate in the parade and the parade went back on schedule.

I would ask that the 2 or 3 recent TG enthusiasts stop raining on our parade. Some people think that would mean respecting the group by clearly labelling TG stuff. Others think TG stuff should be banned altogether.

This is not some noble crusade of human rights, this is a frigging fetish website for people who enjoy the idea of women as robots.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:47 pm

It's a damned shame that andoroido,myself and a couple of others of the group have to apologize/defend what should be obvious.
The gay mafia is all powerful indeed. :)

SNJ-14
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by SNJ-14 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:55 pm

Thank you, Droidlvr. I just had a genuinely entertaining mental image of a stereotypical gay man sending in butch lesbians to rob a corner store for not paying up.

Or a horse's head with a note reading "You big thilly!" pinned to it.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:03 pm

Some people seem to enjoy deceiving others and ramming their non-female fetish down our throats and pretending that it is not a problem. Hell, I think they even get a kick out of disturbing people.
It's very apparent this is the case here. And unfortunately serveral here are going along with it,this group might just go under.

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:37 pm

droidlvr wrote:
It's very apparent this is the case here. And unfortunately serveral here are going along with it,this group might just go under.
A distinct possibility.

castaliaman

Post by castaliaman » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:25 pm

Ok I looked at the pictures where penises and scrotums were shown. It was in the course of intercourse. Ofcourse a male would use his member to have sex with a fembot. so i don't see any of those pics as being TS or TG. The one pic of the guy rolling the "skin" off the fembot ,The bot could arguablly be a male bot. However with the delicate hands, I would assume it was a female android. A picture that shows a man's penis as he's having sexual relations with a fembot is not sick. What I don't want to see is a fembot with noticable breasts ( which I believe most in this forum would agree makes a female form female), womanly curves and a huge penis hanging between her legs. If some people are into thqat sort of thing , fine. But I personally do NOT want to see that. and it is something I sure don't want to see while browsing on this site. I believe a past question concerned male robots and the questioner was told that there are sites for that sort of thing. I think TG and TS robot pics should be in the same category. Their own site