Where do you come from?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by 33cl33 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:05 pm

Pennsylvania, then California... Now Pennsylvania again.

Looking to head back to Cali as soon as fembotically possible ;-)
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:33 pm

WinterRose wrote:Born: Logan West Virginia, US
Current: Charlotte NC, US
Want to get back to: Seattle WA, US
Well at least in the case of the latter I'm planning to do that sometime as well. Trouble is they wont let me live and work there permanently! Something to do with being British, ah well.

Its my one current incentive to get off my backside and renew my passport, runs out next June and you need 6 months on it to enter the US.
Offers to kick my backside accordingly?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

xodar

Post by xodar » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:44 pm

Stephaniebot wrote:
WinterRose wrote:Born: Logan West Virginia, US
Current: Charlotte NC, US
Want to get back to: Seattle WA, US
Well at least in the case of the latter I'm planning to do that sometime as well. Trouble is they wont let me live and work there permanently! Something to do with being British, ah well.

Its my one current incentive to get off my backside and renew my passport, runs out next June and you need 6 months on it to enter the US.
Offers to kick my backside accordingly?
Won't they let you work in Vancouver? Maybe you could live in Seattle.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:48 pm

No, their rules dont allow Brits to live or work permanently in the US I'm afraid. Sort of crazy seeing we are supposed to be their political big buddy but thats how it goes! The only way to get round that rule is a specialized job or to become a celebrity, neither of which are likely to occur in my case, well not unless someone knows a good roboticist lol!

Have no idea what the Labour (employment) laws are in Canada to be honest.

xodar

Post by xodar » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:10 pm

I've only been in Canada once (but for several months) and some time ago, but a number of the people I met were British and Australian and S. African. They seemed to have little trouble going there and working. Actually, neither did I come to think of it.

Maybe you could sneak in here illegally. Then you'd have more rights than the rest of us!
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:48 am

xodar wrote:I've only been in Canada once (but for several months) and some time ago, but a number of the people I met were British and Australian and S. African. They seemed to have little trouble going there and working. Actually, neither did I come to think of it.

Maybe you could sneak in here illegally. Then you'd have more rights than the rest of us!
To be honest, what I've read and seen on the news of late you are probably right!
Sadly I'm the dull, honest type who doesnt do things like that. Maybe I should! Seriously I like freedom on my passport too much for that.

Lfrmus

Post by Lfrmus » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:34 am

Querétaro, México, cradle of my country's independance or somesuch, and horribly conservative place.

Tio

Post by Tio » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:27 am

Im just a girl from Cambridge in the uk.
"I wish I could at least 30 percent
Maybe 50 for pleasure then skip all the rest"

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:54 pm

glast wrote:
nibigot wrote:I live in France, am I only? :)
No, at least 2
No at least 3 :wink:

Glitch-172
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Location: another version of earth in a junkyard not too far way

Post by Glitch-172 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:43 pm

born in California. Stroggified on Stroggos. living on e.d.n III
"I LIVE TO SERVE....WELL WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT"

sparky

Post by sparky » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:22 pm

I live in california, but i was born and raised in Holland Michigan :D
yo

Deannabot

Post by Deannabot » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:30 am

Huntsville, Alabama - The Space Capital

There are a lot of top secret research facilities here. I'm now wondering if any of them are working on advanced robotics.

~Deannabot

rented_angel

Post by rented_angel » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:48 am

Hello from beautiful Minnesota :D
"To make oneself an object, to make oneself passive, is a very different thing from being a passive object." ~Simone de Beauvoir

UserJesse

Post by UserJesse » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:31 am

Minnesota land of 10,000 lakes also =) Would never live anywhere else, love it here.

bilbo

Post by bilbo » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:19 pm

One of the greatest (and oldest) citys in the world LONDON - Thats the capital of Great Britain.
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

Stel

Post by Stel » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:43 pm

I love London. Been there a few times and aside from my home city of New York, NY, it has to be my favorite.

Any other native New Yorkers plugging in? :wink:
"Just because it's artifically intelligent doesn't mean it's smarter then us."

"So...it's artifically stupid?"

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:07 pm

....Fairly CLOSE... I'm from New Jersey....about an hour's train ride to NYC. --My town is pretty close to TROMAVILLE-The Toxic Waste Capital of the World. (this is a joke kids....I've worked with TROMA, INC on some of their movies) Troma is a NEW YORK institution. --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

Stel

Post by Stel » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:27 pm

minkwheel wrote:....Fairly CLOSE... I'm from New Jersey....about an hour's train ride to NYC. --My town is pretty close to TROMAVILLE-The Toxic Waste Capital of the World. (this is a joke kids....I've worked with TROMA, INC on some of their movies) Troma is a NEW YORK institution. --minkwheel
Jersey huh? Explains that weird burning smell...Kidding! :lol: I have alot of friends from NJ. Good to meet you.

Stel
"Just because it's artifically intelligent doesn't mean it's smarter then us."

"So...it's artifically stupid?"

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:36 am

Nice to meet you TOO! --PLEASE enjoy your visits here at Fembot Central ...there are a LOT of great people here, all with different views and they have a lot to share. Welcome aboard! --minkwheel

sox2k1

Post by sox2k1 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:44 am

From the good old Quad Cities, Illinois side of the river.

xodar

Post by xodar » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:25 pm

minkwheel wrote:....Fairly CLOSE... I'm from New Jersey....about an hour's train ride to NYC. --My town is pretty close to TROMAVILLE-The Toxic Waste Capital of the World. (this is a joke kids....I've worked with TROMA, INC on some of their movies) Troma is a NEW YORK institution. --minkwheel
I knew some guys from New Jersey when I was in the army. A couple of them were smart and interesting, though they had a strange accent. One had friends from New York he'd entered the army with.

This is a site where people are laying the groundwork for their fantasies to come true...

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:58 pm

Most everyone OUTSIDE of Jersey assumes that we all talk like a New Yawk Dock Wurkah.... NAH...WE ALL DON'T DO THAT... same goes when people talk about Texas....they all don't end sentences with 'I'LL TELL YEW WHUUT" either.... But EVERYONE can become from New York if you just repeat the next phrase ..... "GIMMEE A REGyuhLAH KAWfee...and a CRUH-lah ....nah, bettah yet...MAKE IT A BEEAH CLawe! " ---they'ah like BUTTAH!" --minkwheel

xodar

Post by xodar » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:07 pm

minkwheel wrote:Most everyone OUTSIDE of Jersey assumes that we all talk like a New Yawk Dock Wurkah.... NAH...WE ALL DON'T DO THAT... same goes when people talk about Texas....they all don't end sentences with 'I'LL TELL YEW WHUUT" either.... But EVERYONE can become from New York if you just repeat the next phrase ..... "GIMMEE A REGyuhLAH KAWfee...and a CRUH-lah ....nah, bettah yet...MAKE IT A BEEAH CLawe! " ---they'ah like BUTTAH!" --minkwheel
I find it exotic and sexy when young women talk like that.

code_author

Post by code_author » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:37 pm

minkwheel wrote:Most everyone OUTSIDE of Jersey assumes that we all talk like a New Yawk Dock Wurkah.... NAH...WE ALL DON'T DO THAT... same goes when people talk about Texas....they all don't end sentences with 'I'LL TELL YEW WHUUT" either.... But EVERYONE can become from New York if you just repeat the next phrase ..... "GIMMEE A REGyuhLAH KAWfee...and a CRUH-lah ....nah, bettah yet...MAKE IT A BEEAH CLawe! " ---they'ah like BUTTAH!" --minkwheel
Most of us from Joisey don't tawk like dat, in fact most Jerseyites (especially us central Jersyans) are considered to have a very neutral US accent. When I lived in Texas on the other hand, I always wondered what a yawl was :roll:

Code

xodar

Post by xodar » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:20 am

code_author wrote:
Most of us from Joisey don't tawk like dat, in fact most Jerseyites (especially us central Jersyans) are considered to have a very neutral US accent. When I lived in Texas on the other hand, I always wondered what a yawl was :roll:

Code
It means "youse guyz".