Gynoid content

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Karel

Gynoid content

Post by Karel » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:45 pm

Honestly speaking, what's the worst film/video/television episode/television special/video game/book/what-have-you that you've seen/watched/stole-away-for/played/read/subjected yourself to for the sake of encountering gynoid content? When has the search left you just completely bored/disgusted/exasperated/used/stupid/feeling pathetic?
t

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by wjbaines » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:11 pm

Actually paying for the crap they serve you on "SleepyRealm." What a crock. To anybody who hasn't heard of it: be glad. It's godawful. And you pay for it. And it sucks. And they take your money. And it s u c k s.

40 bucks I coulda spent on . . . man, pretty much anything would have been better. OK: Gene Simmons tapes would have been less useful. But only just.

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built

Post by andoroido » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:25 am

I'd have to agree from seeing some of the samples of some of the indie "producers".. I swear that some of those "gynoids" would better be called "androids", if you catch my drift. *shudder*

On the other hand, some other indie producers have made some of the best stuff (Stuckfast, LordHypno)

Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Doctor Robo » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:17 pm

Most of the adult films from the old ASFR master list. The 'gynoids' in 90% of those flicks were robots in name only.

hypero2
Technosexuality: Transformation

I still remember this!!

Post by hypero2 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:20 pm

I actually pretended to be sick, and left work, to go see a matinee showing of Eve of Destruction, b/c I was afraid of meeting anyone during the regular show times. This was one of the only times I've been to the theatre and been one of three people sitting there... and two of them worked in the theatre. And, yes... I paid full price.. $5.00 (way back then!)

HYPER!

Karel

Post by Karel » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:41 pm

Lol, I actually thought Eve of Destruction was pretty good on video.

But I walked out of the Stepford Wives remake in the theatre, after the supermarket scene, where it SHOULD have ended. Man, who greenlighted that? Did they not even read the script? Was it written on the back of a cocktail napkin, or what?