Improved Basement Jaxx Poll

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Who's your favorite?

The tennis player
15%
The police officer
30%
The firefighter
2%
The bride
5%
The stewardess
18%
The librarian
30%
The old guy in the pig mask
2%

Total votes: 61

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Nice pole...I mean poll

Post by keraptis » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:07 pm

blkwdo wrote:Keraptis,

Great idea for a poll. Personally, I like the cop the best, but I've always been partial to brunettes.

Oh, and one thing to say about the last choice....EEEEEWWWWW :x

Widow
Thanks. As for the guy in the pig mask, I just knew if I put him in there, somebody would vote for him. From our highly scientific survey, he's apparently sexier than the firefighter. :shock:

Would whoever placed that vote like to stand up and be counted? :lol:

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:59 pm

ButchyBoy wrote:From one frustrated writer to another, don't give up hope Dale. ( . . . ) , but overall, I'm pretty happy with the story and my lil gynoid.
Thank you for the words of support. I had best become a good writer, if I'm ever to produce content to repay the community in whatever smallest part I can.

Queenbot wrote:Dale Coba,

I LOVE your writing style!!! Your entry has me in continual stitches! :D

Queen

I guess that's good enough, though I'm not sure if that's the effect I'm going for. I'm just here to "talk about the passion". :D :twisted:
PS: Did you, by chance, ever read "A Confederacy of Dunces"?
No, I've heard the title, but I don't read much anymore. It look funny enough, and something in my prose may have reminded you of the book; if so, I should take encouragement, and be flattered.

Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Andreabot

Post by Andreabot » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:02 pm

For me it's definately "Mile Heidi" since I was a flight attendant myself at one time and have always had a thing about robotic stewards / stewardesses / flight crew and even passengers. BTW, the video was shot at the Southern California Edison Research facility in Irwindale Ca. My friend who works there sent me some behind the scenes stuff. They were pretty poor quality so I don't know if I kept them. If I did though, i'll try to post them.

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:14 pm

You just became our new best friend Andreabot 8)

ANDROID69
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

The Asain Tennies Player:)

Post by ANDROID69 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:22 pm

The Tennis Player:) Ohhh man she my my circuits overload lol!!!!!! & Yes I love Asian ladies:) Also Mile Hidi & The Libarian
<click> Your Fellow ASFRain & friend
PETE#69/ANDROID69