Personality of your Fembot

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
CheeseMaker
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Personality of your Fembot

Post by CheeseMaker » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:06 pm

Writting my story in a somewhat steady pace. Writing it though brought up the idea of fembots having certain quirks or characterizations that can be sometimes only found by them.

So I'd like to ask (maybe discuss) what type of personality or quirks you like seeing in an android? Or what type of personality or what type of gal or guy they may be with the notion of them having artificial bodies

Windblade
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Personality of your Fembot

Post by Windblade » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:17 am

My fembot must be very, very patient, because she will have to listen to my long (very long) monologues about my interests, especially tokusatsu and music :) And I'd like her to watch movies with me (she must not tell me to shut up when I'll start commenting on what is happening on the screen, haha). Also she must be quite talkative.

BebesIsPerfect

Post by BebesIsPerfect » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:18 pm

I think my fembot would have a sense of pride in being a robot. Not that she would put us humans down, just that she enjoys being a robot and everything that comes with it. Like, depending on the design and model, she wouldn't need a step-stool to reach stuff on the high shelves, or potholders/hot plates to get food out of an oven, or exercise equipment for exercise. Plus, she would obviously make a killing as one of those people in, like, Las Vegas, or city parks, who pretend to be statues but really aren't (actually, that could be her day job).

Despite being proud of being a robot, she is innocently fascinated and interested in the differences between her and humans. For example,
"Eating. What's that all about?"
"Your hair grows? That's so cool, my hair doesn't grow."
"Exercise? Why not just stay the way you are?"
"Bench-pressing 150 lbs.? Is that hard?"
She may not understand it, but she embraces it, almost like a free spirit.

Speaking of "almost", at the flip of a switch and in the comfort of home... let's say she knows just what buttons to push...
:hypnotized: I, for one, welcome the perfect, mechanical Bebe robots as Queens of the World. :hypnotized:

D-wolfmaster_2022

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:39 pm

Windblade wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:17 am My fembot must be very, very patient, because she will have to listen to my long (very long) monologues about my interests, especially tokusatsu and music :) And I'd like her to watch movies with me (she must not tell me to shut up when I'll start commenting on what is happening on the screen, haha). Also she must be quite talkative.
What's Tokusatsu?

D-wolfmaster_2022

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:41 pm

BebesIsPerfect wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:18 pm I think my fembot would have a sense of pride in being a robot. Not that she would put us humans down, just that she enjoys being a robot and everything that comes with it. Like, depending on the design and model, she wouldn't need a step-stool to reach stuff on the high shelves, or potholders/hot plates to get food out of an oven, or exercise equipment for exercise. Plus, she would obviously make a killing as one of those people in, like, Las Vegas, or city parks, who pretend to be statues but really aren't (actually, that could be her day job).

Despite being proud of being a robot, she is innocently fascinated and interested in the differences between her and humans. For example,
"Eating. What's that all about?"
"Your hair grows? That's so cool, my hair doesn't grow."
"Exercise? Why not just stay the way you are?"
"Bench-pressing 150 lbs.? Is that hard?"
She may not understand it, but she embraces it, almost like a free spirit.

Speaking of "almost", at the flip of a switch and in the comfort of home... let's say she knows just what buttons to push...
That's a very good outlook to have.
If you're gonna be a robot, be happy to be a robot! :P

Windblade

Post by Windblade » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:03 am

D-wolfmaster_2022 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:39 pm What's Tokusatsu?
Tokusatsu is a Japanese term for live-action films or television programs that make heavy use of practical special effects.

Some examples of famous tokusatsu franchises: Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman, Godzilla.

Androids (and humanoid robots) quite often appear in tokusatsu. For example: Izu, a fembot secretary from Kamen Rider Zero-One; she transforms into Kamen Rider Zero-Two.

D-wolfmaster_2022

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:12 am

Windblade wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:03 am
D-wolfmaster_2022 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:39 pm What's Tokusatsu?
Tokusatsu is a Japanese term for live-action films or television programs that make heavy use of practical special effects.

Some examples of famous tokusatsu franchises: Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman, Godzilla.

Androids (and humanoid robots) quite often appear in tokusatsu. For example: Izu, a fembot secretary from Kamen Rider Zero-One; she transforms into Kamen Rider Zero-Two.
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

D-wolfmaster_2022

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:23 am

If I ever have a fembot of my one she's gotta be sensible yet sensitive. I want her to have a positive outlook but I don't want her to be oblivious. She has to be a patient and attentive listener as I tend to have trouble formulating sentences (this one, for example). While I'd like her to like the things I like I also want her to develop her own interests. It's psychologically healthy to talk with people with differing opinions from us, after all. That being said, a love for animation, art, sci-fi & fantasy and zoology are a must.