In an Android World

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

In an Android World

Post by Spaz » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:46 pm

I've always wondered about things that would be considered normal in a world or society either completely or mostly populated by androids, fembots, cyborgs, or any other type of artificial being. I intend this thread topic to be used to discuss various facets of society that might exist or be different in an android world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fingerprints:

My education is in criminal justice, and one of the things that always fascinated me the most was fingerprints and how despite the face that there are 8 billion+ people currently living, no one has or will ever have the same fingerprints as another person.

These are the fingerprint types typically seen in Humans: https://getsmarteye.com/8-different-typ ... -analysis/

I was wondering, for an android, what type of fingerprint do you think they would use to differentiate themselves from Humans? Obviously sleepers or androids designed to look exactly like an actual Human would probably still have normal Human looking fingerprints, but what different types of patterns would you imagine an android to have?

I would imagine a circuitry based pattern, or perhaps something resembling a QR code.

Tell me what you think.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: In an Android World

Post by N6688 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:17 pm

Spaz wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:46 pm I was wondering, for an android, what type of fingerprint do you think they would use to differentiate themselves from Humans? Obviously sleepers or androids designed to look exactly like an actual Human would probably still have normal Human looking fingerprints, but what different types of patterns would you imagine an android to have?

I would imagine a circuitry based pattern, or perhaps something resembling a QR code.

Tell me what you think.
Honestly, i agree.
It's probably a qr code.
But it could just negate fingerprints all together and just base it on biometrics.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017