*Best Robotic Speech in an Audio Clip"

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Windupdolluver
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

*Best Robotic Speech in an Audio Clip"

Post by Windupdolluver » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:54 am

Hello again Nation,

Figured I would create another, "Best in" discussion chat here, but this time it would be "Best Robotic Speech" from an Audio Clip. Now I know this category may or may not have a lot of actresses that could be nominated, but I am also sure there are many of you that have heard your fair share of them to put some input into these nominations.

Unlike my other discussion which was "Best Robotic Movement" in a Clip, where I said that we could not nominate Ludella Hahn or Diana Knight (You ladies are the 'ELITE' in my book, and I know you both visit this site, so I wanted to tell you both that), in this category there will be NO EXCLUSIONS. Same criteria as the other post...Give your actresses name and why you wish to nominate them.

Here is my nomination...Kim Coquette, who has done many audio clips with the aid of scripts from Robotman (Thank you sir!). She really can switch very effortlessly from human, to robot, to malfunctioning robot. She also adds that little bit of sexuality that draws you in to her as well.

So here we go....Let's hear from the nation now...

JeffCapes
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Re: *Best Robotic Speech in an Audio Clip"

Post by JeffCapes » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:54 am

Always liked Hannah Perez's and Angela's personally.