Fembot Professions/Jobs

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
smalk
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Fembot Professions/Jobs

Post by smalk » Mon May 09, 2022 4:16 am

CheeseMaker wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:00 am All your comments are really good and shows the many applications an android can have with their artificial nature and abilities. Although I will be a bit of a stickler here and say that these kind of profession might be a bit too high intensity and pricey for these type of droids.

If I were to be pessimistic, some of these jobs might now be given to them due to the high risk of failing can cost significant financial lost or even injuring of person, examples of that is being a mobile artificial womb. Also things like being a mobile server might be tricky, Not to be too much of a nerd, but Server requires to be able to handle mass quantities of data coming through and out in x amount of time constantly, An Android mind might work, but they practically have to sacrifice much of their memory just for being a link or a central hub.

As for what I think what they would be able to work. I say if they are a low to middle income worker, stuff like being an event organizer, chauffer, or low risk jobs would work, since they are androids and getting busted would probably cost a lot of money to repair.
Ditto. Basically *any* job could theoretically assigned to a fembot. There is, however, one main principle:

- Would the benefits/profits higher than the cost/risks?