Programm Boredom into fembots

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Robo-Admirer
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Programm Boredom into fembots

Post by Robo-Admirer » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:14 pm

I had this thought last night. We as a species do things because of Boredom. Everything we do is in effect a way to break the hold Boredom has on us.

So, if we've come this far because of Boredom, could an A.I also get this far due to Boredom? Could the A.I do more or become more human if Boredom was programmed into it? That way it wouldn't be content with just doing things because someone promoted their response?

Just an ubrefined thought. I'm interested in what everyone else thinks.
Last edited by Robo-Admirer on Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--NightBattery--

Re: Programm Bordem into fembots

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:20 pm

ah, do you mean boredom?

An interesting hypothesis.

Although.... if you analyze it a bit we do things due to our biological programming.

try to find a logical reason for boobs (ballons of fat and tissue) being amazing.

same with butts and other biological visual/tactile stimulants of your choice.

It is due to our biological programming that we find these appealing. The purpose of making those appealing is to make sure we are driven to procreate. We procreate to maintain our information active and make sure it rewrites and becomes more adept at the environment, being more efficient to whatever long term situation our self perpetuating program is subject.

In a way, biological entities are not very distinct from what we want artificial entities to become.

Every decade we realize we are less complex than we expected. when the human genome was decoded circa 2003 we marveled at seeing we had fewer instructions than anticipated.
goldfish has an even more complex and redundant genetic code. what drives the evolution of our biological program? survival!
the drive for replication enables the molecules that make us keep moving and prevent us from becoming inert material. our reached complexity is just a means to make sure we survive. as seems that is the only certain directive of our information. No goal. just survival no matter what.

so, if you ask me...if you want a bunch of algorithms to become sentient....give it ...fear....for...death.

Robo-Admirer
Identification: Human

Re: Programm Bordem into fembots

Post by Robo-Admirer » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:00 pm

--NightBattery-- wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:20 pm ah, do you mean boredom?

An interesting hypothesis.

Although.... if you analyze it a bit we do things due to our biological programming.

try to find a logical reason for boobs (ballons of fat and tissue) being amazing.

same with butts and other biological visual/tactile stimulants of your choice.

It is due to our biological programming that we find these appealing. The purpose of making those appealing is to make sure we are driven to procreate. We procreate to maintain our information active and make sure it rewrites and becomes more adept at the environment, being more efficient to whatever long term situation our self perpetuating program is subject.

In a way, biological entities are not very distinct from what we want artificial entities to become.

Every decade we realize we are less complex than we expected. when the human genome was decoded circa 2003 we marveled at seeing we had fewer instructions than anticipated.
goldfish has an even more complex and redundant genetic code. what drives the evolution of our biological program? survival!
the drive for replication enables the molecules that make us keep moving and prevent us from becoming inert material. our reached complexity is just a means to make sure we survive. as seems that is the only certain directive of our information. No goal. just survival no matter what.

so, if you ask me...if you want a bunch of algorithms to become sentient....give it ...fear....for...death.
I did mean Boredom 😂 damn autocorrect failing us again.

I'm going to try with boobs. They create milk for new borns and the fatty tissue protects the heart and lungs.

How'd I do? 😅

And if you're referring to sexual stimulation, then biologically speaking, it's for guys to ejaculate and populate the species. Not too sure what role the female orgasm plays biologically speaking.

You're right on this point, and I've always seen it as trying to make robots exactly like humans. And in today's world, survival isn't as hard as it once was. Natural selection has been basically halted because of medicine.

And I understand how basic we are, so it's interesting that robots need to be orders of magnitude more advanced that is just to replicate us.

So perhaps a combination of a fear of death, along with Boredom can produce a human like machine?

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Re: Programm Boredom into fembots

Post by DollSpace » Thu May 07, 2020 12:00 am

It's not really boredom as it is the concept that it's ok to think of nothing, to have nothing in the program queue, to stare in space and wonder, or to let your mind be completely blank. Otherwise, a robot has to be on all the time, systems always dedicated to peak proficiency, not an ounce of processing power "wasted". Allowed to spin its wheels, so to speak, a robot is able to ponder its place in the universe, where it fits in, what it's meant to do here...the beginning blocks of sentience. It's 3am here so what I'm saying really needs to be expounded upon more properly and I don't have the CPU power to do that now...so maybe I'll return to that later. :)