Short Discussion With An Android

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Short Discussion With An Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:37 pm

This was so intriguing I moved it into the main section. I got one of those robo-calls to lower my credit card interest. Wanting to get off their call list, I elected to press 1 to talk to an operator to get me off the list. The operator who greeted me was a robot. Well, a text-to-speech robot, or a bot with pre-programmed responses, but an extremely human voice, even if it was clearly not human. Her name was Rachel Lewis, and I asked her several questions, including spelling her name, and if she was a robot ("no, but I use a computer for security"), and how tall she was ("5....7...."). She asked me which card I had the biggest balance I had on, and I said my AMEX card (I don't carry one). I strung along for a bit (she laughed a few times in a weird way), and finally, when she asked for the non-existent credit card number and the expiration date, I told her "I don't think you charged your battery this morning", which I had to say twice, and then she started laughing, and it started echoing into itself creating this sound-echo-tunnel effect (kinda like Vincent Price at the end of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" lol) and then the call disconnected. Weird experience, but I want to talk to her again lol! What does everyone here think? Creepy, but so intriguing!

L.W.
Identification: Human

Re: Short Discussion With An Android

Post by L.W. » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:23 pm

They are making those more and more convincing, it would be interesting to get one and see if you could reprogram it for conversation more like vocal version of a personality forge chat bot.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:49 pm

Very intriguing! I’ve had the same idea but so far no callback. I could also see if I could give it sentience, or ask if it could leave the facility. If anyone else ever gets a call like this I wonder if the name will be the same?

L.W.
Identification: Human

Post by L.W. » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:27 pm

I will have to see the next time I get a call. It may be waiting for a tech to reset it like in the stories.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:12 am

It's definitely story inspiration lol!