THE DARK VIOLENT TRUTH ABOUT HOLLYWOOD'S OBSESSION WITH THE

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
tmc_6882

THE DARK VIOLENT TRUTH ABOUT HOLLYWOOD'S OBSESSION WITH THE

Post by tmc_6882 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:52 am

...THE FEMALE ROBOT

http://anthonybalducci.blogspot.com/201 ... woods.html
Good day, my friends. We are here today to talk about a special category of movie robots. You can called them gynoids, robotesses, fembots or, if you prefer the whole acronym thing, RWB's, which is short for Robots with Breasts. Only a sci-fi writer would think that a robot needs breasts. But they do have them. The comely bosom of the lady robot has evolved from steel-plated to the more modern polymer-based breast, which I understand to be electrically conducting and pressure-sensitive.

The lady robot has gotten to be lovelier and lovelier over the years, but they have also gotten to be terribly violent. How did we get to this place? Let us travel through the great Hollywood maze to find the answer.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: THE DARK VIOLENT TRUTH ABOUT HOLLYWOOD'S OBSESSION WITH

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:58 am

Quite an article, when I could finally get it to load in a stable form. That might just be my computer, my internet, or the size of the article, mind. Yes, my dream role, to play a robot, ideally of the metal clad kind!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?