The core nature of your interest...?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
D-wolfmaster_2022
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: The core nature of your interest...?

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:45 pm

--NightBattery-- wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm I like all type of robots.
Even cyborgs count for me,
I see in robot technology a potential new creative tool for the man of the future.
A form of art~ Sculpture 2.0

I think robotics will be a key element for the survival of our species and the incorporation of new materials into nature's physical information systems, the means for a homo deus independently of how dread or grand the transition is.
I am just human and I cant help visualize my type of humans as those things, and I can't help see my things as more perfect if they sport parts that resemble the parts I like in my type of humans.
If you think that sentence was frivolous, wait till ethics and politics need to do something about it~
Artificial intelligence one day will be a racial slur.

But I have a lesbian friend who thinks it is just logical that males eventually became extinct in nature so maybe I am just justifying my damaged psyche.
Regards.
Thank you for your unique input on the topic, NightBattery. If we're gonna make robots, let's make 'em our friends.