The reason she has pretty flashing lights under her face...

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Esleeper
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: The reason she has pretty flashing lights under her face

Post by Esleeper » Wed May 18, 2016 11:03 am

Not really, no. The closest thing I have to it is that my gynoid character's optics glow more brightly when she's feeling certain emotions rather strongly. It's the equivalent of a human's pupil's dilating or contracting, as it were.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Wed May 18, 2016 5:24 pm

No one ever needed to sell me on the virtues of blinking lights inside a fembot; but all of your communications methods have superior alternatives.

These are solid-state era concepts in an era of omni-directional wi-fi;
but I do believe in what you describe as art, as symbolism.

Fetish-ize her artificiality with a caricature of the true, sophisticated technological construct she is. Put a wind-up key into the back of her neck, or just a key hole. Make it non-functional, or give it some purpose.

As humans we need concepts that bridge our understanding from human nature to synthetic. An antenna behind the ear that lights up, and we get that she is wifi-empowered, like she's on her smart phone, it's just implanted.

Making the fembot seem like a cyborg is part of a nth wave of development of the product - luxury, a stage after they actually exist and have begun to saturate the market. Outfit the interior of a roadster with wood paneling and (faux) leather. These blinking lights are almost frivolous... unless seen as a decorative element which gives the unconscious human mind a way to (pretend to) name and understand her microprocessors.

And, HAWTTTttt!

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Brytestar » Thu May 19, 2016 6:36 am

This gives me an idea. :D
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!