I need a man! Several actually... ;)

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Miss Pris
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

I need a man! Several actually... ;)

Post by Miss Pris » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Hey everyone!

This will be my last time pleading for research participants here on the discussion board - I promise :)

I want to thank everyone who's participated so far - you've all been both generous with your time and extremely helpful.

I'm still looking for participants - male, female, and anyone else - but I thought I'd make a special call out to male forum members (since I emphasized the female ones so much last time.) I would love to hear from male cyborgs, androids, and those looking to transform, and from the majority too - male forum members interested in gynoids and cyborgs. If you - male, female, cyborg, human, or otherwise, would like to (anonymously) weigh in on some technosexualities research and be interviewed (via IM or email), please contact me via private message. Any and all contributions to the research are much appreciated.

Thanks!
Pris

Miss Pris
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: I need a man! Several actually... ;)

Post by Miss Pris » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:22 pm

The same - same project, same questions - I'm just looking for a few (more) good men :)