How do you feel about this fetish?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
silurian_brutalism
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: How do you feel about this fetish?

Post by silurian_brutalism » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:48 pm

I can't say I feel anything bad about being a technosexual. I'm outside the "norm" by default, so it doesn't bother me. Currently, my sister more or less knows my interest, while my mom knows I am fairly enthusiastic about advanced in robotics and AI.

However, I am aware that there is a stigma towards technology replacing biology. Whether it's AI itself or cybernetics. I think people do genuinely think I'm insane if I tell them that I wish I had an entirely synthetic body and a digital consciousness. I just think that those people are hilarious.

That said, I am pretty sad that my technosexual dreams can't be realised at this time. I can't be someone's gynoid girlfriend, or be with a synthetic lifeform. I am optimistic about the future, however. Perhaps one of those dreams will be realised. Or better yet, both!

BebesIsPerfect
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: How do you feel about this fetish?

Post by BebesIsPerfect » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:02 am

"How do you feel about this fetish?" Well, how does anyone feel about any fetish? Compared to other fetishes, this one seems esoteric, but ultimately harmless. I'm not hurting anyone. Sexualizing and objectifying robot women as objects designed to be sexy doesn't really hurt anyone, as long as it's remembered to not objectify and overly sexualize the real thing; remember to separate the fantasy from reality. Otherwise, it gives hardcore feminism ammo to create distrust and deeper schisms between genders and frankly, we don't need that these days. But I digress. As long as no one gets hurt, it should be alright.

The reason or reasons for the fetish, or any fetish, is a mystery that frustrates me. What makes a mobile, metallic statue that looks like a female humanoid, and speaks lowly and monotone and stilted sexy? The same question could be asked for other fetishes or kinks. What makes women wrestling in Jell-O sexy? What makes feet, abs, boobs, or butts sexy? What makes BDSM sexy? The list goes on. And not even just with regards to kinks, but everyday garden-variety attraction. What makes boys attracted to girls, girls attracted to boys, boys attracted to boys, girls attracted to girls, etc.? What makes another individual sexually attracted/attractive to another, and why? You will notice that there's a lot of postulations, articles, arguing, and screaming put forth, but not too much of a consensus.

Somehow for me, I realized that women are attractive to me and women acting like robots is a bizarre turn-on, but a turn-on nonetheless. The female body already so hot, and a robot programmed to perform a consistent function perfectly... And the walk... such power with each step, such control over herself (you see this sometimes with runway models (the walk, the impassive face)). Then, when she speaks so monotone, so evenly, there is no note of doubt in her voice, no deviation from who or what she is at her core. She knows exactly who she is and what she can do. The unwavering confidence and implication that she can do anything, capable of doing anything she wants or someone she knows wants, at this point she becomes like a towering Amazon. She is her own woman, she does not require you. So, naturally, you would be attracted to her because she fills in the many holes in your own personality.

Programmed to obey? Sure, whatever you say. Programmed to control? Sure, whatever you say. I think that most established fetishes and kinks are those that involve an exchange of power and control. Of course, the secret ingredient that makes it harmless fun is trust in your partner. BDSM involves a person or persons assuming a dominant or submissive role (exchange of power). Women wrestling in Jell-O is a display of a test of each others strength with a winner or loser (see also 'test of power', though I can't account for the Jell-O). Even a cage dancer at a club who just dances there being sexy has the implication of power being exchanged, with the unspoken statement being "*Seductive voice* Hey there, I'm sexy and you'll do anything I ask, won't you? Mm-hmm...". There are other real world examples (both with and without trust), but this is already going on pretty long.

So, to sum up, I like it. It may be off-beat, but that could be said of any kink or fetish. I still like it. How much that has to do with an attraction to women may be fairly significant. The rest comes from that exchange of power that seems inherent in any strong sexual relationship.
:hypnotized: I, for one, welcome the perfect, mechanical Bebe robots as Queens of the World. :hypnotized: