Water damage

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Bonita772
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Water damage

Post by Bonita772 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:11 am

I would think a fembot could not be totally sealed. It would need some fans to constantly circulate airflow through the electronics. Without airflow, a fembot could come in from freezing cold to warm and instant condensation would occur, causing corrosion of sensitive electronic parts which in turn would cause malfunctions.
I am not a toy. I am a very expensive piece of machinery.

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Water damage

Post by 33cl33 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:12 am

I've pictured fembots, that need to feel like a real person, maybe having some sort of gel / liquid 'circulatory system' that keeps heat moving evenly under the 'skin', both to dissipate excess processor heat, and to give the impression of correct body temperature. I would imagine, say, if the bulk of the processing is done near the torso - that something would need to be done both to alleviate heat buildup, and to keep outer body parts from feeling ice cold all the time.

Air cooling could also happen by mimicking respiration as humans do, one tube bringing air in, and another for the exhale. Warm, realistic breath (albeit smelling like a new car stereo, maybe some fragrance added) and a handy cooling mechanism. Just need to have a valve system like we do that sends liquids to a containment pouch, and not to the cooling vents.

That recent film "Uncanny" skips over any hard science, but brings up a worthy idea that any machine meant to emulate humans very closely, would likely need similar parts as a person.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite