Updates, Cassie & Choice of Robot Review

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Muzzleruffels
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Updates, Cassie & Choice of Robot Review

Post by Muzzleruffels » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:28 pm

Hey guys,

I've been gone for too long, and I wish to come back to it. Half a year ago, the computer I had used to write my stories before had broken down, and since then my only alternative has been a small tablet & wireless keyboard. What's followed since then is, long-story-short, a shitstorm. So much has happened (and is still happening) in my life, that focusing on writing for the site has been a difficult task.

But now, I want to get back in the game!

On Sunday, I'm going to try to release a short story I've recently worked on called "Cassie the Test Dummy", an FW sidestory about an artificial test android performing a trial-run on a Greek-themed park event. I'm still not done with Ep. 4 yet (As I plan on making it a big one), but that won't stop me from putting out shorter, albeit sweeter content for y'all.
------------

On a side note, while getting sick from some stomach-thing, I recently purchased a little text-adventure title called "Choice of Robot". Many of you probably know about it, and regardless I wanted to give out my 2-cents on this indie experience.

As one would expect from the game's title and description, you are an individual who sets out on their dream to build their ideal robot. The game has many paths and options for you to choose from, and each choice has an effect on the story, the characters within it, and in the end what kind of a soul you are. You can be a kind, human being who simply wishes to bring peace to the world, or you can crush it with an army of robots who are either with or against you; or you can do so much more, there truly are a great deal of options.

All these options also alter (for better or worse) the stats of you and your robot throughout the story, with some moments requiring a certain amount of these stats to take specific options. If you wish to create a war machine, push for the Military stat, or maybe you want to give your creation a sense of Empathy or Grace. The choice, as everything with this game, is up to you.

There are also alot of romantic options throughout the story you've created, with many hetero, homo and even bisexual romances to aim for; while most of these choices are human, there are also some robotic ones to go for if you've made the right decisions:) Speaking of which: Yes, you can somehow wind up with sexbots in the story, but what must be remembered is that sex isn't the game's focal point, so anyone searching for some hardcore or deliberate ASFR-content may be out of luck.

To those wanting to find a means of passing the time, toying around with the idea of seeing what your actions can do, while also reading a well-tuned science-fiction story, then Choice of Robot is the game for you!