Four Degrees of Babbling Malfunctions

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Four Degrees of Babbling Malfunctions

Post by dale coba » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Babbling is an endearing, desirable feature. The fembot's babble demonstrates that she is flawed, incomplete - and certainly not human.
Babble level One:
The direct imitation of nervous human behaviors. The ego-simulation of her personality is in crisis.

Babble level Two:
She is overwhelmed enough to have difficulty maintaining a convincing illusion of her humanity. That illusion is a Priority One concern; so when she becomes aware that she is embarrassing herself (without understanding what's going on), she knows is further losing control.

Babble level Three:
No longer able to convince herself that she is human, she also has to doubt whether her memories are real - did they ever happen, to anyone?. Her personality confronts the fact that she is a machine, and a malfunctioning one to boot. Her personality could be panicked; but she is in a very disordered state, and her personality could react to this news with any incongruous attitude we desire.

Babble level Four:
The fembot has no resources left to defend herself from the immensely powerful sexuality at the core of her existence. Why would a robot be built to look like a woman, but to be desired and used? Why would she have been constructed to be anything less than perfectly desirable?
Say her response on finding out she is a robot, is to babble
with tones as if [That's very interesting] or [I'm aroused by this],
while the actual content of her speech is about "how disappointed [her own name] is going to be with [her name], when [her name] finds out that [her name] has been automated."

Tired me. This needs work yet, to become useful.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

sarabot
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Four Degrees of Babbling Malfunctions

Post by sarabot » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:22 pm

level Four is my fav ;)

~Sara

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:57 am

There is a universe composed of dense, pure fembot hotness; and Sarabot is a lens, a portal through which a glorious beam shines out onto us at Fembot Central.

When stripped of your rational defenses, you are revealed as the sensual, objectified, semi-coherent artificial woman you are at your core.

Babble on, swooning fembot.

- Dale Coba

(any favorite babblings from t.v. or films? Mine start with Stepford cheerleader Mary in the Stepford Children, and Stepford housewife Bobbie in the original.)
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

australopith
Technosexuality: Built

Post by australopith » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:27 am

Level Two for me. I like my fembots as–basically–humans with extra features and fascinating adaptability, for whom breakdowns are the one great Achilles heel. So it's both funny and occasionally sexy to see our heroine still fairly human, but struggling against her android nature; either to avoid a minor embarrassment or a debilitating crisis.