Who likes being a techno-sexual?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Do you like being a techno-sexual?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:15 am

Yes
23
66%
No
3
9%
Both yes and no (Specify below which is greater)
9
26%
 
Total votes: 35

Chyrsalis7
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:01 am
Contact:

Post by Chyrsalis7 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:40 am

I have said before in my first post that this fetish is not unusual. My man enjoys and admires women ......so why not be in search of the ultimate in perfection? I just consider it an honor that he favors "me" and if I role play it gets him extremely excited.......which gets ME extremely excited........which gets him even MORE excited....Uh-oh......I'm stuck in a loop....... :lol:

User avatar
freejack71
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:09 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by freejack71 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:30 am

Chyrsalis7 you rock! Thanks for posting! :D

Chyrsalis7
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:01 am
Contact:

Post by Chyrsalis7 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:33 pm

freejack71 wrote:Chyrsalis7 you rock! Thanks for posting! :D
Thank you ~ I'd just like all the guys here to feel a little more comfortable with this fantasy. People who get up tight about it are just missing the point. It is a tribute to "femininity" and the search for perfection.....and who , in this day and age , doesn't wish for that? :wink:

User avatar
keraptis
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:02 am
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Northeast U.S.
Contact:

Post by keraptis » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:36 pm

Chyrsalis7 wrote: Thank you ~ I'd just like all the guys here to feel a little more comfortable with this fantasy. People who get up tight about it are just missing the point. It is a tribute to "femininity" and the search for perfection.....and who , in this day and age , doesn't wish for that? :wink:
Seriously, please get on national TV as soon as possible and preach this message of goodwill and hope to everyone!!! :D :D :D

Chyrsalis7
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:01 am
Contact:

Post by Chyrsalis7 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:08 am

keraptis wrote:
Chyrsalis7 wrote: Thank you ~ I'd just like all the guys here to feel a little more comfortable with this fantasy. People who get up tight about it are just missing the point. It is a tribute to "femininity" and the search for perfection.....and who , in this day and age , doesn't wish for that? :wink:
Seriously, please get on national TV as soon as possible and preach this message of goodwill and hope to everyone!!! :D :D :D

Do you think Oprah would have me??
Perhaps I'd do better with O'Reilly, I'd be too tempted to ask Oprah if I could borrow those "umpteen" karat diamond earrings of hers........ :shock:

User avatar
href
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri May 24, 2002 7:42 pm
Contact:

Post by href » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:12 am

Just as an aside to this thread:

I think its freaky. I think its all freaky. But I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I'm quite happy being freaky.

href

User avatar
keraptis
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:02 am
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Northeast U.S.
Contact:

Post by keraptis » Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:08 pm

href wrote:Just as an aside to this thread:

I think its freaky. I think its all freaky. But I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I'm quite happy being freaky.

href
Yeah, I think you should be.

Honestly, everyone has their quirks and the only thing that threatens to make each of us so self-conscious and embarrassed about our own quirks is that we don't know the details about everyone else's.

IMHO fantasies are generally harmless, and acting out those fantasies generally therapeutic ... as long as you can keep them in perspective and you are respectful of others in the process.

Doktyr X
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:47 am
Location: Alabama
Contact:

Post by Doktyr X » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:10 pm

Greetings to all. Like Chrysalis, I guess this is where I will start out as well. I am an old lurker, but now I feel it is time to stand up and be counted. I consider this facet of my personality as simply that; just one more part of my personality that makes me the unique person that I am. I am an individualist and I do not think of this as too weird for my taste. Everybody has a little weirdness inside. I am comfortable being thought of as weird; I am fine with it and it keeps those around you on their toes. Chrysalis' boyfriend hit the jackpot with her. I will be around and look forward to getting to know all of you. The Doktyr is out.
" All the world's a stage, and the actors are poorly reheased." - Me

User avatar
Baron
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 7:01 pm
Location: Latos Manor
Contact:

Post by Baron » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:26 pm

Doktyr X wrote:Greetings to all. Like Chrysalis, I guess this is where I will start out as well. I am an old lurker, but now I feel it is time to stand up and be counted. I consider this facet of my personality as simply that; just one more part of my personality that makes me the unique person that I am. I am an individualist and I do not think of this as too weird for my taste. Everybody has a little weirdness inside. I am comfortable being thought of as weird; I am fine with it and it keeps those around you on their toes. Chrysalis' boyfriend hit the jackpot with her. I will be around and look forward to getting to know all of you. The Doktyr is out.
If he's smart, he'll hold on tight, and NEVER let go!!
Ladies like Chrysalis are rare and precious finds, indeed!! :wink: Image
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

User avatar
UserJesse
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2002 1:58 pm
Location: United States, Mid-west
Contact:

Post by UserJesse » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:07 pm

Totally agreeing with Href's and Sega-Boy's 1st page posts.
I love being into technosexual things, personally I like "hard" fembots, if anyone gets my drift....metals, hard plastics, lots of seams and "tech"
rubber, silicone...yea, they're ok 'n all...but we all have our preferences =)
As far as sharing with others, goodness no, again..the fear of being mocked and teased or called a freak and such, all very understandable.
I tho was quite lucky, well for awhile....

I met a girl on Everquest, quite the kinky lil gal as she right off the bat started making very suggestive comments *ahem*

...anyway, for a good long time we contacted each other both in-game and by means of aol pager and would RP, I told her of my fetish interests and she though they were interesting. She would often RP an android or Wind-up doll :D

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest