What do you NOT like in a Fembot?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
code_author

Post by code_author » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:53 am

ISAF wrote:i dont like FEMBOTS running with WINDOWS OS...
LINUX is faster and more stable...
Oh come on... That's the one thing in my house I want running on windows. Unlimited malfunctions and the joy of her stopping in the middle of a tender moment and asking "Are you sure you would like to engage in kissing? Press my belly button for OK or my lips to cancel"
:lol: Code

bilbo
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by bilbo » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:41 pm

Having read the comments of the other members. I have to say that I agree with DollSpace.

I'm turned off by transformations. As I have a technical knowledge, it bores me to see, and read some of the panel access points that have become popular. Faceplates are a favorite.
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:59 pm

Well, transformation is not my thing (I think I never will touch it as a subject in one of my story) ( I did one with transformers once!(S)

Under age, yer.. No way The yougest I did was 16, and the main characters were all that age group too, under that, no way..!)

Me, a gynoid must look human for me... and have a personality... For me, it's hard to read ir do a story with a robot woman with the brain of a dead calculator or Al Gore (bad joke, I know....sorry)

Must be 100% female.... and must be man with woman action for me to really enjoy the story or art, and to be honest, the sex in story are not really important for me. Even when I write, I wonder how important it is for people to read sex scenes?

and must have hair! So many art with gynoids (many are more robotic) being bald! Long hair! Please! It give so much more character to a woman having hair.

I hate violence toward any female, real or not. I do use it many time in my stories, but many are not about sex or romance... ( I love horror movies, can't you tell?), but when I do it, it's for the story to work. Rape and nasty stuff, I hate it!

I guess I agree with Fembot-Fem for most thing he said...

Good topic!

Mirage

and I HATE TYPOS!!!!!!!!!!

(Again, when I type, I type very quickly, so, I skip sometimes typos and kill my past/present verbs...) Moslty, I just post it and after see the errors, that piss me off to no end..)

dementedLuke

Post by dementedLuke » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:06 pm

Not many things i can think of that i wouldnt like to see in a fembot hmm...

Organic machinery! Meh.. Total waste... Seeing something resembling what i had for dinner yesterday walk around just makes me want to laugh, and then vomit, and then laugh as i vomit. Well uh you get the idea --- hopefully -____- Well anyway it just doesnt appeal to me.

The androids in the Aliens films was different. Looked and behaved like organic material but i knew it was plastic and "not milk".

That about wraps it up.

Oh and i don`t really mind sex scenes i just don`t really like it, robots can, does and should connect other ways to share binary data :wink:

Oh and i should mention that sexdroids is another matter that has nothing to with the above:d
Nothing to see here move along!

xodar

Post by xodar » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:23 pm

Mirage wrote: ... For me, it's hard to read ir do a story with a robot woman with the brain of a dead calculator or Al Gore (bad joke, I know....sorry)

Actually, I've always suspected Al Gore is a robot, and a rather primitive one at that.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

dementedLuke

Post by dementedLuke » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:13 am

xodar wrote:
Mirage wrote: ... For me, it's hard to read ir do a story with a robot woman with the brain of a dead calculator or Al Gore (bad joke, I know....sorry)

Actually, I've always suspected Al Gore is a robot, and a rather primitive one at that.
Bush is a robot, just watch him malfunction everytime hes given a question outside parameters (or is surpised)... I- uhh- well- i- i- lets talk about politics....
Nothing to see here move along!

bilbo

Post by bilbo » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:53 am

Having read the comments of the other members. I have to say that I agree with DollSpace.

I'm turned off by transformations. As I have a technical knowledge, it bores me to see, and read some of the panel access points that have become popular. Faceplates are a favorite.
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:36 pm

A dick. Nuff said.

No one's touching my rear but me.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Doctor Robo » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:23 pm

Yosuke wrote:A dick. Nuff said.

No one's touching my rear but me.
Well luckily for you, with most fembots that's not an issue. :wink:

Pvt. Prinny

Post by Pvt. Prinny » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:10 pm

retardedly large breasts, is the main thing for me. Granted, this applies to women of flesh too XD

Fembots that are TOO human.

REMOVED FACEMASKS GFDSKJFHNJFHJFH They seriously make me cringe *sweats*
Dooood!~

Ciepher
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Ciepher » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:41 pm

Sex Robots: I accept that there would be a market for these things and therefore I am fine with them in moderate doses. However, a robot that does nothing but bonk is boring.

Mindless Robots: Again, I'm fine with them in small doses, but find them boring. I need drama, darhling.

Balloon Tits: I just don't like the look of gigantic breasts on anyone. The same for microscopic waists and bouncy castle arses.

Underage Robots In A Sexual Context: Yes, I know it's just a fantasy, but it suggests that the author may be a real-life paedophile.

Mysogyny: I'm fine with 'all women should be mechanized' scenarios, but when it seems that the creator has a genuine belief that all women should be subservient or conform to some sort of stereotype, it puts me right off. (Anyone heard of the Cherish Valley and Cupcake stories? Ewww...)

Bonking: Sex is lovely, but devoting too much time to the raw act in roleplay, writing or whatever reeks of 'brainless wank fantasy'.

xodar

Post by xodar » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:05 pm

Ciepher:
Sex Robots: I accept that there would be a market for these things and therefore I am fine with them in moderate doses. However, a robot that does nothing but bonk is boring.
You want to keep other people from having them?

Besides, you don't have to have one and if men are satisfied they won't be pestering you for it.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.

Ciepher

Post by Ciepher » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:16 pm

xodar wrote:Ciepher:

Besides, you don't have to have one and if men are satisfied they won't be pestering you for it.
Nah, that's why I said that I accept that there would be a market for sex bots and that I am fine with them in moderate doses.

xodar

Post by xodar » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:31 am

Ciepher wrote:
xodar wrote:Ciepher:

Nah, that's why I said that I accept that there would be a market for sex bots and that I am fine with them in moderate doses.
How do you decide what's an immoderate dose?
And what do you do about it?

Ciepher

Post by Ciepher » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:13 pm

I don't exactly have measurements of how many words or scenes about sex bots in a story, roleplay or film is too much for me. But if a storyline is entirely centered around a bloke making love, wanting to make love or preparing to make love to his fuck doll, I tend to stop reading, stop watching or ask out-of-character if this is all there's going to be to the roleplay.

If we're talking about a hypothetical real life situation, I wouldn't pester friends and family about theirs, but I wouldn't own one myself and would try to avoid being turned into one. I suppose I'd treat them in much the same way I treat slutty people - not outwardly rude or unpleasant, but keeping my distance (socially, of course.. if I were to literally cross the room or street, that would be terribly rude).

xodar

Post by xodar » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:21 pm

Ciepher wrote:I don't exactly have measurements of how many words or scenes about sex bots in a story, roleplay or film is too much for me. But if a storyline is entirely centered around a bloke making love, wanting to make love or preparing to make love to his fuck doll, I tend to stop reading, stop watching or ask out-of-character if this is all there's going to be to the roleplay.

If we're talking about a hypothetical real life situation, I wouldn't pester friends and family about theirs, but I wouldn't own one myself and would try to avoid being turned into one. I suppose I'd treat them in much the same way I treat slutty people - not outwardly rude or unpleasant, but keeping my distance (socially, of course.. if I were to literally cross the room or street, that would be terribly rude).
I doubt a robot would be affected by being socially distanced, so you can't go wrong there.

ASFRyan
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by ASFRyan » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:22 am

Forenote: In the spirit of this thread and this board I'm in no way condemning any of the authors or writers who use any of the below listed items, I appreciate all of the contributions to this board regardless of whether they satisfy my specific niche desires.

I'm another of the limited number of transformation fans here so I'll start by saying that I skip pretty much any story that doesn't have a fembot with a human origin. I'm not disgusted by it or disapprove, but it does nothing for me.

For me it's all about the human and their struggle with becoming a fembot/cyborg/robot, if it's built from scratch the main draw is absent.

The exaggerated breast enlargement is a bit of a turn off. The jury is still out on the milk producing scenes.

I've also come to realize that people I wouldn't be attracted to in real life don't make for very compelling fembots. That goes for preteens just as much as it does for the middle age crowd. Slutty prostitutes, homely folks, etc. It's much easier to become emotionally invested if I'm attracted to them, even if they're transformed into something the author considers to be more appealling. Yes, I've come to accept I'm shallow.

Really bad technology tends to be a turn off because it's a distraction. I'm not an engineer in the least, but at least have a plausible explanation for the functionings of your creation if that's the route you're going.

Conversely, I can get distracted by technology and explanations that are too well thought out, but that's usually because I'm impressed by the author's research/imagination in creating something fresh. In that case, I'm happy to be distracted by storytellers that are intelligently pushing the boundaries of our fiction library.

Similarly, "classic" technology is also a turn-off. I get nothing from gears and pullies. The "key in the back" is usually a cue for me to exit the story.

Specific to transformation stories, I often prefer to see something more original than "a needle full of nanobots" being the only thing that is used to transform a subject. Ditto for magic.

Bimbo fembots are not particularly attractive to me.

I'll also echo others who've stated that stories can be very sexy without having to have elongated or for that matter any sex scenes. Passion can certainly be created without having to actually detail the act itself. Having a character's lust restrained has been used well in many stories I've read.

Hmmm... yeah, that's enough enemies for one post. :D
"I never knew anyone who wanted to be a robot."

xodar

Post by xodar » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:30 am

Ciepher wrote:Sex Robots: I accept that there would be a market for these things and therefore I am fine with them in moderate doses. However, a robot that does nothing but bonk is boring.

Mindless Robots: Again, I'm fine with them in small doses, but find them boring. I need drama, darhling.

Underage Robots In A Sexual Context: Yes, I know it's just a fantasy, but it suggests that the author may be a real-life paedophile.

Hmmmm. I guess I don't understand your viewpoint.

(1) A robot is a robot. If it's just used for sex, so what? I have in mind that it could also do housework in between times.
If someone you knew had one and used it regularly for sex several times a day but you didn't know that would your opinion of them change if you found out -- maybe after several years of pleasant friendship?

(2) I find "drama" boring. It shows a lack of interest and creativity and/or some kind of inner neurotic conflict or an effort to become dominant instead of a partner. Imagine someone having to go through a lot of anger and tears or some other song and dance every time she had to eat or go to the bathroom and that's how I see "drama" connected with sex. I'd rather have such issues setteled to my comfort so I could go on to other things.

(3) If you suspect an author who writes about or produces a play or movie about pedophilia of actually being a perv do you suspect one who does a murder mystery of being a murderer or one who comes out with a historical story of being a reincarnation? If someone said they saw a mangled dog on the road do you automatically decide they ran it down themselves?
This is actually a question I've been interested in so I'm happy to ask someone who's articulate. Why do people assume any sex element in a story is something the author does but not that he/she likes to indulge in any violent acts described?

Karel

Post by Karel » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:17 pm

retracted

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:42 am

(1) A robot is a robot. If it's just used for sex, so what? I have in mind that it could also do housework in between times.
If someone you knew had one and used it regularly for sex several times a day but you didn't know that would your opinion of them change if you found out -- maybe after several years of pleasant friendship?
(3) If you suspect an author who writes about or produces a play or movie about pedophilia of actually being a perv do you suspect one who does a murder mystery of being a murderer or one who comes out with a historical story of being a reincarnation? If someone said they saw a mangled dog on the road do you automatically decide they ran it down themselves?
Makes sense to me.

xodar

Post by xodar » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:56 am

droidlvr wrote:

Makes sense to me.

Well, that looks clever. If you're in the seventh grade.
Sort of like someone asking whether you want an apple or an orange and getting the reply "Yes."

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:22 am

Sort of like someone asking whether you want an apple or an orange and getting the reply "Yes."
Not exactly sure of the nature of your comment. To be honest I take it as being rather smart alec-y .You should be aware that the way I answered may imply that not only I agree with but that I also see the questions asked as rhetorical.
If I'm wrong about the above please let me know. :?

xodar

Post by xodar » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:37 am

droidlvr wrote:
Not exactly sure of the nature of your comment. To be honest I take it as being rather smart alec-y .You should be aware that the way I answered may imply that not only I agree with but that I also see the questions asked as rhetorical.
If I'm wrong about the above please let me know. :?
That seems equally vague.

My statement referred to the quote of two different statements, both with the same unclear response.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:12 am

My statement referred to the quote of two different statements, both with the same unclear response.
Yeah,maybe so. After reviewing what you've posted here,it's quite obvious that your comments escapes even you. Furthermore,the lack of responces to your recent post may be indicative of how much many even care. :)

xodar

Post by xodar » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:27 pm

droidlvr wrote:

Yeah,maybe so. After reviewing what you've posted here,it's quite obvious that your comments escapes even you. Furthermore,the lack of responces to your recent post may be indicative of how much many even care. :)
My original question was why a specific person thought that art that involved pedophilia or perhaps any kind of sex means the author engages in what's described and if so does it mean people who produce similar material about, say, murder are certainly murderers.
I have heard of similar accusations regarding sexually oriented material being made at persons like Vladimir Nabokov but I've never heard of anyone accusing Agatha Christie of being a serial killer.
I had in mind a straightforward answer or at least one bearing directly on the topic.
The tone should be nice here, and I should see the evasiveness in a voluntary response from someone else as interesting in itself. It indeed shows people care -- care not to answer.
I had no idea it was a loaded topic. I saw it as academic.