To me MS girl != Robot.

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
zerodin

To me MS girl != Robot.

Post by zerodin » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:40 am

I see another of Girls dressed up like Gundams and such in Futaba/mechagirl message boards, and sometimes posted on the gallery, to me this isn't gynoid content, to me it's a girl dressed up in armor. Dunno what you guys think.

ryuhadoken

Post by ryuhadoken » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:37 pm

Personally speaking those gundam girl cosplay pics really float my boat, so to speak. If anyone can find a site with a few of them i'd be really gratefull if u send the reference my way. Hey i know they aint really gynoids (or pretending to be gynoids) but you can use your imagination. :)

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:59 pm

I dont know they float my boat as such, but yes, I too love those sort of pics, at least proves I'm not the only one with a hankering to be a robot.....I think!

And yes, I'd love to try (at least) one of those outfits on myself.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:06 am

I'm also a fan of those types of pictures.

And there aren't any specific sites that I know of that have pictures like that. However, they do sometimes show up on the cosplay image boards like 4chan.

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:56 pm

I like them, but for creative reasons, not for ASFR reasons. Unless they really tried to look like a fembot of course...
A.N.N.