Married To A Machine (and others) (by mirage)

Tales posted in the Stories section are collected here with their various parts.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Married To A Machine (and others) (by mirage)

Post by DollSpace » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:03 pm

Married to a machine
by Mirage

As I lay in bed with my wife, I wonder. I wonder what could I do. What could I do to her. I stare in the dark at her shape. The shape of her head on the pillow. The pillow holding her delicate head. I yawn a small yawn. I turn my shoulders toward her. Her back his facing my front. My front facing her back. I reached with my left hand toward her neck. Her neck is warm as the rest of her body. I smile, knowing what is really inside of her. Her inside that is not warm. I slowly move my fingers through her blonde hair. Her artificial hair that look real. Really real. My index finger finds the small bump. The small bump that open her skull. Her skull that holds her CPU. Her CPU that is her. I press slightly the bump. I hear the small motors moving. Opening the small panel to her CPU. I see the lights blinking inside her open skull. I see her. her . The real her. Circuits that gives her life. An artificial life but still, life. I stare at the circuits, blinking randomly. What does each lights represents? Does each blinks mean something? A thought? A calculation? I really really don't know.. I move my hand down to my left pocket in my pyjama pants. In my pocket of my pyjama pants, I slowly remove a screwdriver. A very small screwdriver. I pull it up until it reach her open panel. I slowly insert it inside her head. Her beautiful but artificial head. The head of the screwdriver touches one of the connectors of her CPU circuit. I start turning slowly the screwdriver. I see one of the four connectors open, releasing its grasps on the circuit board. The circuit board that is my wife's CPU. Suddenly, everything goes wrong. So very wrong. She turns quickly at me. Her beautiful face is now a very angry face. She only say's one phrase to me before my story ends. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO ME???".

The end

Divorced to a machine
by Mirage

As I sit in divorce court, I realised I am in so deep. Reprogramming an android is a state offence and considered a serious crime against a living machine. Maybe I should have not done that... You know, trying to change your wife...

The end

Being in prison because I was married to a machine
By Mirage

As I am being pound in the ass by Big Brown Leroy in my cell block. I now realised maybe being married to a machine was not so bad after all. All I wanted is change my sex life a bit.. I guess I did get my wish somehow, but not the way I wanted... Hey, Leroy! More lub!

The end