Shirley (by joeythegoth)

Tales posted in the Stories section are collected here with their various parts.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Shirley (by joeythegoth)

Post by DollSpace » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:34 pm

Ok this year has been mad to say the least let me tell you what happened hi my name is Joey and I started my apprenticeship as a butcher last year, and this is what happened. I arrived to work very nervous it was my first day at my job a butcher im not that good with people but I had to find a job and I said might as well get a trade so I did anyway I started as best I could I was useless but was learning and I got on with everyone who came into the shop I was slowly starting to enjoy my job and having fun too I enjoyed it

Then one day I was left alone in the shop my boss went off for the day so I was left in charge I was so excited but liked the challenge at about 4 pm I was reading the paper as it was quite when this beautiful tall woman walked in her hair was black and she wore a very flattering short skirted suit she had long perfect legs and she wore cool sunglasses she seemed nice so I tried my best to make small talk with when she saw what she wanted and we had a nice chat I noticed on the back of her neck she had some sort of tattoo it was hard to get a look at from the glance i gave her I asked her what her tattoo was of and she just said oh nothing and she kind of hid it with her hair and then she left after wards when my boss came back I told him about the georgous woman and he laughed, it was six pm and it was time to down tools.

Next day it was busy myself and my boss were in the shop together and at 4pm in walked the woman again my boss was up the back of the yard and I was on my own in the shop again this time she seemed more interested in me and she told me her name her name was Shirley I thought it was weird it was cloudy outside and she still wore her sunglasses she got what she wanted then left, my boss came down again and I told him about the woman again and he laughed again just as he did in walked Shirley again and my boss was stunned to see her and he tried to embarrass me by saying Joey here said he just saw a woman with the most sexy legs he ever saw a few mins ago I went so red and Shirley picking up on the joke turned around and said where? And laughed she saw my boss was getting too much fun over hazing the new guy so she came over to me and asked me to come out with her that night and she gave me a kiss on the cheek by this time I was ready to fall down dead what would a woman like tagt see in me I looked over to my boss he was stupidly stuck for words Shirley got what she wanted and walked out blowing me a kiss as she walked past the window fir the whole day my boss was slagging me over it but I was in such a good humour I didn’t care,

That night she text me and said where to meet I thought it strange I didn’t remember giving her my number but I was too excited I got ready I put on my boots and leather jacket and did my self up nice and gothy I said if she is freaked out by me she’s not worth it I called the taxi and it came and I went to the club,

The place was kind of nice flashing lights and horrible dance music played I was kind of intimated by the place as I don’t really go out much I went to the bar and txt shirlty to see where she was I got no answer so I got a few drinks down nervous as hell then I noticed a woman on the dance floor right in the middle dancing and the lights of the club shining on her it was Shirley in her own little world dancing to the music she was so good at it I thought she must be a pro or something she noticed me and waved and came over to me and planted a kiss on my lips her skin glowed red blue green with the lights of the club it made her look almost unreal, she sat bedside me at the bar and we stared to chat I was transfixed by her blue eyes they were abnormally blue almost artificial but I thought it was just the lights I also noticed she wasnted sweating or out of breath if id of been dancing like her id be wrecked I found her amazing and I was almost hypnotized by her eyes I said to her you’ve amazing eyes Shirley she smiled and gave me a hug as she did I noticed her tattoo on her neck it was in the shape of a switch I commented strange tattoo what is mean she pushed me away slightly and said ill tell you later and laughed we danced all night after and I walked her home she looked amazing as we walked her legs where the colour of the lights on the street a kinds yellow orange we walked along the side walk to her flat there was a fight out side and it was getting ugly I suggested to Shirley that we just walk around the lock till they go away to avoid trouble but too late one of the guys saw us and came over to us and wanted Shirley s handbag she wouldn’t give it and insulted the guy I was beside her thinking is she mad would you just give it to him and be done with it but she wouldn’t listen he made a grab for her bag when his friend who he was fighting with a few mins came over I decided to step in and I remember feeling a massive pain in the back of my head and falling to the ground I saw he had a pipe in his hand then I seen him hit Shirley across the head she didn’t even flinch she grabbed the pipe in one hand and the guy who had her bag in the other and launched them half way across the street the guy who hit her with the pipe didn’t know what to do she grabbed him and through him across the street too she bent down to see if oi was all right she had a small cut above on herforhead and I could see something silver in the lamp light then I passed out.

When I woke up I was in a huge bed deffinatly not my own silk sheets the lot my head was killing me and there beside the bed was Shirley sitting down her long legs crossed so I could see her curvy legs I looked at her and tried to speak she said Joey thank goodness your ok im sorry for last night are you ok? You got a nasty knock to your head I then remembered she got a bigger one I looked at her forehead it seemed ok to me I asked her what happened she said we where robbed but you saved us by fighting and you scared them off before one hit you with pipe it seemed strange cause I had a diffent memory of what happed end, she got up and climbed on to the bed and kissed me and one thing led to another and she was on top of me I kissed her so hard and she kissed my I caressed her hips down along her legs she laughed and said try harder so I kissed up along her legs and then across to her vagina she trembled as I kissed and licked her and slowly slid inside her then as we were getting into it passions flaring she groaned and pulled the sheets her eyes closed she was in heaven we lay on the bed I looked d into her eyes and kissed her nose she laughed then I kissed her lips again I put my hand around the back of her head and under her hair I passed over where her tattoo was and touched it and she fell lifeless. I jumped a mile when I realised what happened I though she was dead I was terrified I looked closer the tattoo had a plus and minus on it so I touched the plus side and she came back to life and she sat up in the bed and said don’t do that again I was in shock was Shirley a robot I looked at her confused ad said to her your in to role play? She laughed and said if you want me to be. A thousand thoughts passed through my head so many questions I asked her what she was and she said never mind she then went to sit on the side of the bed to get up I couldn’t resist and I touched the tattoo again on the minus side she fell to the floor body sprawled on the floor I tried to pick her up I was surprised she didn’t weight more so as she lay lifeless on the bed I examined her totally lifeless not the woman who I was with all night I looked into her eyes I noticed the blue was gone only grey lifeless eyes remained I touched her skin it felt cold to the touch it felt strange not the skin I was kissing a few mins ago I examined her closely and could see very light what looked liked seems hardly visible along her joints I switched her back on and se told me what she was she said she had no memory of where she was built just that she was here one day 5 years ago in this house and that’s it I thought wow she got up and said I should leave if I wanted to but please not to tell anyone about her looked in to her eyes they were sapphire blue and full of life and said to her im not going to go anywhere id be mad to with that she pounced on me and we made love on the kitchen table we knocked the stuff on the table to the floor and laughed I was amazed and enthralled by her I carried her to the bed room again and we lay down I stared in to her eyes and her in to mine and I thought to my self this is a dream has to be I asked her about the seems on her joints she said they only appear when she is turned off and scolded me for doing it twice her I did it again and she fell lifelessly to the bed her joints appeared again I examined her arm and twisted it I heard a loud click and her arm came off it was so delicate and cold, I switched her on again she wasn’t happy this time and said what the hell im a robot but I am a person too don’t do that again or next time ill know abut it she looked at her detached arm lifeless on the bed and picked it up and reattached it she said to right if your gona be my boyfriend your gona have to know how to use me she asked me did I have an mp3 player I showed her my Zen she laughed and touched her wrist and a slot appeared it looked like a USB was coming out of it she plugged it into it and said there now read it and stop messing with me she said she was going to go to have a shower and get dressed and we figure out what to do next as she sat up to go to the shower I reached toward her tattoo and there was SPARK and I got lifted out of it she stood up and laughed and said I may be the robot but I’m my own woman and she laughed and went to have her shower I was in the bed trying to laugh but realising this was going to be fun!