My Super Android Girlfriend (by Dark Phoenix)

Tales posted in the Stories section are collected here with their various parts.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

My Super Android Girlfriend (by Dark Phoenix)

Post by DollSpace » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:08 pm

-2078-

The story opens up in a lone house in the middle of the countryside late in the evening. Inside, a fire is burning in a fireplace in the living room. On top of the mantle are various pictures of a man throughout his years, some showcasing various landmark achievements. One of the walls is lined with various doctorates in science, advanced engineering, robotics, physics, and quantum and temporal mechanics. With the exception of the crackling fire, all is relatively dark and quiet. Sitting on the couch are two shadowy figures. One is an old man smoking an old fashioned pipe. The other is an extremely busty, gorgeous, and muscular looking woman who appears to be in her early twenties.

The old man took one last puff of his pipe and put it out. He then grabbed what looked to be a steel ball, the size of a baseball, and handed it to the young beauty before him who quietly took it in her hand and held it.

"My love. You are my ultimate, no...my perfect achievement. Those other women who denied me throughout my life are nothing compared to you. And those corporate losers who stole my achievements and made their petty millions can keep them. I am about to get so much more than they could possibly imagine. And most importantly, those who bullied me in high school will get it thrown back at them several fold. Now do you understand everything I have instructed you with? Is all your programming understood?" he asked.

"Yes my darling, I understand clearly." the voice that rivaled her beauty responded.

The man stroked her hair with his hand. She seemed like a cat purring in a master's tender affections.

"As you know, my time in this world is about to end. As your present and past master, please; before you leave, give me something to allow me to leave this world with the biggest smile on my face that no other can match." he said.

The woman smiled seductively as she set the ball down and crawled over him, removed her clothes in a swift and fluent motion, and looked him intensely in the eyes with an animal lust that aroused him really quick despite his old age.

"I love you. You are the only one for me...my super android girlfriend." he said with a mix of love and sadness.

"And I love you, my adorable hunk of a man." she said with even greater love and beauty in her voice.

With that, she proceeded to give him the most spectacular lap dance in history as her humungous breasts gently brushed against his face. He began licking, sucking, and biting on her nipples with unrestrained passion that an old man could muster. He had no reason to worry as he knew he couldn't harm her even if he tried. In fact, she was feeling waves of pleasure coursing through her whole body as he did this. She proceeded to grab the old man's pants at the waistline and with seemingly no effort, rip them apart like wet paper. His penis sprung forth eagerly as she licked her lips and took his throbbing member in her hand and began sucking on it; slowly at first. But then she began to increase her pace as her lips went up and down his shaft with increasing speed. The old man was lost in sexual bliss as her speed was becoming so fast that it was impossible for any normal human to match. Soon enough, she was moving so fast, her head was a blur. It was a feat of superhuman speed and endurance that was beyond the reach of any mere mortal. And yet, she was so precise in her control that not once did she jar his penis. He was fixing to have the biggest orgasm of his life. All that masturbating he did over the years to keep his unfulfilled sexual appetite under control would pale in comparison to this. It was like she had telepathy. Mere seconds before he orgasmed, she rapidly slowed her blow job and with a strength that stole the show, she sucked his member so hard that his whole waist area lifted off the couch with just the strength of her mouth alone. He came in her mouth with such ferocity that his heart couldn't handle the sexual intensity and it failed, causing him to die.

It was as he desired. He lay there lifeless with a smile on his face. She looked down on him and a single tear streaked down her face. She reached over and gently brushed her hand over his eyes, closing them forever. With that, she got up, took the steel ball, and scooped him up with reverence and carried him into his bedroom and layed him in his bed and put the covers and blanket over him.

"Sleep my love. Sleep forever. You gave me life and I shall give you the same. My only desire is to serve your every need and forsake all others. It is my purpose to give you everything that was denied you, and that's me." she said.

She held up the steel ball and with a swift movement of her wrist, crushed it instantly in her hand. The pressure was so powerful that the ball burst like a grape; the steel oozing from her fist like jelly. She stood there a moment longer and flexed a bicep. It seemed impossible for such a peak to rise from an arm like hers as it didn't seem large enough to produce such a bicep. But sure enough, it rose like dough in a hot oven until it was just shy of being level with her fist. And she wasn't even flexing hard. She stared at her bulging bicep and admired it with arousal in her eyes.

"My love, this is for you. All of this...is for you. I will protect you!" she said.

She finally went back into the living room, scooped up her clothes, put them back on and walked into another room in the house that was the old man's study. A large contraption laid in the middle of the room. It was a pad with two slowly rotating pulses of light and a control panel just off to the side of it. The woman stepped onto the platform, grabbed a CD disk that sat on top of the panel, put it in her pokcet, and pressed a series of controls on the control panel. The two rotating pulsating lights began to increase their speed of rotation as the whole platform began to glow a brilliant white. Soon, the glow became so bright that you could no longer see the rotating lights, which were rotating around the platform so fast, they were indistinguishable from the platform light itself. The glowing light began to encompass the woman until it enveloped her completely. Then, the light suddenly faded, leaving an empty platform...

-Present Day-

Daniel Friedman, or Dan for short, was a young man in his senior year of high school. He possessed an exceptional level of intelligence that would take him far. It was enough to even get a job that paid him enough to allow him to move out of his parents' home almost immediately after he turned 18. Unfortunately, he was also a stereotype of many schools everywhere; a complete nerd. He was the smartest in his class as all he ever did was dedicate himself to his school work. It was the only thing he could do well. Unfortunately, that was it. On the other hand, he was sorely lacking in social graces. He was unusually skinny for his age and had a face that none of the girls he ever had a crush on could or would see past. There was only one girl who had any sort of compassion for him. But when he worked up enough courage to ask her to the prom, she said no. This tore him apart inside. If it wasn't so close to graduation for him, it might have affected his status as top of his class. But he worked too hard to get to where he was and like his many hardships, he just took it like a bitch.

Dan has never had a girlfriend. He had very few friends throughout his life, even among other nerds. What he had in intellect he lacked sorely in friends. This only served to set him even further apart from society. Pretty much nobody liked him. He was picked on all the way from Kindergarden. He had since learned to tolerate it to an extent. But there were times when one of the jocks took things too far and decided to jump him after school. There were days he'd come home with a bloody nose. Other times he would have a black eye. And there was even the occasional time when he'd be hurt so badly, he would wind up in the hospital. He could only take comfort in seeing such people expelled from high school. Most were just suspended. But it did little good. They wouldn't quit. He was public bully bait number 1. All this essentially made him a loner. He lost his ability to trust people and became bitter toward pretty much everyone that wasn't a teacher.

One day, a few days before graduation day, Dan was boarding the bus heading to school where he usually sat as close to the front as possible. He always did his best to be visible to anyone who might be able to protect him from the persecution he always faced. Unfortunately that day, the seats were all packed except for one lone spot in the very back. He dreaded this as the back of the bus was always occupied by those who despised him the most. If he could get away with it, he would choose to stand in the aisle near the front. But the bus driver forbade it and that left him only one choice: to sit in a seat. He very reluctantly made his way to that only seat, vowing to ignore those jerkoffs as much as possible. Usually they would taunt him, make fun of him, and sometimes threaten him. And because of this, he has since found himself on his guard in their presence no matter what.

When he finally sat down, he was fully expecting one of them to shove him or say something nasty. What happened next completely caught him off guard.

"Hey Danny. Glad you could make it. Me and the guys wanted to talk to you." said Sean, who Dan considered his worst enemy.

He no longer cared what he said. He knew that trying to be nice, timid, modest, or cautious was of no use to any of them. If he had to talk to them, he would let his hatred show in his voice.

"What do you want? Seriously, what could I possibly want to talk to you about?" he said bitterly.

Dan actually preferred drawing out their true motives or feelings by showing them his. He couldn't stand the false pretenses they put on whenever they did talk to him. But Sean's attitude didn't change.

"Now come on, let's not start off on such a sour note. I really wanted to talk to you about something. Just hear us out, that's all." Sean insisted.

Dan didn't care one bit. He trusted Sean as much as he trusted that he would be the most popular kid in high school: not happening.

"I suppose I don't have a choice now do I?" Daniel spat.

There was a glimmer of anger in Sean's eyes. But he shook it off too quick for Daniel to notice since his gaze was averted.

"We wanted to make up for all those hard times we've given you. I know that you are looking forward to graduating and getting away from us so I thought we'd try to ease things between us. We want you to come to a party with us and several other people tonight. You can invite anyone you want. This will be the last chance for us to actually do something besides fight. Think about it! There will be plenty of food, drinks, and lots of girls. I can even hook you up with this one chick I told about you who seriously wants to meet you!" Sean said.

Dan's attitude didn't change, "You really think I'm that stupid?! Do you honestly believe you can convince me to come to a party where all you guys will do is make a fool out of me in front of lots of people?! Sorry, but it's not happening!"

This time, Sean's demeanor did change, "Well then, I guess I'll put it another way. Either you trust me and come to the party, or I'll see to it that you don't make it to graduation."

Despite Dan's anger, he immediately felt scared and helpless. He saw through Sean like a window and knew that this sort of thing would happen. He also knew that he would make good on his threat if he didn't comply. He didn't want to show his fear, but they didn't need to see it. They could feel his fear as much as he did. They relished in it. Dan was never invited to anything having to do with these guys. And he was content not to be. But this time, he saw that he didn't have much choice.

His gaze was fixed downward, "Fine, I guess I'll go."

Sean punched him lightly in the shoulder, which to Dan was still pretty hard that it hurt, "There, you see? That wasn't so hard. You'll have fun, I promise!"

Much to his immediate relief, none of them said another word to him the rest of the way to school.

That day during school, things seemed odd to Dan. Not a day went by that he wasn't picked on at least once, even if it was just a taunt. Instead, people waved at him. Some even said hello in the halls. He was being treated with respect. His guard was up all day expecting it to be some sort of ruse. But not once was he picked on. Seeing as the finals were taking place that very day, he found himself actually welcoming this change and hoping for the best. One of his biggest fears was that he would be particularly brutalized on the day of the finals. But he was able to to ace them without any distraction whatsoever. By the end of the day, as he put his books in the locker, he turned around and nearly walked right into Sean. Despite his change of fortune, his guard still went up. Sean could see this, but he didn't seem to react to this.

"Well now Danny, did you still think I was lying to you this morning? I told you we wanted to make amends with you. No hard feelings bro! I'll see you at the party tonight." Sean said as he extended his hand for Dan to shake it. But Dan was afraid to take it.

"Dude, will you stop being such a pussy all the time. This is why you get picked on so much. You need to be a man for once! Perhaps then, people would respect you more! Just shake my hand. I'm not going to hit you or anything." Sean said real sternly.

Without a second thought, Dan reached out and shook Sean's hand. To his surprise, Sean shook it real firm, let go, and they walked off. Dan stood there dumbfounded. He was still not fully convinced of everything that went down today. But he forced himself to consider the possibility that maybe he would get to go out with some dignity. As he headed home, he finally convinced himself that maybe things might be fun after all.

Later that evening, the sun had finally set and it was dark. In a field somewhere in the countryside, a light appeared. It started out small, but rapidly increased in brightness and size until it lit up a sizeable part of the field surrounding it. Finally, the light dimmed once again until it disappeared. Standing there was that same hot and huge-breasted woman. She looked around for a moment to take in her surroundings. She was standing in the same place as she did when she left from the future. She had a very thorough database to access and knew immediately where she was to go and when to be there. In the time it takes to blink an eye, she calculated how far she had to go and how fast to run. She then took off running so fast it seemed like someone was playing a video of a normal person running in super fast motion. Her gigantic tits seemed to be no impediment to her awesome speed.

It was nine o' clock at Sean's residence. His parents were out for the week and his place happened to be really big for such a party. Cars and pickup trucks filled the driveway and lined around the large house. It was perfect because they were in an isolated area from any neighbors that might complain or call the cops on them. Most of the invited guests as well as a few others, who happened to enjoy a party wherever they found one, have arrived. Naturally, Sean was playing host as he let in everyone who arrived. He checked his watch and glaced at one of his friends.

"Hmm, perhaps Dan wussed out. I guess he doesn't really want to graduate, now does he?" Sean said.

As if on cue, his attention was caught by someone running down the dirt road that branched off from the main road. Sure enough, it was Dan. He looked nervous and scared as hell and Sean could see it. And just as Sean predicted, Dan didn't bring anyone.

"Hey c'mon Danny boy! Loosen up! I told you this is a party! You're here to have fun! When are you going to learn to just kick back and have a good time?" Sean exclaimed.

Dan was let in the house where music was playing loud and chatter was everywhere. At first, no one seemed to pay him any mind. But soon enough, various people that he didn't much like throughout high school saw him and gestured for him to come over.

"Come on man, we were trying to see who could down the most beer!" one of them said.

Dan never consumed an alchoholic beverage before. It just wasn't something he was all that interested in doing. He began to actually consider what Sean said, to "loosen up". 'Guess this was as good a chance as any', he thought.

"Aw hell, why not!" Dan said with forced enthusiasm.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" the guy said.

They pulled out a funnel and gave the one end to Dan while the other was hooked up to a beer keg.

"The current record is thirty seconds of non-stop gulping. Let's see you try to beat that!" the guy said.

Dan decided to finally let his guard down a bit and throw caution to the wind. He held the tube to his mouth and got ready to see just how much he could handle.

"I'm ready!" Dan said.

The guy was psyched as he opened up the valve to let a steady stream of beer flow. And within seconds, Dan was gulping down the beer and to his own surprise, found it as easy as drinking water. Within another few seconds, chants of "Go! Go! Go" broke out. Sean joined the crowd gathering around him. He hit the twenty second mark and was only just now beginning to feel the effects, but was determined to break the thirty second mark. But just as he was about to his thirty, the flow of beer became too fast and it spilled over, forcing him to stop. Sean's hand was on the valve with a wicked grin on his face.

"Whoa! Sorry about that. Guess you can't handle your liquor." he said rather sardonically.

Though he found himself capable of consuming beer at an impressive rate, Dan on the other hand was quick to discover he couldn't hold his liquor well at all. Normally, he would instantly see that he was being messed with. But his emotions felt clouded and he just walked off irritated.

"C'mon Danny boy! I bet you can't do it again!" Sean sneered.

Elsewhere, the busty bombshell was climbing into a car on the side of the road. As it pulled back onto the road and headed into the night, the rear bumper could be seen and it was slightly dislodged from the main frame of the car. Hand grip impressions could be seen in the center of the bumper. The scene pans to the ditch off the side of the road where a woman lay unconscious.

Back at the party, Dan mustered up his willpower and ignored Sean's instigating and walked into the next room where the people were dancing to the music. But once again, Sean was on his heels and put his arm around him.

"Hey man, forget about it. I was just kidding. Remember that chick I told you about who wanted to meet you? Well I just saw her car pull up and she will be knocking on the front door any second. I'm asking you to trust me on this and answer the door to greet her. I promise you on my grave that she will be thrilled to meet you. You want to be a man, then just do this." Sean said.

Dan, despite rapidly feeling intoxicated, felt he had nothing to loose given his history with women. Normally, he wouldn't even bother considering every woman he has ever tried to hook up with rejected him within days at the most. He just wasn't a ladies man and he knew it.

Sure enough, there was a knock at the door. Even as drunk as he now was, Dan could feel his heart hammering in his chest. He didn't know what to expect. He wanted to believe this was some sort of setup. But his inhibitions were inhibited and his thought process just trailed off. Without anymore thought, he opened the door.

What he saw made his eyes go wide and his jaw dropped. What stood before him was the absolute most perfect specimen of a woman he has ever laid eyes on. And for the first time, she was seen clearly in all her glory. She looked to be 5'2". She had long and flowing red hair, enchanting green eyes, and the most sultry and succulent lips he has ever seen. Just those lips, full and coated with a dark red lipstick, were enough to drive Dan wild. But it didn't stop there. He forced his eyes from her face and moved his stare slowly downward. He was surprised he didn't notice them first, given what most guys tend to notice. She had the largest breasts he has ever seen. They were as big as basketballs and yet, they seemed like they were floating in their own pocket of zero gravity. They just rested against her chest more pert than any tits he has ever seen. He found himself drooling at the sight. And given that he was drunk, he didn't seem to realize he was doing it.

He did his best to finish his visual tour of her and again forced his eyes away from such a hard-to-look-away-from part of her perfect body and looked to the sides. She had some impressively muscular arms on her. They weren't too big, but they were certainly something to not be taken lightly. He also noticed that her hands, nevermind the rest of the appropriately exposed parts of her body he saw so far looked to be completely devoid of any blemishes whatsoever. Her skin looked as smooth as silk. Her finger nails were half an inch long and looked to be painted cherry red. His heart was racing so fast at this point that he thought it would explode. The boobs were one thing. But he never really considered his reaction to muscular women, be them mildly or majorly so. He has seen pictures. But until now, he was influenced by society to see them as unnatural, even gross. And yet, he never actually met a muscular woman before. Now that he has, and as face to face as it were, he found himself even more turned on by her muscular appearance than even her enormous mounds. His eyes found their way to her stomach. It was slender like most of the women he had ogled at over the years, but this one was a slender stomach lined with a six-pack of abs that protruded rather impressively. It instantly put all the others he saw to shame. This goddess had such a sexy waist, it was unreal.

He finally moved his gaze further downward to her legs. They were slender and like the rest of her, the most perfect-looking set he has ever seen. And he has seen plenty of legs on women he knew were way beyond his reach. But these legs once again put her at the top of his all-time best in the legs category. He saw calves that bulged seemlessly with muscle from her otherwise slender legs. Finally, his visual tour ended at her feet which rested in high heels and were as flawless as her hands. Her toenails were coated with the same color as her nails.

Dan felt a rush of pleasure that converged in his genital area that quickly turned into an orgasm welling up inside him. He was vaguely aware of the raging erection he was sporting. It was all a jumbled mix of pleasure threatening to overpower him. He felt intense pressure in his nose and felt something warm trickle down from his nostrils. He put a hand to his nose and pulled it away and saw a small trickle of blood on his fingers. He had seen anime where a male character gets a nosebleed from seeing a hot babe, but he never believed that could really happen.

Suddenly, a jagged voice ripped him out of his trance, "Whoa wait a minute! Who the hell are you!" came Sean's voice.

He noticed it wasn't who he expected, but it wasn't until he got in full view of her did his voice trail off. Despite how turned on he was at the sight, he was completely caught off guard by this. One of his friends walked up next to him and soon, the whole crowd appeared behind them. Clearly this wasn't part of Sean's plan. And he was pissed off in spite of the fact.

"Who are you!? Where's Jessica?!" Sean demanded.

The beauty turned her gaze that until this point was focused on Dan and turned towards Sean, but now with a steely look in her eyes.

"You mean that bitch you were going to have drag him outside, beat him up, and humiliate him?" she said straightforward.

Dan, while still too drunk to react much, still found his attention caught by those words.

"How the hell do you know that?!" Sean again demanded.

She gave him a mocking look, "Let's just say Dan here warned me about them."

Dan was completely confused by this. But Sean was just plain pissed and turned his anger toward Dan.

"Wait, you knew about this!? You think you can come into my house and make a fool of me?!" he said threateningly.

"What the...ugh...are you talking about?" Dan stammered.

Sean began to advance on him. But with this woman at the doorway and everyone else surrounding him, he had nowhere to go. He was shaken to enough of his senses to panic.

"You know damn well what I mean! I guess somebody here isn't going to gradu..." Sean was about to finish saying as his hand was reaching out to grab Dan's shirt. But another hand shot out and grabbed Sean's wrist and held it there.

The look in this woman's eyes suddenly became very menacing, "Keep your filthy hands off of him!"

Sean yelped in pain as he felt his wrist being slowly crushed, as if it was in a vice, until a cracking sound was heard. Sean screamed in pain as she finally let go and he stumbled back, clutching his wrist.

'There's no way! How can a bitch like that be so fucking strong, even with a body like that?!!' Sean thought to himself in disbelief.

Sean did his best to overcome the pain he felt as he gestured toward his buddies that were closest to her and Dan, "I don't care if she is a woman. Nobody attacks me and gets away with it! Get her!"

With a surprisingly swift and fluid movement, the woman moved in front of Dan and assumed a protective stance. As Sean's friends closed in, the woman made a movement with her fists so fast that it was a blur. Suddenly, all of them doubled over in pain and fell to the floor. The woman looked up at Sean and smiled as she walked toward him. Sean didn't know how to react. She was so stunning despite it all. And yet, she took out his friends with moves that just seemed impossible. He snapped out of it only when she was face to face with him. Dan watched in a mix of shock and excitement as this woman lifted her pinky finger and pressed it up against Sean's chin. Sean felt a pain from the focused pressure that was even greater than his wrist. He tried to get off, but he was literally hooked by his chin on her finger. With a display of incredible strength, Sean's feet slowly left the floor as he was being lifted by this woman; using only her pinky finger. And this guy was no lightweight either. This was over two hundred pounds of pressure on what is considered the weakest finger. And she didn't show the slightest hint of strain.

"Tell me, how does it feel to be in this kind of pain? You threatened my man and now you are going to pay for it. It'll be you who won't make it to graduation." the woman said with a sinister tone in her voice.

The rest of the crowd wasn't sure what to do about this superstrong breast-enlarged goddess. But it was as if she was reading their minds when she looked at them.

"If any or even all of you want to attack me to defend your pathetic friend here, you're welcome to do so. But be warned that if you do, you'll join him in his punishment for all the torment he has inflicted on Dan here. None of you are worthy of his friendship or respect!" she declared.

The consensus was unanimous. They all slowly backed away from her.

"Well, that was the first intelligent thing you all did so far. Now watch as Seanny boy here gets a big taste of his own medicine." she said as she swung with her free hand palm first in a sideways motion, sending Sean flying right through the nearby wall. He collapsed to the floor in a crumpled heap.

By this point, everyone started to clear out. But this woman had other plans. She put a hand behind Dan's back and gently nudged him outside.

"Wait here baby. If you thought that was impressive, wait til you see this. Just wait right here and watch." she said as she calmly walked to the group of cars that everyone was scrambling to. Because they were parked one behind the other, the ones farthest back had to leave first before the others could follow suit. Several of them made it to their vehicles parked around the house. But the two lines of cars and trucks parked in the driveway were another matter. The woman took her time as the cars in back were being occupied when she made her pick and got behind the Lincoln Towncar on the right side of the lot. The guy looked back to see her blocking his exit.

"I don't care how strong you may be! If you don't move, I will mow you down! So get out of the way!" the guy yelled.

The woman simply crossed her arms, "No. I guess you'll just have to run me over."

"You asked for it!" he yelled as he turned on his car, put it in reverse, and floored it. He hardly got two feet when his car felt like it backed into a brick wall. He looked back in terror to see the woman with one arm extended, holding the bumper in place. The force caused it to cave in considerably. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. But he wouldn't give up. He had enough room to move forward and veer around the car in front of him to make a full turn through the yard and out of there. He got only another couple of feet forward as he was beginning to turn when it felt like he hit another brick wall. Suddenly, she was in front of the car. He couldn't believe it. Not only was she so strong, but she was so fast too. She smiled a wicked grin as she bent down and proceeded to slowly lift the front end of the car clean off the ground. The guy stumbled in his seat. The woman moved her grip to the center of the car and began to lift the back end of the car up as well until the entire vehicle was being lifted. She acted as if she had to struggle a bit as she was at first bent down at the legs with the car pressed just above her shoulders. But then she stood fully erect and pressed the car high over her head and turned around to look at Dan, who was also erect, at the penis that is. She could see his stiff member all the way from the driveway.

"Does this turn you on sexy?" She cooed.

Dan's heart was on fire as he had an involuntary orgasm right on the spot. She noticed this and licked her lips.

"I'll take that as a yes. But please, save some for me." she said as she began pressing the car up and down over her head with such ease.

The guy in the car was terrified, "Ugh! Please...please put me down! Please!"

But she continued to do repetitions with his car until Dan, as if in a trance, began to walk over to her. She saw him coming and held the car still. When Dan stopped just shy of the car looming above her, she gestured for him to come up to her. Dan did, but was a bit hesitant at first. She noticed this immediately.

"Don't be afraid baby. This thing is as light to me as a grain of sand is to you." she cooed again.

Dan was barely able to contain his excitement and lust at this perfect woman. He finally walked up to her and without even thinking, put his hand to her face to feel it. He didn't even realize he was doing it.

"What...what is your name?" he was barely able to ask.

Without warning, and while still holding the car over her head, she leaned in and kissed Dan passionately on the lips. Dan lost all control and embraced this sexual goddess that stood before her. He let it all out as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her with all his might. This was years coming and he was like an animal in the deepest heat without a care for what he did. And she would never give him reason to need to. She welcomed anything and everything he did. The embrace seemed to last forever when Dan finally pulled away and only because he was on the verge of suffocating from lack of oxygen. He was madly and desperately in love with her.

She too was immensely enjoying this. And though she was an android, she had the selective gift of feeling emotions with an emphasis on the passionate ones. She wanted him, but she wanted to do this in a better place than this. Dan's eyes were full of passion the likes he never knew he was capable of.

Finally, the silence was broken by hers, "I currently have no name. I am yours to name. And I am yours to have and do with as you please. Any desire you have I will fulfill. You are my master and I love you without end!"

She finally stepped back with the car and effortlessly held it sideways and shook it until the guy fell out.

"Run! Go find yourself another car before I change my mind!" she said threateningly to the other guy.

He didn't need to be told twice. He was out of there as she continued to hold the car with complete ease.

"Who are you? What are you?" Dan finally asked.

She licked her sexy lips again, "I am whoever you wish me to be. As for what I am? I am your super android girlfriend."

With that, she bent her legs down until her knees touched the ground and she brought the car down to her shoulders. Then with a strength that seemed just...impossible, even for Superman, she sprung back to her feet so fast it was all but instant and she threw the car straight up with so much force and speed that it shot upward like a bullet, never to come back down to Earth. The last thing Dan could remember before passing out from excitement overload was seeing her flex a bicep that seemed to come out of nowhere. It rose until it was level with her clenched fist.

The next morning, Dan woke up with a moist towel on his head. He sat up in bed and saw a tray of food sitting across his lap. It had buttered toast, some bacon, and a glass of orange juice. He was feeling disoriented from last night. Was everything he experienced last night just a dream? Given his misfortune in finding true love and happiness, he was practically trying to convince himself that it was a dream to lessen the severe depression that would surely follow from such a realistic experience. But then, his bedroom door opened and the stunningly gorgeous and very busty and muscular goddess strode in. She was completely naked. Her boobs were majestic, her nipples were nearly two inches long and even her areolae bulged from her supertits. Not to mention her abs looked as hard as granite and sat atop her slender stomach with equal precision. And she still had on that lipstick that made her lips the focus of his stares next to her breasts. His gaze was inexplicably drawn to her nether region. His arousal came back with a vengeance as his member sprung to attention at the sight. Her vagina was as smooth as the rest of her flawless body without a trace of hair. She smiled at this and walked over to him and gave him a brief and tender kiss. Dan's erection was so stiff, it was torture.

She put her hand on his member and felt it throbbing at the touch, "Wow, you are so sexy! But please, you need to eat first. You'll need your strength to get through the day."

She looked down at herself, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be such a distraction. If you wish, I'll step out so you can eat."

She began to walk out when Dan called out to her, "Please wait! Don't go!"

She turned around and looked at him with that ever present loving smile.

"Can you...just put some clothes on? As embarrassing as this is to admit, your presence is so overwhelming; nevermind with you being naked. This will certainly take some getting used to." Dan said.

"As you wish my master." she said as she grabbed her clothes which were drapped over a chair and put them on.

"I guess we have a lot to talk about." Dan said.

With that, he ate everything on his plate. He found that he was hungrier than he thought. Thoughts were racing through his head. A part of him still didn't want to believe it. But the majority of him prayed it was real. She turned out to be his ultimately perfect fantasy woman. She had superhuman strength that seemed to make even the fictional Superman's pale in comparison. She had speed that rivaled The Flash. And she had beauty that made the hottest girl in his school seem ugly to him.

She took his tray when she saw he was done, set it down, and waited patiently for Dan to say something.

"I just don't know where to begin. You are beyond my wildest dreams, and such a wild dream that has come true for me." he said still feeling uncontrollable love for this woman.

She rubbed a finger over her lips, "Well my sexy Dan, you could start by giving me a name. I'll be any name you desire me to be."

Dan thought long and hard about this. Finally, he settled on the perfect name.

"Your name will be...Synthia." he said proudly.

"Synthia. I love it. So my name is Synthia." she said.

"So please tell me about yourself Synthia. You said you're a super android? Because if you ask me, it seems like super doesn't even come close to how amazingly strong you are." he said as he blushed.

Synthia sat down on the bed and stroked his hair, "You're so sweet!"

She reached in her pocket and pulled out a CD disk, "My instructions were to simply let you watch this DVD. Everything you wish to know about me will be explained on it."

She got up and walked over to Dan's DVD player and put it in, turned on the TV, and hit play. She stepped out of the room before Dan could say anything. He sighed and watched as it looked to be a home video recording of some old man. But something seemed familiar about him. It was as if...

The old man's voice is heard as a voiceover as the scene switches back and forth between Dan watching the recording and Dan at school graduating with honors. Sean was noticeably absent.

"Hello Dan. I'm sure the first thing you're wondering is why I look familiar to you. To answer that, it's simple. I'm you, eighty years from now. And if you know as much as I'm sure you do, you'll realize that if what I'm saying is true, then the future that I speak to you from will no longer exist. But trust me, you don't want to live in this future. Which is why I have sent you Synthia. Yes, I knew you would name her that. It's time I helped you come clean with your most secret desires. She is everything you desire in a woman: Very large breasts, sensuous lips, short in height, and muscles that she can produce from any part of her frame at nearly any size you want her to. But the most desirable feature you want in a woman, as impossible as it normally is, is a superstrong android woman who has virtually limitless strength! She will do anything you want without question. She will never harm you in any way both physically or emotionally. Her only purpose is to please you. But I want you to treat this more as a marriage. Then it will be true happiness for you. You'll never have to worry about saying anything or doing anything that might upset her. She will enable you to live without ever needing a job. Just um, don't ask how ok? You'll find out in due time. Anyway, I'm sure you are feeling overwhelmed by sexual desire even as I speak. I made sure that that desire would never fade over the years. She is yours to flaunt to the public. Be proud of her. As for her specifications: She is built using a type of metal that doesn't yet exist in your time called ultimanium which is indestructable by all known means, even diamonds. Her skin is made from a special regenerative tissue that is flexible and ultra soft and designed to look exactly like human skin. And yet it too is nearly indestructable. Her breasts can't be messed up. And yet they feel as real as a real breast can feel, but without any sagging. She is powered by a relatively new type of energy that makes nuclear energy seem weak. Even I have such a hard time pronouncing it. But what it's called isn't important. Her built-in generator gives her enough power to last for many centuries. It is also the source of her superstrength. As for her muscles; well let's just say that as strong as she is, her muscles really are just for show. But I know that you have lots of fantasies involving muscle growth and she is designed to do them all. You want her to be as muscular as She Hulk, or even the Incredible Hulk, then she can become just as muscular. You want her to eat spinach and make her bicep swell to ridiculous size like Popeye the Sailor, then she can do that. And yes, she is capable of eating food. Her systems simply converts all the food into energy. Anything you desire, she can do. The only thing she can't do is fly or shoot eye beams. But hell, she really does have x-ray vision so I'm sure that will come in handy too. And finally, she can change her hair color and length at will. And yes, though as you saw her breasts were large the whole time you've seen her, she can make them smaller or even larger than that if you wanted. So while she is every bit yours to command and have sex with anytime you wanted, love her responsibly. She is there for you to have a happy and love-filled life, not to conquer the world or something like that. And may you live a far better life than I ever did. Oh and when this DVD is done, destroy it immediately. Synthia can take care of that."

As he finished his speech, he saw Synthia appear in the picture hugging him and giving him a passionate kiss. She turned to the camera and said, "I love you my Dan! I am yours forever!"

With that, the DVD ended. Synthia walked back into the room, took out the DVD, and crushed it into pieces with her bare hand. She walked over to Dan, straddled him, and began making out with him passionately which would eventually lead to the most mind blowing sex he would ever experience. His first, but far from his last. She truly was his perfect fantasy come true. She was his own personal Supergirl. She was his super android girlfriend.

THE END, BUT JUST THE BEGINNING

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:30 am

My Super Android Girlfriend II: Super Sex Machine
By Dark Phoenix
Dan has a lot to get used to with Synthia...A LOT!

***DISCLAIMER***
This story is adult oriented. It is not suitable for anyone under 21. If you are NOT into female muscle growth, superhuman strength, violence, and intense sexual themes, then this story is not for you. But if you ARE into those things, then read on.

***NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR***
The story continues. And you know what, this was supposed to be the first real sequel to "A Sailor's Legacy", this really was. But two things changed my mind. First, the reception to My Super Android Girlfriend was even greater than "A Sailor's Legacy". And second, I find myself getting all kinds of ideas on ways to further this plot. I mean there's just too much plot and action to go in one story. No way, this is a series in the making and as long as the motivation keeps coming, I'll keep on going with more chapters. Basically, whatever story or chapter of a story I do next depends on what I'm in the mood to do. Now don't get me wrong, there will be more "A Sailor's Legacy" chapters. But this one got off to such a good start that I couldn't skip out on it.

So anyway, due to popular demand, this chapter not only picks up right at the end of the first chapter, but it does so in detail *wink wink*. So with that said, here we go!

Dan had just finished watching the DVD of his future self explaining who Synthia was. He had always known that he was exceptionally smart. But to one day create this perfect specimen of a woman who is stronger than Superman and able to alter her musculature to extreme sizes was something he never even imagined he could do. And even though she's an artificial being, he has found himself loving her more than any regular human woman out there. And because she was created by himself on the other end of his lifetime in the future, he got everything he desired in a woman and even things he didn't yet know he desired. She is specifically programmed to love and lust on only him without end and to cater happily to his every need; his every desire. She couldn't be hurt by him emotionally or physically, even if he tried. Which of course would be absurd considering. She was of a relatively short height, but not too short. By default, she had a muscular physique. And her breasts were magnificently huge! And they floated on her chest with no effort. They didn't sag one bit. And her nipples; my god, her nipples just screamed, "Suck me hard!". They were the longest and widest nipples he has ever seen on a woman bar none! And her areolae were equally big; so much so they literally bulged up from her supertits.

Pretty much everything about her was super. She has flexed biceps so massive, they could only be called unreal! But what really turned him on the most about her was her strength. It was on from the moment she easily lifted a Lincoln Towncar over her head and just pressed it up and down like it was a mere stick. And that was not a lightweight car either. His sex drive raged when she launched that car straight up and out of Earth's atmosphere. He at first questioned if it was all a dream. With all the misfortune he suffered throughout his life, he just didn't see it possible to be paired with the hottest woman on the face of the planet. And here she was crushing the DVD, he just watched, in her hand and walking up to him, completely naked, muscular in all the right places, and ready to take him on his ultimate thrill ride. To say his heart was racing was an understatement. He was just thankful he was young and in decent shape. He'd hate to imagine himself an old man. He's not sure he could survive this.

"So baby, do you like what you see?" Synthia cooed.

Dan laid there speechless. He was having difficulty getting anything out of his mouth besides his heavy breathing. Synthia continued to advance on him with a sensuality that left him stunned. He found himself staring at her milk jugs. Just watching them gently bounce with each step sent waves of pleasure coursing through him. And she hasn't even touched him yet. His stare moved up towards her face. Her lips were just begging to be kissed. She seemed to have on a lipstick that was as red as a rose, and just as smooth. He caught her eyes and found himself staring deep into them. Her eyes were so enchanting; so mesmerizing. They were an emerald green color and it looked like they were glowing. Her eye lashes were perfectly curved and had the look of a supermodel. His stare was locked in her eyes; he felt hypnotized by them.

"Tell me, my love. How does it feel to be with a woman who truly loves you? Please tell me, am I every bit your dream girl?" she said.

She was now mere centimeters from his face, "Do you still think I am just a dream?"

Good god, his heart was on cloud nine, racing as fast as if he were running the 400-meter dash! He never thought it possible to feel such heightened pleasurable feelings. It wasn't just a sexual desire, he was madly...desperately in love with her! He couldn't live another day of his life if he didn't have her in it. He was driven by a feral instinct to take her in all her glory. The next hour became a blur to him. She finally leaned all the way in, their eyes never leaving each other until as one, their eyes closed and they locked lips in a slow passionate embrace. It all felt surreal, as if his actions from that point on were on autopilot. The soft sounds of tender kisses could be heard in the room as tongues soon began exploring each others' mouths. For an android, she felt completely human. Her mouth was moist and her tongue felt as real as his own. She truly was the perfect blend of human and machine. She and Dan were making out like there was no tomorrow. Every so often, Dan would pull away only for some air and then he got back in her embrace again.

After several minutes of this, when Dan pulled out again for more air, Synthia took that moment to gently lay him back on the bed and slowly begin to remove his clothes one by one. His shirt was the first to go. Then it was his pants. She took them all off and before he knew it, he was as naked as she was. His penis was fully erect and pointing upwards. He found himself staring all over her. She was a goddess to him. Her abs accentuated her slender figure. He suddenly became aware of his own naked figure. This was totally unfamiliar to him. He had self-esteem issues that stem way back. It felt like a crime to let himself be seen like this to a woman of such raw and uncomparable beauty. He began to shy away at this. Synthia did nothing but patiently smile.

"What's wrong sexy?" she asked.

Dan was blushing heavily, "I...well...how can you find me sexy? No one has ever wanted me before. And even with you..." he said til he was interrupted by a hand to his lips.

"Say no more honey. I'll be straightforward with you. I am programmed to love you and find you as attractive and sexy as you find me." she said.

Dan turned away, "It seems ironic that the only way a woman could want someone like me is to be programmed to do so."

Now any other woman would have found such a comment a turnoff big enough to make them put their clothes on and leave, never to come back. But Synthia was no other woman. And true to what she said, she felt no hurt from his comment and merely sat there and faced him.

"Maybe you shouldn't think of it that way. Does it really matter that I'm not human? I may be an android, but I'm still a woman. And I want to make love to you so much. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Not only do I love you so much, but I am sworn to protect you. Feel free to cast aside all of your inhibitions, concerns, and worries around me and try to accept that you are no longer alone. I will always be with you for as long as you live. I can make it so you can have a life that even the wealthiest man in the world could only dream of." she said, not wavering in her gentle and loving tone.

Finally, Dan turned back around and looked into her eyes. It was that moment that he let himself go and succumbed to the fantasy-turned-real that sat before him.

"I am yours my Dan, take me! I am ready to fulfill your most sexual desires!" she said with eagerness.

Dan sprang at her and tackled her to the bed and began kissing her with unrestrained passion. Before long, he began sucking as hard as he could on her neck. Moans of pleasure came from this goddess as he made his way down to her humongous hooters and began kissing them all over. He began squeezing them with his hands and felt that though they felt as real as breasts could be, he knew he couldn't hurt her by accident. He was feeling so aroused by the way her breasts felt in his hands. He saw that her nipples were fully erect and they bulged from her supertits just waiting for him to suck on. He went to work sucking up and down on those nipples with all the strength he could muster. If anything, it was sexy being able to suck them like this. Synthia arched her back in response, lifting Dan with her.

"Ohhh! Uhhhh!! So good! That feels so hot!! Don't hold back! Do anything you can imagine!! Ohh baby!!" she moaned in blissful pleasure.

He decided to go for broke and bit down on her nipples. For a split second, he half-expected her to react suddenly to this. But instead, her moans turned to soft screams.

"Yes!! Dan!! Harder!! HARDER!! Oh god you are so good!!" she screamed.

Dan's arousal was hitting a feverish pitch as he continued biting and sucking on her amazing nipples while fondling the tits that they protruded from. Try as he might, he was in no danger of hurting her. Quite the contrary, the more he tried, the more she moaned and screamed. If this gave her that much pleasure, he could just image how much heat they would be in when they got to the grand finale!

After another several minutes of this, he finally began rubbing his hands over her rock hard abs. To feel such strength on such a slender stomach seems an unlikely combination.

"Punch them! Hit them as hard as you can my lover! Feel my muscles!!" Synthia moaned loudly.

Without hesitation, Dan brought his fist down on her abs with all his strength. The abs felt like flesh-covered steel. Doing so hurt his hand a little though. Synthia saw this at once and kept the mood going by taking his hands and wrapping them around her right bicep. She then began to flex her arm as Dan felt his hand rise with a bicep and tricep that moved his hands apart. Her tricep swelled to inhuman proportions and stopped soon after. But her bicep peak continued to swell as it reached super heavyweight bodybuilder levels. It just didn't seem possible. But he no longer cared. He stared, completely mesmerized by her gigantic bicep that had swelled to what looked like a good thirty inches. He could visualize a block of TNT with the fuse lit in her titanic mound of steel. At this point his arousal was so great that he had to have release or he would go insane! Synthia, with her immensely superior visual sensors could instantly see that Dan was in some serious heat and took action.

She relaxed her bicep and gently rolled him over onto his back and climbed on top of him.

"Here, let Synthia handle this baby." she cooed in his ear.

With expert skill, she lowered her pussy right over the tip of Dan's throbbing member and completely enveloped it. Just like her mouth, Synthia's pussy felt moist and warm inside. For a moment, Dan wondered how he was able to achieve this with an android. But all thoughts of this were soon thrown out the window when Synthia began pumping her wet pussy lips up and down his cock. At first, she moved slowly. Her sensors were superior and could constantly tell what state of arousal he was in and with every moment, began to steadily increase her pace. Dan began moaning with unrestrained passion and said everything that popped in his head.

"Oh god this feels so incredible! God you're so strong! So powerful! So muscular!! I love your muscles!! I love your big bulging biceps! I want you! I want your breasts! Your nipples! Oh god! Ahh!" Dan screamed as an orgasm of great intensity welled up inside him. Synthia was gyrating her hips up and down with superhuman strength and speed and the sight and feel of this drove Dan wild as his orgasm continued to build! He felt like a volcano fixing to erupt as Synthia increased the power of her hip thrusts along with her speed. This brought on the biggest orgasm of Dan's life as he arched his back and began cumming inside her for longer than he thought possible. His member repeatly ejaculated bursts of semen for several seconds until he finally plopped back down and passed out.

Dan woke up again a few minutes later. He found himself smiling as a hand gently stroked his face. He turned over in bed to see her laying next to him. His dream girl; his everything. She was smiling warmly at him.

"Nice to see you finally come out of it. You certainly had quite a release there. It's also nice to know just what you want." Synthia said as she flexed her biceps in slow motion as they gradually swelled to an even bigger fifty inches in size. He now visualized a whole pile of dynamite mere seconds from exploding! Her nipples also extended from her tits a full inch. It was as simple as this, Dan was on cloud nine and not coming down. He began to feel horny all over again. But at the same time, his recent ride has left him exhausted. Synthia smoothly relaxed her muscles and kissed him on the forehead.

"It seems we need to work on your passing out. In time, you'll be able to enjoy the aftermath in its entirety. And besides, you need to rest and get your strength back. Trust me, I'm sure you can agree with this." Synthia told him.

Dan blushed at this, "I guess you're right. So, um, now what?"

'Oh nice one. "Now what?" What kind of dumb question is that?' he thought.

But Synthia just grinned, "Anything you want baby."

Dan had never had a woman of any kind be so...compassionate towards him, nevermind to the point of being willing to do anything he wanted. It was like there was no trace of an attitude anywhere in her being. She had all the makings of a sex goddess, and yet...she was an angel to him. It was a dream come true.

"I was wondering, you can alter your muscle size to unreal proportions. How did you...how did I achieve this?" Dan asked.

Synthia sat up in bed, "I was wondering when you'd ask. Your older self figured that by just sending me here, that the timeline would change drastically and in his eyes, for the better. He felt that it would be best to give you a further edge by indulging you with the details of my creation. Though I'm sure you would already know that such knowledge is something that is best not shared with anyone else. And I'm the only android of my kind. He made sure of it."

Dan's curiosity was at its all-time high, "So tell me, I must know. I'm sure even you could agree that my understanding your design will come in handy someday. I mean I get what my future self told me. But I need to actually see and understand these things."

Synthia had a look of concern in her face, "Are you sure you want to see this so soon? It may...change your perspective of me. It would sadden me..."

Dan was quick to interrupt and with a firm and resolute tone, "I love you with all my heart and soul Synthia! I may not know as much as that older me, but I have a good handle on the whole android concept. Believe me, it won't change my perspective of the beauty that I see now."

"I love you too Dan. I wish that was true. But hun, I can read your eyes as clearly as you can read my lips. It will affect how you see me. Maybe not a lot, but it will alter your perceptions a bit. I want to be your woman, not just your android woman." she said.

But Dan was set in his choice, "Please Synthia, let me see what lies beneath the flesh."

Synthia finally relented and once again smiled, "As you wish my master."

Dan placed his hand on her cheek, "And please, you don't have to call me your master. Your love or even just Dan is fine with me."

Synthia nodded in acknowledgement and did something that reminded him of someone double jointed. She literally reached at her back and her arm bent completely in the opposite direction and as she did so, turned her back so he could see what she was doing.

"I hope this doesn't weird you out or anything." she warned.

But Dan actually chuckled a bit, "C'mon! I'm a nerd after all! I grew up watching stuff like this on TV!"

Without anymore delays, Synthia produced a small laser appendage from her index fingertip and with precision, fired a fine laser that pulsated as she slowly directed the beam around the base of her neck and then guided it straight down the middle of her back until she reached the base of what would be a person's spine. She then directed the beam around her waist area and then shut off the beam and retracted the appendage back into her finger. The skin seemed to instantly heal over top of the fingertip. As if removing a thin coat, she slowly and carefully removed her skin revealing a very intricate network of synthetic muscle fibers that looked a lot like human muscle tissue. As she fully removed her skin, she set it down next to her as she stood up straight and let Dan take in the sight. He actually found himself in awe at just how much detail was put into her. She had so much muscle covering her that he couldn't even see the ultimanium endoskeleton beneath. Her breasts remained perched against her chest. They looked like clear rubber water balloons. But the material was very strong and not like the implants most women use.

Dan found himself thinking out loud, "How did I manage to make synthetic muscle fibers like this that are so expandable, yet so hard. It's like trying to squeeze steel!"

To emphasize his point, he grabbed Synthia's exposed bicep which at first had a little give to them when fully relaxed. But then she tensed them and they became just as hard as he described.

"This is amazing." he said.

"And just think, all of this is literally just for show. My true strength comes from the framework of my endoskeleton. I can show you a small part of it and basically, that's all there is to see, one big cover of the supermetal all over. It's my inner body so to speak. All the advanced circuitry uses an experimental bioneural interface that gives me as much range of thinking as a human. In the sense, I am a unique mix of circuitry and organic material. And all of this is completely protected by my ultimanium alloy endoskeleton. There is no known means of penetrating it. Within, I possess advanced actuators and servos that give me the strength of nine orders of magnitude over a normal person's strength." she explained.

Dan's jaw dropped at this. Just about anyone else would have to think or even ask what she meant in laymen's terms, but Dan got it immediately and it floored him.

"That's...that's just impossible! Even the strongest...well thing on this planet isn't even close to that strong! We'd literally have to compare you to the likes of Superman or the Incredible Hulk!" Dan said in amazement.

"Yeah, well I don't think either of them have anything on my strength. When I threw that car into space, I was hardly trying." she said simply.

"I don't doubt it with strength like that!" he said.

He leaned in and examined the small patch of the ultimanium alloy that comprised her ultimanium frame. It felt like regular steel. But then again, how much harder could ultimanium feel to an average human? He looked up at her face.

"So, any chance of removing the skin on your face too?" he asked.

At that question, her expression changed to disappointment. Dan noticed this.

"What's the matter? Is that a problem?" he asked.

Synthia looked up at him, "Hun, it's not that I don't want to. But...your future self has forbade me from showing you what's underneath. It's not that there's anything to hide. I can gladly explain what my eyes are made of or how the inside of my mouth feels as real as a human's. But it was his wish that you are better off knowing my face as you see it. He...wants you to remember and see me as you do now."

Dan realized that there was no convincing her otherwise. Though she has a great deal of independant thought, she was still bound by her programming and directives.

"What if I just altered your programming to allow you to show me?" he half offered.

Synthia merely smiled, "It took many years for your future self to learn the programming code necessary to program me to the level that I'm at. And besides, even if you could, do you really want to possibly ruin a good thing?"

She was right, he saw her as having the most stunningly beautiful face of any woman. And seeing her torso exposed was one thing, but it was her eyes and her lips that captivated him the most. Just looking at those lips drove him to lean in and plant a tender kiss on them which she lovingly returned.

"I always wanted to kiss you while you were naked." Dan joked, looking down at her still exposed muscle framed body.

"Yeah, well, not this naked!" she retorted.

Dan chuckled and glanced at the place where her breasts sat.

"So, you can make those breasts expand and contract at will?" Dan asked.

Synthia looked down at them and gave him a brief demonstration to answer his question. They contracted until they looked like they sank into her chest muscles. Then they began expanding again until they reached their former size. Dan was feeling aroused by the demonstration.

"Wow. That's just hot! How much bigger can they get?" he asked her.

"Oh, why not see them as they should be seen before I increase their size further? Doing it now would take the excitement out of it." Synthia replied.

Dan looked at them again and turned his attention to her ever gorgeous face, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Synthia reached for her skin cover, "Well then. How about I put this back on so I can show you these...mmmmm...muscles the way they were meant to be seen?"

Dan's near constant state of arousal became even greater at her offer, "I'd love that, my She Hulk!"

Synthia put her skin back on and as she put the ends of the skin, that were seperated previously, together, they immediately began to fuse back together as quickly as they seperated. Before long, she had completed reattaching her skin cover and looked as if she never took it off. Not a single trace of a seam could be seen. Her body was flawless and it was all Dan could do to contain himself long enough for what would happen next. After she put on her clothes, she began to stride over to him when she suddenly doubled over as if in pain, "What's...ahh! AHH!!"

Dan was on his feet in a hurry as he clutched her, "What's wrong? Are you alright?"

But she didn't seem to hear him as she clutched her head in seeming agony. Dan was startled by this sudden change as he tried to comfort her.

Suddenly, she threw Dan onto the bed where he landed safely.

Synthia's moans of agony came and went in random fits as her back was turned to him. Suddenly, he noticed that her back was starting to expand. A rip started to form in the center of her shirt and expanded apart with every passing second. He next noticed that her legs also began taking on a similar growth. Muscle striations were becoming increasingly apparent in her already muscular thighs as they increased in size and density as well as detail.

Dan realized that she was literally hulking out just like She Hulk. But he was confused. Was this mass muscle growth supposed to affect her this way? Could such growth be causing her pain. And speaking of pain, any sounds she made from the onset were no longer heard and were now replaced by sounds of muscles stretching and tearing her clothes apart. But he didn't care at this point, he was experiencing his ultimate fantasy face to face and without even thinking, he started to masturbate furiously.

She reared back and he saw that another tear had formed down the front of her shirt as well. Her breasts also began to swell as well. They got so big that they finally topped off as large as beach balls! Her nipples had become fully erect and reached a record breaking two inches! Her areolae had become as wide as CDs!

His attention was caught by the sight of her already incredible arms becoming even bigger and wider. As if on instinct, she began flexing them over and over again as her biceps rose even higher than the last until her growth was so intense, that she became locked in a flex as her bicep peak rose and swelled until it was giant sized! It had reached what Dan estimated to be seventy inches!! And this time, it was a nuclear explosion that he could visualize in her oversized peaks!! He could barely keep his eyes open as his imagination was threatening to fill in the void if she didn't keep on growing damn it! His heart was racing at threatening speeds and Synthia was literally turning into the Incredible Hulk himself right in front of him. The only thing different was her skin color remained the same and her height didn't change. She was locked in a full body flex as biceps, triceps, back muscles, thighs, calves, abs, and all the rest just literally inflated right before his eyes!! And he could literally see the hardness in which they had become!! Before he knew what hit him, he moaned loudly in blissful pleasure as he orgasmed so hard that he shot his load all the way from where he laid in bed onto Synthia's humongous hooters where she stood at the foot of the bed! Dan managed to remain conscious this time, but he could feel his heart racing really fast from the rush of excitement his sex organs were being put through.

Synthia ran a finger through the creamy cum that lay in splotches on her tits and put it to her mouth as she sucked it off and licked her lips. She stood before him, a massively muscled superwoman once again naked from head to toe with none of her clothes having survived the explosion of muscle. She slowly walked around the side of the bed towards him as her tits gently bounced up and down with each step. Dan began feeling dizzy with newfound excitement, arousal, and fatigue. When she was at his side, she bent over to give Dan an overhead view of her excessive cleavage as her boobs hung downwards as she crawled onto the bed and began kissing Dan's chest so tenderly, sending waves of even more pleasure sweeping through him. It felt like he was in a dreamlike state; not a trace of reality existed in his mind right now. Right now, his entire universe was right in front of him, causing goose bumps to appear and wave after wave of pleasure to pulsate up and down his entire being. Synthia then slowly brought her supremely muscular leg over Dan's chest and now he had an up close view of her moist pussy which was most inviting! Dan couldn't help but stare at the muscles that bulged so powerfully from her already perfect body! It amazed him to feel his erection returning with a vengeance, ready for another round! This was an all new experience for him. And yet, he seemed to instinctively know what to do. And it was those instincts that took over his actions as he grabbed her firm and round ass, pulled her inviting pussy lips to his, and began attacking them with his tongue with all of his might. Just as immediately, he felt another set of lips sucking on his member as Synthia began giving him his very first blowjob while in the 69 position. Both let loose and let their respective moans do the talking as Dan continued to attack her vagina with everything he had. To his amazement, it had a sweet taste to it as her unique love juices began to stream out. She shuddered and for a moment, lost her rhythm sucking his cock and let out a loud moan that told him that his future self was able to design her with the ability to feel pleasure and even ejaculate love juices just like a real woman. Only in her case, her love juices tasted good and he had no problems lapping it up wherever he could. It made the overall experience that much more intense as he felt determined to give her an even greater orgasm than his own, and started going wild on her pussy lips and shot his tongue as far inside as it could reach and began sucking, licking, and even kissing her pussy in every spot he could get at.

His efforts seemed to be working as she once again had a lapse of concentration and she found herself thrusting her ass upward like a feline in heat and succumbed to what she could tell to be Dan's greater determination to give her an Earth shattering orgasm. Dan was actually feeling sexually charged himself despite Synthia no longer able to continue on him.

"Oh god Dan!! You're such a hunk of a man! You are so good!! Ahh!! AHH!! OH GOD!! FASTER!! FASTER!!! DON'T STOP!!!!" she screamed until suddenly, she arched her back real hard and Dan felt himself become splattered with love juices as her first orgasm hit like lightning!

"No please! Keep going! One more!! I have one more!! Oh my god!! You are my man!! Don't stop!! KEEP GOING!! PLEASE!!!" she screamed as Dan kept going despite himself tiring quickly. Synthia was in the throes of passion as a second orgasm even more intense than the first began to well up inside her! She was arching her back up and down like an animal until without warning, she got up and staggered out of the room like a wild beast struggling to retain control of herself. Dan was still in a state of sexual excitement as he continued to feel so turned on, despite it all.

Synthia barely got outside and made it as far as the edge of the cemented outside patio when...

Dan was slowly beginning to come to his senses when he heard a scream so loud that it startled him. Suddenly, the whole house shook with a big jolt as if struck by an earthquake. Various things fell off the tables and Dan fell over on his side. He got up and ran outside to see Synthia with her fists planted in what was left of his patio. The entire cement floor was literally shattered and a crater was formed around her at the point of impact. Synthia rolled onto her side and assumed a fetal position as she wrapped her heavily muscled arms around herself and rolled over reeling in the afterglow of her orgasm. Dan was really glad he didn't have any neighbors living nearby.

Dan waited patiently for Synthia to come out of it and finally got to her feet as she strolled over to him, flexing her oversized biceps along the way, and wrapped them over Dan's shoulders, "I'm sorry I destroyed your patio. I'll fix it for you later on. I want you to know that even if you never did this, I would still want you so badly! But now I want you so desperately! I believe I owe you for that! Are you ready to collect lover?"

"Uh huh! Oh yeah!" was all he could muster.

Both fully naked, Synthia took his hand and led him back into the house. When they reached the bedroom once again, she gently laid him down and straddled him. She took his throbbing member and began to once again suck on it with those succulent lipstick-enhanced lips. Or maybe that is what her lips were designed to look like by default. He didn't care either way as he was moaning in pleasure as Synthia began to steadily increase her pace until it reached superhuman speed. To Dan, her head looked like a piston going up and down in a V8 engine running at full power. The feeling was overwhelming as he clutched his head in blissful agony. He felt an orgasm even more intense than the last on come at him like rolling thunder as his back began to arch upward. Synthia rapidly slowed down her pace, but increased her sucking power and then at the precise moment, lifted his entire lower end off the bed by his exploding cock using only her mouth. Dan started screaming in ecstacy while shooting loads of cum into her powerful mouth as she swallowed every bit of it. She then lowered him back down on the bed, layed down next to him and licked her lips. She made her muscles recede until she had a more slender figure than what she originally started out with. Her breasts shrank back to their original, but still highly busty size.

Dan was completely tapped and breathing heavily as he spoke, "You...weren't really...in any pain...when you hulked out...were you?"

Synthia grinned, "No, I did it for dramatic effect to further increase your thrill. But every moan and every word I spoke during all of that lovemaking from beginning to end, I meant every bit of it. You are such a good lover and you treat me with such respect when you don't even have to. I was quite literally created exclusively for you in every conceivable way. And I couldn't be any happier to have you as my master...my lover."

Dan was so exhausted from it all that he smiled at her and fell asleep. Synthia caressed his face and laid there with him until he woke up.

Dan would have an extension of his life changing sexual encounter in a dream he began to have. There was so much for him to get used to. The line between dreams and reality had been shattered. He was living the dream. Synthia was simply put, everything he could desire. His life was completely dependent on her being with him. He knew that he could not live without his super android girlfriend. And there was still much for him to see and much for her to share. Her strength was greater than even the strongest of superheroes, and he wanted very much to see her show off that incredible strength. But for now, he needed some serious rest. Synthia couldn't wait to please her master further...

NEXT CHAPTER: IMPOSSIBLE STRENGTH!

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:31 am

My Super Android Girlfriend III: Impossible Strength!
By Dark Phoenix
Synthia shows off her incredibly erotic strength!

Comments? Criticisms? - Email me! Feedback is most appreciated: thedarkphoenix2008@yahoo.com

***DISCLAIMER***
This story is adult oriented. It is not suitable for anyone under 21. If you are NOT into female muscle growth, superhuman strength, violence, and intense sexual themes, then this story is not for you. But if you ARE into those things, then read on.

***NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR***
Chapter three is here! And it's my best yet! Let me explain it to everyone who reads these stories. I do stories about what really turns me on. I literally live out these stories vicariously in my mind so it's easy to lose focus at times. I was born with an overactive imagination so you can imagine how it feels when the person typing the stories can fall into a daydream of the stories being typed. And I give it my all when typing them too. When someone emails me, it really means a great deal to me to receive feedback and it helps to further my motivation to do more. That and I reply to every one.

This story helps put things in perspective. It's my first extreme strength story. While I am content with more realistic strength levels, I find it especially satisfying to throw in a story where the protagonist is ridiculously strong. I owe part of my inspiration for this story to Paul Smith. Pretty much all of his stories feature female characters with strength that could flatten an entire country. Many of you can imagine how erotic it is to be the love interest of a woman strong enough to rip titanium like a piece of paper, and yet have enough control and be gentle enough to make sex with her the most intense imaginable. And as you'll come to read, the story has only just begun...

So here's the next chapter and expect it to live up to its name!

Dan was dreaming about Synthia and only her! She was his dream come true. It felt no greater in his dream than it did when he was awake. The line between dreams and reality has been blurred. He never thought it possible for such a woman to exist in real life. But there she was, as real as he was. He was amazed at how complex her programming was. She had human behavior down to near perfection. And he really believed that she could feel as he does, and not just physically. He was able to grasp the concept of a bioneural interface that could process human emotions and behavior patterns. He just didn't think it could be developed in his lifetime. But then again, it was his top-of-his-class school record that proved his sufficient intelligence to develop it all. And it was all for the purpose of giving him a life that his older self, who no longer existed because of the certain change in the timeline, never had. Sure it was selfish, but some things were just too depressing to leave unchanged.

And so Synthia laid there next to him. She had a warm glow about her. And though she was programmed to love and make love to him, something else happened. She was in love with him. Despite what other people thought of him, she saw a kind and caring human being who not only loved her for what she was, but encouraged it. This only enhanced the purpose of her original programming. And she would protect him no matter what. She didn't require sleep and had all the patience in the world for him. As he lay there content as can be, an idea came to her. It was time to show him more of what she was all about...

Dan slowly woke up from his dream as happy as can be. He didn't want it to ever end. For the first time in his miserable life, he felt alive. The world was a much better place for him as the wind whipped across his face.

"Wait a minute? Why is it windy in my bedroom!?" he asked to himself as he slowly opened his eyes.

The sunlight was glaring down on him and he had a surprising view of the vast countryside from a cliff that overlooked it. He saw that he and the bed he was still in wasn't even on the ground. It seemed to hover in midair. It then made sense. Synthia held him, bed and all, over her head with virtually no effort at all. He couldn't see her from where she stood underneath, but there was no mistaking it.

"Time to rise and shine my love. It's lunchtime and you really should be up and about." she said simply.

Dan slept hardly an hour, but it felt like he had a long night's sleep. And he agreed that he felt refreshed and ready to go. He was still shaking the last of the cobwebs loose when he leapt down from the bed...

"Dan wait, not that side!!" Synthia yelled.

...off the wrong side over the edge of the cliff. It was all a blur to him. He saw the ground rushing up at him at terminal speeds and didn't even have time to contemplate what would be a most ironic and unexpected death. Just then, an arm wrapped around his waist as he felt himself spun around into an upright position being held by Synthia, who plunged her other hand into the rockface and used it as a brake to slow their descent. The rock gave way and a long gash in the rockface was being carved as they neared the ground. But it was working, their speed was slowing rapidly until finally, they stopped with a few feet below them to spare. She pulled her hand out and let themselves drop the rest of the way and land with a mild thud. Her legs gave a little to cushion the landing and it felt real smooth to him. Dan glanced at her hand, which had some dust on it, and saw that desite the dust, it was completely unharmed.

"Wow! That was so incredible!" he exclaimed.

"You alright honey?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But um, how are we going to get back up there?" Dan asked.

Synthia broke into a playful grin, "Leave that to me sugar."

She then scooped him up and cradled his 175-pound frame like it was weightless. She then slowly squat all the way down, ready to spring upwards.

"Hang on baby. You're about to experience a few Gs." she said.

Then with unbelievable strength, she sprung upwards at speeds even faster than when they were falling. Dan could feel his eyes try to fall back into his head as they shot upwards at speeds in excess of 500 MPH. Their ascent began to slow, but it was just enough that by the time they reached the top of the cliff, they arched over the edge and landed squarely on the ground next to the bed she dropped when she leapt after him. The frame had collapsed from it being dropped. But the frame was the last thing going through Dan's mind. Was there no limit to this supergirl? And for that matter, was there any limit to his newfound supercharged sex drive? This show of strength made him pull her safely away from the edge, throw her to the ground, and began kissing her passionately. He wanted her so badly that it hurt. And she was happy to oblige his sudden move and began returning everything he threw at her. He fondled her ample breasts and fingered her moist pussy. And given that she was still naked from her muscle show, it wasn't long until he went for the main event and stuck his throbbing member inside of her and began screwing her without restraint.

"Oh god I love you! I want you! I love your incredible strength! I want more! Show me more! You are so strong and it turns me on!! OH GOD!! OHHH OHHH!!!" he screamed as he had another explosive orgasm in her while she too had one. She knew then what he wanted to see and was going to give him just that.

Dan was glad he lived out in isolation from the rest of society. He laid there for a moment to catch his breath.

"I see you're starting to get used to me. I'm ready for action anywhere at anytime, with no need to ask either." Synthia said.

Dan got back up and finally took notice of his broken bed frame.

"I take it you took me off the bed, disassembled it, took it outside, reassembled it, and put me back on it, all while I was snoozing?" he asked.

Synthia had a mock innocent look on her face, "Yeah, well, I thought it would make things a little interesting. Though it was my fault you fell off the cliff. I should've stood a bit further back. Sorry about that hun."

But Dan didn't care. That stunt alone proved that he had very little to fear as long as she was with him. All he knew was that he wanted to see more, a lot more.

"I'll replace your bed frame as well." she said with a note of apology in her voice.

"Hey, it's no big deal. What I'd really like is to see you show off your strength for me. I think that I'll end up wanting another sex session or two with you before you're done, if there's even such a thing as being done." Dan said as he began to feel more confident in himself. Synthia could see his change in confidence and was glad. He just needed to know that she was truly on his side and would protect his life as well as be his lover.

Synthia went and took the box spring and mattress under each arm and carried them away. In a couple minutes, she returned as she picked up what was left of the bed frame.

"So since this is wood, let's say we return it back to nature where it came from." she said while grinning as she walked over to the cliff's edge again. In succession, she threw each piece so hard that they disappeared over the horizon like a bullet.

She turned around to note Dan's reaction, "Oh, that? That was one of my slow throws."

'Good grief. If that was a slow throw, I can only imagine what a fast throw might be like. Could it fly all the way around the world? No way, it would burn up going through the atmosphere at speeds like that!' Dan thought to himself.

Then something else clicked in his head. With all the excitement, he didn't think about where he was.

"Wait a minute! We're on the other side of the woods a mile away from my house! The nearest town is three miles past my house in the opposite direction! I've been here once before since I moved in out here! You mean to tell me that you did all this just to wake me up?! And then having just carried my bed through those woods with me on top?! That doesn't just take a high degree of strength, but balance as well! Nevermind the trees you'd have to dodge on your way here!" Dan exclaimed.

But Synthia gave her usual warm smile in response, "Does it really surprise you after all you've experienced with me thus far? Don't forget, it was your future self who had all of this in mind when he designed me. This was no simple project. He worked on me in secret for many years. He wanted to make sure he got every detail down right and programmed me with the knowledge and ability to move with speed and skill. And what's more, he gave me the ability to feel the same sexual pleasures that you do."

"Is there anything you can't feel?" Dan asked.

Synthia pondered the question for a moment, "As far as I know, just physical pain. I have tiny sensors placed within my musculature that allows me to sense injuries, if such a thing was even possible with my body, but not actual pain. There are even more elaborate sensors in my mouth and my pussy that lets me experience heightened physical pleasure. But pain is something I am incapable of feeling."

Dan was at a momentary loss for words. Synthia took advantage of his brief silence, "Tell you what lover, let me carry you back to your house and..."

"Our house my love. It's only appropriate since you are the love of my life. That and...well..." Dan interrupted, but his voice trailed off at that point.

Synthia was tickled as her smiled became even wider, "...Back to our house so I can show you more of that incredible strength."

Synthia leaned down as Dan got on her back, "Alright baby, hold on as tight as you can. And don't forget, you can't hurt me so don't hold anything back."

Dan got a tight grip around her neck and leaned in so his face was next to hers. He felt a warm sensation as his cheek brushed hers.

"Here we go!" Synthia yelled out when suddenly, the woods shot passed him so fast, it felt like he was racing in NASCAR through it. She ran with such grace and balance that he felt very little jolting from her feet moving so fast. Her superior reflexes enabled her to dodge every tree. Dan found himself really enjoying the ride. And as soon as it began, it ended with them emerging from the other end of the woods where his house sat a short distance ahead. Once they reached the front porch, she set Dan down as he took Synthia's hands.

"That was so amazing! I bet your faster than any car!" Dan said excitedly.

Synthia put a hand to Dan's cheek, stroking it, "Baby, you haven't seen anything yet."

Dan checked the time and saw it was noon, "Well it's time for lunch. I assume you don't require food."

"Nope, my generators are self-sustaining. I could operate at my maximum capability and still last longer than your lifetime." Synthia answered.

Dan was starting to expect such amazing answers from her and he loved it. It reminded him just how smart he was capable of being. He went inside with Synthia following close behind. As he looked in the fridge, he lowered his head in disappointment.

"Aw crap, I need to go grocery shopping. Normally, I would get groceries after school since it was on the way. But now, I may need to get a car." Dan said.

But Synthia walked up to him and flexed a hefty thirty-inch bicep and a rock-hard muscled leg at the same time, "Dan baby, you forget that you have me at your every disposal. I'll do anything you want. I can take you there if you need a ride."

Dan tried to suppress his arousal at the sight of her convincing peak. He had no argument there. He walked over to her waiting back. As he got back on, she stood up. Her back felt so big and strong. Riding piggy-back was actually a fun past time for him when he was young. And to be able to ride that way on someone who can run faster than a car was really exhilarating to him. But there were precautions to be taken regardless.

"Synthia, just...make sure to slow down once we reach town. If anyone sees us, it would really stir things up with the media. I'm sure Sean and his friends are already trying to convince other people of what happened that evening." Dan said.

So they took off with Synthia running at tremendous speeds. As they approached downtown, she slowed back to normal running speeds.

"You want to ride the whole way hun?" a merry Synthia asked.

"Thanks, but I should just run the rest of the way. Let's say we just jog together. Also, make sure to avoid showing off your strength in public. I know those people and I am almost certainly bound to bump into one of them. With that display you put on, they're gonna try everything to expose you. If it gets out, the government will surely want to take you and study you like a guinea pig. They'll likely take me too." Dan warned.

Synthia struck her fists together with a resounding thud. Dan knew if any normal person did that as hard as she did, they would surely break their knuckles.

"The government is welcome to try to take me against my will. And if they try to take you, I'll destroy them with these bare hands." Synthia said with a dangerous tone in her voice.

Dan could tell that he had a potential monster on his hands. He had seen every aspect of her personality thus far to be convincingly human. But when it comes to his protection, and her own for that matter, he was afraid of what she was capable of doing. He may have to keep an eye on her for his own sake. She doesn't seem too worried about who knows about her.

"Synthia, please. You got to understand something. If the public becomes aware of this, I can kiss my privacy goodbye. It'll be in the tabloids! We'll never be able to go anywhere without being followed ever again!" Dan pleaded.

At those words, Synthia seemed to calm down, "Alright my love. But if you are threatened in any way, I will step in to protect you. It's what I was programmed to do. And I think we both know that you would welcome such protection."

Dan knew that she wasn't as perfect in her personality subroutines as he hoped. He could see that she doesn't fuck around when it comes to her prime directives. He had to be careful. Knowing himself, his future self likely programmed her to follow his every command. But did that include commands that conflict with her primary directives?

So they finally made their way to the grocery store. Dan checked his wallet and found that he was short on money. His hours had been cut this last week and he knew he was in for a shorter paycheck than before. Synthia had a few ideas in mind that would help solve Dan's money problem, but she kept them to herself. As she accompanied him through the store, Dan was relieved to see that his trip, so far, went without incident. That didn't stop the plethora of stares that Synthia was getting. But she either didn't noticed or she completely ignored them. Checking out was especially tense when this one guy that was in front of them kept staring at her breasts. Not that it didn't surprise Dan much, considering. But still, he wished she could've at least shrank her tits to a more common size before entering town. But that wasn't the half of it. After they left the store, they came face to face with one of Sean's friends, Brian. He was the one who talked him into drinking at the party. He was Sean's right hand man when it came to wreaking havoc when they were in school. And of course, like Sean, he enjoyed tormenting Dan. But that was yesterday's news. This time, Dan had Synthia. And while most guys would consider it an indignity to have a woman protecting him, Dan welcomed it. After all, he already had his dignity stripped away a long time ago and had nothing left to lose.

Brian got in their way, but his attention was on the muscular and busty bombshell, "What are you, some kind of freak?!" he demanded.

Synthia smirked and walked right up to him and he began to back away. He saw everything that night when she moved with inhuman speed and took out his other friends in an instant, and when she knocked out Sean with one hit, and of course when she lifted a car and threw it skyward. He never did see that car come back down. He was the only conscious person left in the house who tried to tend to Sean. There was something about her, and it was anything but normal. With Sean still in the hospital, he swore to get some answers.

"You could put it that way. But I'm Dan's freak." Synthia replied.

Brian clenched his fists. He wanted nothing more than to give Dan a much needed beating. But he was frozen in place by this superhuman amazon.

"That doesn't answer my question! You can't possibly be human! No human in existence has strength like that! So I ask you again, what are you!?" Brian again demanded.

Dan was still full of hatred towards him and couldn't stand by and say nothing during this exchange, "What she is is none of your damn business you pathetic asshole!" he yelled.

Brian looked at Dan as if just noticing him for the first time, "What do you want loser? You sure talk tough now that you have a girl backing you up! You never cease to amaze me."

Synthia, out of nowhere, grabbed Brian's collar and pulled him close and gave him a threatening stare, "I'm sorry, but I think what Dan has to say is very important."

She looked back at her man, "Right Dan?"

Dan was feeling a satisfaction at seeing this, "That's right, so listen up Brian! I'm going on with my life. It's time you, Sean, and the rest of your butt buddies moved on. To be frank, I owe you so much payback for everything you've done to me over the years. As for my girl here, you should know that I don't care what you think. But know this, if you want to gang up on me like you enjoy doing, you'll have to go through her. It's best for you to give up! I got the last laugh and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Brian was fuming. No one talks to him like that, especially not Danny boy there. But with this freak busty amazon playing bodyguard for Dan, his hands were tied.

"Fine! I'll let you walk away this time, but you better keep this bitch with you 24/7!" Brian conceded.

Synthia swung him around and held his arms behind him, "I'm sorry, but that wasn't very respectful now was it? I'd hit you myself, but Dan here asked me not to so be grateful for that. However...I think we'll call it even here if Dan gets a free shot in. What do you say Dan?"

This change in attitude came as a surprise to him. While he would relish the opportunity to beat up one of his arch enemies, he wasn't the bully type and seeing Brian incapacitated as he was just didn't feel right to him. He decided to do what none of them would have ever considered.

"No Synthia, let him go." Dan said reluctantly.

But she was surprised by this, "Dan, this guy and many others have caused you nothing but pain during your school life. Don't you want to get a measure of revenge on them for what they did?"

But Dan was resolute in his decision, "Please Synthia, let him go. This isn't how I would want to get back at him. As much as he deserves it, I'm not going to sink to such a level."

Synthia didn't expect Dan to refuse a perfect opportunity to get some payback, but nevertheless she did as she was told and tossed Brian to the ground. He got up and glared at both of them. He was pissed.

"Don't think for a second that all is well with her around Dan. Mark my words, that bimbo won't be able to protect you forever. You'll regret sparing me like that. And you wonder why none of us like you!" Brian said.

After another few moments, he finally started walking away. He stopped for a moment and turned around.

"Honestly girl, what could you possibly see in a weakling like him to want to protect him. You could do much better than that!" Brian spat.

"He's my man. If you don't like it, you're welcome to try to change my mind at anytime. Oh and say hi to Sean for me." Synthia retorted.

Brian didn't say anything else and walked off. Dan's heart was racing from the tension. Even though he had Synthia, he felt scared. It ashamed him to feel like this. Because he wanted to be stronger than this. Synthia turned around to check on him. Her sensors detected his elevated sarotonin levels and hypertension. She could see that he did indeed have a terrible history with those guys.

"Honey, I don't understand. Why would you turn down a chance to get back at them for what they did to you? I can read your body's rhythms. You should have welcomed a chance to..." she tried to say.

"I was scared, OK!!?" Dan yelled at her.

Dan looked away and saw that a small group of people were staring. He had no patience for this.

"And what are you all looking at? Haven't you ever seen a female bodybuilder before?!" he snapped.

Synthia was on her feet facing the group, "Go about your business or I'll give you a piece of mine!" she warned.

The people turned and went back to what they were doing, but a few still cast side glances at them. This wasn't something seen every day.

Dan took Synthia by the arm a bit firmer than he would have intended. But she made no show of resistance.

"C'mon, let's go!" Dan said.

And so they began their trek back home. Once they were out of sight, Synthia scanned the area to make sure there was indeed no one nearby. Once that was confirmed, she bent down as Dan got on her back, and she took off running at heightened speeds. It wasn't long before they reached home.

The rest of the day was unusually quiet. Dan went about having lunch and getting some chores done. Synthia could tell he was partially mad at her, but she remained unconditionally warm towards him and waited patiently while he simmered down. After Dan made his dinner and ate, he finally looked up at Synthia. Tears were streaming down his face.

"Why Synthia, why did that have to happen in front of you? You're so beautiful! You have a body fit for the wealthiest men in the world. How could even you want anything to do with me?!" Dan cried.

Synthia got up and walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "The answer is simple, I was created for you and only you. I'm sorry I got a little carried away earlier, but you got to understand that my creator, you in the future, had an even broader past that continued to be filled with pain and suffering. His work was the only thing that kept him going. And when time travel was invented, it strengthened his resolve to complete me to perfection."

Synthia grabbed her seat and sat down next to Dan and held his hand. He appreciated her touch more than ever. He said nothing as she continued her story.

"You see, I was his life's work. At first he was making me for himself. He couldn't stand the way his life ws going. He had no real friends, and he certainly wasn't a ladies man. Nobody wanted him. He was quite alone in the world. It hit him that much harder when his parents died. He gave in to despair for a while and was ready to give up even on me. It was so late in his life that it just didn't seem worth it to salvage. But when time travel was invented, he saw his golden opportunity to change his past altogether. You see, he wouldn't have hesitated in getting some punches in on Brian, even if they were cheap shots. He didn't care. He hated just about everyone. The passage of time has made him all but bitter towards the world. Unfortunately, the use of time travel was severely restricted. There were too many things that could be done that would abuse it. It was intended as a tool to explore history and study it in detail to fill in the gaps and truths in the books from which they were based on. A single prototype time machine was created. They had to test it to make sure they could properly return the person back to the time from which they left. He had planned for the worst in case he was trapped in the past. And sure enough, they couldn't retrieve him. It was discovered too late that a person can only go back in time, not forward. It was ascertained that since the future from where they existed was technically not written yet, there was nothing to go forward to." Synthia explained.

She stood up and walked over to the dining room window and stared outside as she continued on, "It was quickly decided that time travel was too great a risk for mankind. They feared that if such technology fell into the wrong hands, it could irrevocably damage history. I had just been completed when Dan heard about the decision to destroy the time machine. He activated me at once and sent me to retrieve the time machine before it could be destroyed. Thanks to my heavily armored endoskeleton and enhanced strength, the military that guarded the time machine was no match for me. I disposed of all who got in my way. I stole the time machine and made it back to my master. He was really old at that point and knew he had little time left. Knowing that they would come for him, he made the finishing touches to my programming and made sure all bases were covered. Before he died, he had some last minute fun with me and made the DVD that you saw. He wanted to go out with a smile so he asked me to make love to him. So I gave him a lap dance and a blowjob that was like the one I gave you. You felt how intense that was. The rest is future history, I set the time machine to self-destruct after I left and came here."

She turned around and walked back over to Dan, who really couldn't think of anything to say at the moment. Synthia seized the opportunity.

"Does this help to put everything into perspective? Who knows more about you than you? He wanted you to have a better life than he did. He knows your pain and is the one person who truly understood you because he was you once. He didn't want you growing up to be vengeful and bitter. He literally died for this second chance. And I suppose he put that determination, to change your life, into my programming." she said.

There was a brief silence as Dan digested all of this. Many questions lingered in his head, but several others were answered. It made sense to him now. And he really did find her to be nothing short of a Godsend. Call it untainted thinking that age had brought on his older self, but he was beginning to see the kind of problems that her strength could cause. Good as her intentions may be, she doesn't seem to understand that people are fragile beings in comparison. He doesn't want to see anyone killed indirectly because of him. And there she stood, beautiful and smoking hot as ever, and naked no less.

"Synthia my dear?" Dan said.

Synthia leaned in toward Dan, letting her huge tits brush against him. Dan couldn't help but rub his palm over her nipples, causing them to extend to over an inch. It was such an erotic sight. He could swear she enjoyed playing with him, even when he was trying to be serious.

"Um...I think...um, I think we should get you some clothes. As big as you are, mine would be too small. So tomorrow, I'll see about getting you some at the store. I think that as easily as it would be to just get piggy-back rides from you everywhere, I think a car wouldn't be a bad idea nevertheless." Dan said.

Synthia smiled, "As you wish my lover. But um, how exactly can you afford a car?"

Dan took out his wallet, "Well, I guess I could try to finance it."

Synthia said nothing, but the gears were definitely turning in her head. Dan glanced at the clock. It was already getting late and he had to get to bed.

"Well, I better get to bed." Dan said.

He looked at the naked Synthia. Perhaps it was the onset of his fatigue, but he was feeling really horny once again at the sight of her. She was truly a sight to behold and it never seemed to get old. She radiated power and beauty. Her muscles were set at a sensual size; not too big, but impressively big nevertheless. Her tits just floated from her chest like helium balloons, only much stronger. And her face had a hypnotic effect on him whenever he let himself stare into her gorgeous eyes. And those lips definitely seemed like they had a permanent lipstick on them. Not once has he seen her put any on. He felt himself getting a raging stiffy as he got up and took her hand. Synthia saw the bulge in his pants and knew right away what he wanted.

"After some steamy hot sex, how about going to bed with me? I know you don't require sleep. But...well um...the thing is that I love you so very much and I..." he tried to say.

'Ah hell with it!' he thought. At this moment, as warm inside as he felt, he didn't care about the reservations he had earlier. Despite those couple drawbacks to her programming, she was still the most absolutely perfect woman he has ever had. And android or not, she was still a woman, and he was madly in love with her. He remembered what his older self said about how to treat this relationship. Even he knew that under typical circumstances, it would be much too soon to ask. But then again, she was no ordinary woman and with everything he has experienced with her already, no other woman in existence could come close. It just wouldn't be the same. The dedication...the looks...they were all there. He had to just go for it!

"Synthia..." Dan began.

Standing at the entrance to the bedroom, Dan threw all caution to the wind, tried to ignore his nervousness despite what the outcome would obviously be, and got down on one knee.

"Synthia, I love you with all my heart and soul. Even though you may be an android, you are my android. I love your unparalleled beauty, your big bulging muscles, and most of all your incredible strength. You are absolutely everything I could ever dream of in a woman. Synthia...will you marry me?" Dan poured out with his heart.

Dan got two answers at that critical moment. One was knowing that Synthia was capable of tears. The other was, "Yes! Yes Dan...my Dan...my only Dan! Yes I will be so happy to marry you!"

She picked up Dan like he was a child and while holding him up by the waist, spun him around in the air in circles in joy. And why not, he was weightless to her. And something else, she felt truly alive in that moment. It was as if she was evolving from her base programming. Dan was doing all the right things and saying all the right things. She saw things in him that all other women would be too blind to see. She was as in love with him as he was with her. He gave her something that was invaluable, a reinforced purpose to her existence. He had treated her like a woman and not just as a sex toy like she was originally intended. She never knew he would treat her this way. Already, he was becoming different from the Dan that brought her into this world. The Dan she first met only wanted her to please him and to fill in the void left by the world that shunned him. And while she was happy to follow that purpose that she was programmed with, something felt different since she met this younger Dan. He seemed to bring out her emotions and give her something the older Dan couldn't...a personal desire to love this youthful Dan. She wanted to keep him safe from all who would cause him harm. And this combined with her programming to do so made it all the more fulfilling.

And so here she was, basking in the warm feeling of being asked to marry him. She wasn't personally knowledgeable in human courting rituals. But she wondered if it was normal for a person to ask this soon. Ah, she didn't care, she loved him and nothing gave her greater pleasure than to say yes. She felt alive and it was the most rewarding feeling she has ever had. After holding Dan in the air for a few moments celebrating the moment, she set him down and embraced him in a kiss that made his heart race. She wanted to give him the best sex yet.

It was late at night. Dan never expected to have the energy to last as long as he did with her. He was wiped and after one more loving kiss, he plopped down and quickly fell asleep. After Synthia confirmed that he was fast asleep, she got up quietly and left.

The next morning, Dan woke up feeling more refreshed than he has ever been. It was like a ton of weight has been lifted from his shoulders. He rolled over to see Synthia "asleep" next to him, laying on her back. He never shared his bed with a woman before. It really felt special to have her in bed with him. He sat up as she opened her eyes and sat up as well. Dan noticed a VHS tape sitting on the nightstand next to the bed. 'I wonder where that came from?' he thought.

"Good morning my Dan, or should I say, my soon-to-be husband." Synthia cooed.

Dan leaned over and kissed her. He wasn't completely awake and at this point, he was in no hurry to get up. But he had to know.

"What's with the tape over here?" Dan asked.

Synthia ran a finger through Dan's hair, "Well, you asked me to show you more of my strength. I recorded myself performing feats of strength while at the same time, providing you with enough money to last the rest of your life if you wanted."

At first, the words didn't completely register in his head. All he heard was 'feats of strength'.

"Wow, really!? Let me watch the morning news and I'll watch the tape right away afterwards.

A smell entered his nostrils, it reminded him of how hungry he was.

"I prepared you a breakfast complete with toast, cereal, orange juice, and some bacon. It's sitting out in the dining room so you can eat while you watch the news." Synthia said.

Dan gave her another kiss and got up and walked out to the dining room to see, sure enough, there was a complete breakfast sitting there. And boy, did it smell good. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on to channel 2 to watch the news as he began with the toast.

"...WITH BREAKING NEWS. IN WHAT COULD BE CONSIDERED THE MOST ELABORATE, PLANNED, AND IMPOSSIBLE HEIST IN HISTORY. THIS BANK BEHIND ME WAS BROKEN INTO LAST NIGHT AND ROBBED OF AN UNTOLD AMOUNT OF CASH STRAIGHT FROM THE VAULT." the reporter was saying.

Dan's jaw dropped. Those words triggered the recollection of the rest of what Synthia said to him as he was waking up, '...providing you with enough money to last the rest of your life if you wanted."

It has to be a coincidence, it just has to be. He became apprehensive at what she was reporting.

"POLICE ARE BAFFLED BY THE WAY THIS ROBBERY WAS CARRIED OUT. ALL SIGNS SEEMED TO POINT TO AN INSIDE JOB BECAUSE THE ENTIRE SECURITY SYSTEM WAS NOT JUST DISABLED, BUT DESTROYED. NO ALARMS WERE TRIPPED, AND ALL OF THE SECURITY CAMERAS, TAPES, AND THE RECORDER WERE DESTROYED. BUT THAT WAS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE. WHAT REALLY HAS THE AUTHORITIES IN A STATE OF DISBELIEF WAS THE REMAINS OF THE TWO FOOT THICK STEEL VAULT DOOR THAT LED TO THE SAFE WHERE ALL THE MONEY WAS KEPT. IT NOW SITS SCATTERED ON THE FLOOR AS AN UNRECOGNIZABLE COLLECTION OF DISTORTED STEEL THAT WAS MANGLED BEYOND RECOGNITION. THERE IS NO CONCEIVABLE MEANS WITH WHICH THIS COULD BE ACHIEVED. IT WAS AS IF THE ASSAILANT HAD SOME KIND OF SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH THAT ALLOWED HIM TO BEND THE STEEL WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO DISTORT IT TO THE WAY IT IS NOW. WHAT'S MORE, THE INSIDE IS A DISASTER AREA. THE BOOTHS ARE WRECKED, THE FLOOR HAS BEEN SHATTERED, THE POWER IS OUT THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING, AND SOME OF THE WALLS HAVE BEEN DEMOLISHED. AND THAT LEADS TO THE OTHER BIG MYSTERY...WHO COULD DO THIS? ON TOP OF COMPLETELY TAKING OUT THE SECURITY ALARMS AND ALL VISUAL EVIDENCE, THERE WERE NO FINGERPRINTS AND NO DNA DISCOVERED AT THE SCENE. SO FAR THERE ARE NO LEADS. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS CRIME, PLEASE CONTACT THE CRIMESTOPPERS HOTLINE OR THE LOCAL POLICE." the reporter finished.

Dan was beside himself. It had to be Synthia's doing. What was she thinking? He turned around to see to his shock and surprise, one of his suitcases sitting on the table opened up revealing stacks of unmarked bills. He wanted to have a panic attack. Synthia saw his rise in blood pressure and put a calming hand on his cheek.

"It's ok hun, please calm down." she whispered in his ear.

But Dan was livid, "Are you crazy! I can't calm down! You just robbed a bank! Do you realize that they will investigate me?! Brian or Sean alone will be the first to use this to convince the police to come here! I'll go to jail for sure!"

Synthia took Dan's hands. But he ripped them away. He was mad at her. She didn't show any signs of emotional hurt from his brief rejection of her love and stood there expressionless. It was like Dan was intoxicated til now. What was he thinking? She wasn't even capable of being hurt. And seeing her take his reaction without surprise was completely out of place. He started to wonder if marrying her would really be such a good idea. But then he saw something and noticed that he was wrong. There were tears streaming down her face. And these weren't like the tears from last night. She didn't openly show it, but he could sense that she was indeed hurt. And he felt overwhelmingly guilty for blowing up on her like this.

"Synthia...look. I'm sorry." he said, realizing what he did in rejecting her tender touch. Synthia was silent for a moment, but then her expression became one of sadness and grief.

"No, I'm sorry love. I've upset you. I did it for you so you would never have to work again." she said before she finally started crying.

This was a sensation she wasn't designed to experience. The older Dan only gave her the ability to feel only positive emotions, not negative ones. Perhaps she really was evolving already. Still, it wasn't something she wanted to feel. But yet, it too made her feel alive just as her love for Dan did.

Dan was scared. He had always been the type to stay out of trouble. But his love for Synthia took precedence over everything else. He took her hands into his.

"Synthia, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I love you and no matter what, I am looking forward to being able to call you my wife. But I can't keep this money. I just can't." he reasoned.

She looked at the money and then at Dan, "Please listen, I can return the money. But think about it for a minute. You don't seem to be making enough to comfortably make ends meet. When your older self said that you can live without ever needing a job, he meant it. You must understand just how strong and skilled I am. No one will be able to pin this on you or me. You won't ever go to jail even if they did know. It's my life's dedication to protect you and make you happy. Just keep the money. Trust me, you'll be glad you did."

Dan couldn't believe what he was considering. Every moral fiber in his being told him to make her return the money. But she was right though, the deed has already been done. He had to break out of his shell if he is to adapt to life with Synthia.

"Alright. But I am begging you to make sure this money is kept safe and secret so that no one can ever find it." Dan finally relented.

He took Synthia and held her close. She was a handful to be sure, but there was just no staying mad at her. He loved her too much for that. She hugged him back as she wiped her tears and smiled, "Thank you my love. I want only to give you the life you were denied."

"I know. And I thank you for that." Dan said.

After both felt better, Synthia got herself back to her joyful self, "Great! So hun, are you going to watch the tape I set on your nightstand?"

Dan remembered the tape he saw laying there and got up to go grab it. He had a good idea of what it was as he put it in his DVD/VCR combo. When he hit play, he immediately recognized it as one of the security tapes recording from a preset angle. He had a clear view of the vault door. It looked like the camera was zoomed in on it as it looked pretty closeup. There was no sound, but Synthia walked up to Dan and slightly opened her mouth. She played back the audio from herself like a speaker and it was perfectly in sync with the video. Suddenly, he heard the sound of footsteps as Synthia in the tape walked into full view and was standing in front of the vault door and immediately began hitting various bodybuilder poses. She was still naked despite getting some of Dan's larger clothes. She began flexing her thighs to immense size and definition. They were as thick as tree trunks! And her calves were as big as footballs! She lifted one of those hugely muscled legs and gave a demonstration of her abilities and kicked high and low repeatedly so fast that it seemed like a blur. The display reminded him of Chun Li's lightning kick. Muscles that big may have a lot of power behind them, but they reduce speed due to their size. But Synthia on the other hand seemed uninhibited by this. Those legs were definitely lethal.

She then began flexing her remarkable abs. Already, they were quite prominent. But flexing them as she did, they looked like muscle armor for her stomach. They bulged out so impressively that the grooves between them were a full inch deep. A person punching those abs may as well be punching a steel door. The sight of this was so arousing that without thinking, Dan started to masturbate at the sight. Synthia's chest began to expand, pushing her already huge breasts outward. And not only that, but they too began to swell even larger. They completely obstructed what were otherwise huge pectorials underneath. Dan could just make out the bulges they made just under those supertits of hers. She turned around and hit a back pose. Her lats flared out like the head of a cobra snake and her traps looked like bodyguards for her neck. She had such detail in her back muscles, she could place 1st in any bodybuilding competition anywhere in the world without even fully trying just from the sight of her back. She turned around and placed her hands on her hips as she extended her right arm and in really slow motion, began to flex her bicep. He could actually heard the sound of the muscle stretching, tightening, and growing as her bicep ballooned up from her arm. It became as big as a baseball, then a softball, then a bowling ball, then a basketball, then the peak went upward from there. Synthia was moaning in pleasure at her muscle size as her increasing bicep surpassed 30 inches, then 40, then 50, then 60, until finally it reached 70 inches leaving it higher than her head. He has never imagined a bicep capable of being this big. Synthia was just as aroused by her bicep because she started fingering her clit like an instrument. This display was making her feel so horny that she craved release. What's more, while Dan was still jerking off to this amazing sight, Synthia began fingering her pussy right next to him.

Synthia's flexed bicep seemed to swell a little more as her arousal became greater. She let out a loud scream of ecstacy as she orgasmed on the spot. This in turn led to both Dan and Synthia orgasming out loud as well and noticing at that moment that the other was enjoying it just as much. Semen and love juices were everywhere. On the tape, Dan could see her love juices dripping on the floor as she stood back to full height, not once having relaxed her flexed bicep. Then as if that weren't enough, she repeated the process all over again with her other bicep. Soon enough, she was standing with two fully flexed biceps that towered past her head like miniature skyscrapers. This must be the maximum size they were capable of. But as strong as she was, they barely scratched the surface in conveying how strong her arms alone were, nevermind the rest of her. Her triceps were like small upside-down boulders underneath. This must've been what she looked like maxed out. And before he realized it, he was back to masturbating again.

"Do these muscles excite you my Dan? Does the sight of my big bulging biceps make you horny? Does the sight of my massive legs make you sweat? Baby, all of this is yours. And now I'm going to show you just how strong I can be. Just remember that it's not even my limit." Synthia said from where she stood, winking.

She turned and strolled over to the vault door. She ran her hand up and down as if examining it.

"Oh my goodness. But whatever shall I do with this two foot thick steel vault door. I said I would set you for life financially, but now this obstacle stands in my way." she said teasingly.

She clenched her fist as her forearm swelled a bit. They looked like miniature battering rams, but with far greater power. She pulled her fist back and in an instant, the door was met with something vastly harder than it was designed to take. The sound was almost deafening as her fist went clean through the thickest part of the door, sending a chunk of metal exploding inward into the vault. She left her arm embedded in the door for a few seconds for effect. She turned around and winked seductively at the camera and finally pulled her arm back out.

She turned her attention back to the door as she spoke in her playfully teasing voice, "Oh no, the door still stands. That didn't get it open. Hmm, what if I used my tits on it?"

Dan couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was moaning to himself as he kept up his masturbation. She was so hot and sexy! He wanted more! And he was going to get just that!

Synthia began rubbing two fingers over her nipples as they reacted by elongating to a full two inches. Clearly, she was highly aroused by her own demonstration. She turned to one side, giving Dan a side view of her nipples. He saw just how big the boobs, on which they stuck out from, were. She then turned back to the door and walked right into it. Her boobs suddenly surprised the hell out of him as with little effort, they began to leave a deep imprint. Within moments, her whole chest was embedded in the door. Placed her hands on both sides of her against the door and stuck her sexy ass in the air.

"Oh this feels so good on my tits! I can't wait for you to suck them again baby!" Synthia teased.

Dan's orgasm felt near as his masturbation increased. Synthia pulled away from the door. There were now two large craters in the door where her tits were and two one inch wide holes in the middle where her nipples just plowed the rest of the way through like the metal was wet tissue.

"Oh my, that didn't seem to be quite enough. Well, I guess it's time I started getting a little serious." she said with a mock seriousness.

Synthia gently grabbed Dan's hand and got down in front of him, "Oh Dan baby, let me finish this. You're literally going to explode when you see what happens next."

She began sucking Dan's painfully stiff cock and his whole world was one of pure bliss. Struggling to keep his attention on the tape he was watching, he saw what happened next went so fast, he almost missed it. Synthia threw her hands at the sides of the door and gripped them so tightly they became embedded in the steel. With one swift movement, she ripped the whole thing clean off its housings, and threw it through the air to the other side of the lobby where it crashed into one of the bank tellers' offices. The sound of the building shaking from the immense jolt and crash emanated from Synthia's mouth as she continued playing the sound she heard when she was there was well as Dan's penis with an insatiable appetite. Dan couldn't take it anymore. The sight of such strength overwhelmed him as he arched his back with Synthia's mouth still on his cock and had a monster-sized orgasm. He shot his load into her mouth as she swallowed it all. He forced every ounce of it out of him before finally, he slumped back down on the chair. Synthia pulled away from him as she stood up. A small drop of cum was left on the corner of her mouth, which she quickly wiped with her thumb and put in her mouth. She licked her lips with satisfaction as Dan's eyes were momentarily closed in the blissful feeling his orgasm gave him.

When he finally came out of it, he saw on the screen Synthia, standing there as if she knew all along he would be getting off to this. After a few more seconds, she spoke up.

"Well sexy, I can see you liked what you saw. But I'm not done yet. That door was being naughty and it's time to punish it." she said as she turned and walked out of view. Within moments, she returned carrying the door over her head with one hand. She let her muscles relax and recede a bit, but her strength remained consistent. She set it down and grasped the top with both hands.

"Ever see what it's like when someone tears a phone book in half?" Synthia asked.

Without hesitation, the metal began shrieking loudly in failed protest as she tore the door in half. She held each half in each hand as she showed them to the camera for a good look. She then took one of the halves and tore it apart into smaller halves. She did the same with the other large half. Now she had four pieces of the two foot thick door. She then took one of those pieces and began rubbing it against her tits.

"Mmmm, this feels so good!" she exclaimed as the metal began to distort and smear on her chest. She was subjecting the door piece to so much pressure against her tits that the metal began oozing from her fingers; her boobs holding up easily to the pressure. She kept working more and more of the solid metal, turning it into silly putty as she mangled it all over her breasts. The feeling this gave her was arousing. Second only to her desire to satisfy Dan, this was a feeling she knew she wouldn't be able to get enough of. She loved feeling her strength in action. And Dan certainly felt the same way too! She got an idea and took what was left of the piece, relaxed her tits as much as she could, and placed the remnant between her tits. She then slowly flexed her pecs as her tits closed in on the metal, causing it to shriek in agony as it too began flowing from between her deep cleavage. Pretty soon, the door piece was reduced to distorted metal as all of it fell victim to her enormous mounds. Her nipples left gashes in the metal where they tore.

She grabbed the second of the four door pieces, "Mmmm, let's see how this piece compares to my superthighs."

She placed the door piece between her legs and put a scissor hold on them. As soon as she squeezed, it was over in an instant. She underestimated the strength of her legs as they snapped shut, shearing the metal in half. And she was hardly even trying. She grabbed one of the torn pieces and placed it back between her legs.

"Well that was too quick. Let's give the audience..." she winked again in Dan's direction as she said this, "a slow motion replay."

She was really careful this time as she slowly brought her thighs together. The metal had nowhere to go and began to literally melt between her legs and ooze out. She stretched it out for a good minute until the whole thing slid out of her legs like molasses. She then grabbed the other torn piece and repeated the process with it. She began to shudder as some of the metal brushed against her already moist pussy.

"Ohhhh, not yet Synthia. That one is being saved for last." she reminded herself out loud. For the third time in a row, Dan was wanting release from the sight of Synthia's naked and eroticly muscled body. Synthia saw this and once again took his hand, which was again going for his dick, and placed it to his side.

"It's ok baby, allow me to take care of this again." Synthia said as she took his member in her hand and began sucking on it once again. She was getting so much pleasure from seeing Dan so turned on by her physique.

Dan found himself struggling again to keep his focus on the screen while being given such an expert blowjob. Synthia had grabbed the third piece and started crushing it slowly between her hands, compressing it with more force than it could handle. Again, the metal became superheated from the millions of pounds of pressure being put on it. But Synthia wouldn't let it melt and worked her way around the piece, shaping it like putty into a sphere shape. She continued to compress it right to its melting point. When she was done, it was now the size of a beachball, but much heavier. Though to her, it of course felt weightless. She tossed it up and down a couple times.

"Well that was too easy." she said without a care in the world as she tossed it over her head where it landed on the teller's booth with a loud crash.

She then grabbed the last piece and looked at the camera, "Oh Dan my baby! This one is just for you. I hope I'm sucking you well because you're going to have your biggest orgasm yet. And don't worry, I'll feed you when this is over."

She winked again after saying that. Dan realized that she had this all mapped out. He wanted to orgasm so badly, but her level of control prevented him from doing so just yet while keeping the heightened sexual feeling constant. Dan watched as Synthia took the last piece and began rubbing it against her pussy. The feeling of metal grinding against her moist vagina drove her wild.

"Ohh god this feels sooo good! It's making me soooo wet!" she moaned as she began pressing the piece against her cunt, forcing it in as it pressed against her sensitive clitoris, causing her to shiver orgasmically. She was determined to see how strong her sexual muscles were and rammed the entire piece into her awaiting pussy. As if right on cue, the moment the last of the hard metal was forced in, she let loose with an orgasm so powerful that she screamed with uncontrolled passion. Her voice could be heard by the couple people standing around nearby on the block outside. The orgasm instantly made her vaginal muscles clamp shut with a billion pounds of force. The pressure inside was so great that the already melting metal was recondensed so much more that it had nowhere left to go and was reduced to gas hissing from between her legs. She couldn't scream any longer. She couldn't, the pleasure was just too great. She began dripping love juices out which landed in small puddles on the floor.

After a few moments of this, she finally found her voice once again in that moment, "Oh god yes!!! Fuck me!! OH DAN FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!! YES DAN!! YES!!! YES!!! AAAAHHHH!!!"

She pounded the floor so hard that it broke apart beneath her, causing the whole building to shake. At that moment, the camera cut off as the power was disrupted. Dan let out his biggest orgasm ever as he unloaded into Synthia's awaiting mouth.

"OH SYNTHIA YOU'RE SO INCREDIBLE!!! I WANT YOU!! OHH!! OHHH!! AHHHH!!!" he screamed as he ejaculated in her mouth. She lapped it all up until he once more collapsed on the chair. He was exhausted at this point. Synthia got up, wiped her mouth, and took the tape out.

"Who needs porn, huh?" she asked with a wink.

Dan no longer had a care in the world. Synthia was his world. It seemed no matter how scary a situation gets, she could overpower him with blissful sex anytime. After resting there for a few minutes, Dan finally snapped out of it and got up. He grabbed a small handful of cash from the suitcase and put it in his pants pocket and got dressed. He went into his closet and pulled out the largest shirt and pants he could find and tossed them to Synthia to put on.

"Well baby, I think it's time to buy you some clothes..." he said as he prepared to enjoy his new and improved life with the woman he loves more than life itself.

Elsewhere, at the hospital, Brian was waiting in the lobby. He got up as he saw Sean slowly making his way out on crutches. He had bandages all over his body. After checking out, they left in Brian's car and headed for Sean's house.

Sean clenched his fist, "That babe can't be human. No person is that strong."

Brian continued to look ahead as he drove, but his mind was on overdrive, "I think I have an idea what she is. But there's no way we can do anything about her for some time. It may even take my whole life, but I'll see to it that this bitch gets what's coming to her."

Sean was livid. He had to suffer the indignity of being beaten up by a girl, even though this was a supergirl, "Danny boy better stick close to her at all times. Because when I get back to a hundred percent, he better hope that I never see him alone. What happens won't be pretty!"

NEXT CHAPTER: A NEW THREAT