the World Walker Part 3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Robjoe
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: the World Walker Part 3

Post by Robjoe » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Its not explicitly fetish content so don't go looking at it for that. Yes there will be lots of robotic perspective and some facets of the fetish for everyone, but for the most part I try to concentrate on a good story.
Hey, I'm on board with that. Some of my most erotic and otherwise enjoyable experiences on this site are thanks to carefully constructed and well-written stories. Subtle integration of fetish aspects can work to build anticipation and make even small amounts of payoff that much more worth it. I also like the idea of frequent, short installments, and it already seems to be working out well.

Having said that, you hooked me in Part 1 with the interesting setting and the passive, objective perspective of the main character. I adore stories from a robot girl's point of view since I love getting in their heads, and the passive style here is one I don't consider too often myself, so it feels fresh to me. I'll be keeping an eye out for the upcoming parts of the story!

Maria

Post by Maria » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:14 pm

So looking forward to the next chapter of this story. Its a great read that hits all of the right buttons.

Maria

Post by Maria » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Most definitely. Its a well written story that just keeps getting better and better with a great storyline behind it. The idea that the main character is a fembot in her own right is enough to drag you. The fight for survival in an apocalyptic wasteland is and added bonus.

Robjoe
Identification: Android

Post by Robjoe » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:58 am

I've been interested the whole time! D:

Seriously though, I can see how just one person's praise might not be enough to motivate you. After all, I have severe motivation issues myself. I've had a story idea I've been working on slowly for a couple years at this point, and I've built up enough inspiration for another separate story (maybe even more than what I have for the first by now), but I have such a hard time actually working when I open it up.

... But enough of my personal whining, and more about this story! I'm excited to hear you're picking it back up, and juuuuuust as I had about forgotten it, too! Thanks for bringing it back up, Maria! :)

33cl33
Identification: Human

Post by 33cl33 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:14 am

Definitely keep going! As always, 99.9% of us who like stuff on here never say so.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

LongTimeLurker
Identification: Human

Post by LongTimeLurker » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:00 am

Plus, stopping at THIS point for so long was just cruel ;)