Human to robot conversions? A little help?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Plastic_rose
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Human to robot conversions? A little help?

Post by Plastic_rose » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

No I'm not trying to start a flame war, I'm looking for insight...

Please excuse me if some of my wording is harsh, I've been told I can be rather abrasive when it comes to posting...

As I think I have mentioned once before, I am more into stories about humans becoming digital analogues of of their carbon self rather then fembots, sexbots and gynoids who fill a sexual role, without the need for human interactions.

The problem I am having is I can only find a splattering of what I like, it's few and far between, there are don't seem to be any web sites for it, no blogs, no anything... And I was wondering if anyone had any insights into why?

Am I missing something, is there something that prevents people from working with this genre, something moral or something else?

Am I missing a site where this is common?

Is it because there is just no interest in the topic?

Any help?

Thank you in advance...

--NightBattery--

Re: Human to robot conversions? A little help?

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:38 pm

but...the human to man-machine is already too exploited (specially in the super hero theme) many erotic themes have spawn from it...
you just need to ask people here for new material; there is this japanese movie named Robotrix i think you may like it if you haven´t seen it already.
also there is some cyborg girls kinda web manga..hentai (or how you call it)...

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:31 am

There would certainly be some at www.mcstories.com (aka EMCSA) under the rb tag.

I should know, I might have written one or two myself!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Plastic_rose

Post by Plastic_rose » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:55 am

--Battery-- : you say the genre is over exploited but like I was saying, I've not seen it... surely if it was over exposed, it would be more visable...

Stephaniebot: Interesting bunch, but those are all about mind control and not really about humans becoming digital analogues of of their carbon self, mind control takes away free will and there for character growth.

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by King Snarf » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:29 am

When you say digital analogs, do you mean like Tron?

Saya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:40 pm

If I had to guess why? Well, honestly? It's kind of on the tin with this site. Most people who come here are looking for fembot-related material, which mostly means built robots. And the conversion thing typically falls under the classification of "cyborg", which are also not as popular here as fembots. Nothing wrong with what you are asking or looking for, mind you, Just that if you want an honest opinion, it's because people come here looking for fembots, not cyborgs.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth