Studio 31266- New Video "Michele-Bot"

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
griggsca
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Studio 31266- New Video "Michele-Bot"

Post by griggsca » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 am

Hey Folks,

Check out the new video

Synopsis: Michele is a fembot being worked on by her master. He runs through some tests to move her arms and feet. Controlled, Michele moves her fishnet nyloned feet for a while before the inventor puts on her heels and gets her up and about for some more testing. As a last run, she is sent to the inventors friends house to suck his c*ck. Michele's blank stares and many "masters" with every response makes this a robofetish hot pick.

Enjoy
Mikey Griggs
http://clips4sale.com/studio/42629

KingJeremy

Re: Studio 31266- New Video "Michele-Bot"

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:57 am

Thanks for the heads up Mikey, I'll be picking that one up shortly. Any plans to shoot with Jennifer as a robot in the near future? She just about has what I enjoy about this fetish nailed down in her portrayals and is quickly becoming one of my favorite fembot fetish actresses.

griggsca

Post by griggsca » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Yes, there will be soon.

I just shot yesterday with Jennifer and sadly we ran out of time and will need to reshedule. I do however have one that will be posted soon where Jennifer plays a secretary and her boss (Casey) is not pleased with her work wardrobe. He places a collar on her and she instantly becomes his slave and he dresses her a lot more to his liking. I know that's not exactly what you might be looking for but she moves very mechanical and there are plenty of blank stares and "yes masters"

In the event of this re-sheduled shoot, I would like to know maybe some of the things you might want Jennifer to do. I can pull her out of the closet, dust her off, and reprogram her for any of your suggestions.

If you haven't seen Van Beaver Bot...she really is good at the robo thing

Thanks
Mikey

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by King Snarf » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:02 pm

I picked up the Virtual Reality Robot clip today- very nice. I might pick up more of Vanessa's clips.

griggsca

Post by griggsca » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Hey Guys, Here's the video I was talking about. Not exactly Robot, but REALLY hot. I will be working on more robotic videos with Jennifer in the CLOSE future...

"Dress Code"

Jennifer's boss, Mr. Van Beaver wants Jennifer to dress a lot sexier at work. He approaches her at work at convinces the prudish Jennifer that there is a new dress code is to be implemented and she is to wear a collar . Jen doesn't know that anyone who wears it turns into a mindless zombie robot. Once the collar clicks, jennifer is now at the complete command of Casey, her boss, and now Master. Jennifer shows up to work the next day dress to his liking and she is ready for a day's work. Fetish Elements include: hypno-robo, robot, housewives, big boobs, redheads

Lots of "yes Masters"

http://clips4sale.com/studio/42629