Robots and girls?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Robots and girls?

Post by 01364875 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 am

I've always liked the idea of robots and girls having relations :3 I'm a girl myself and I don't think I've ever ran across anyone ever with the same interests. But I often find myself crushing on male robot characters in movies, television shows, animes, and videos games haha :p Can anyone else relate?

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Welcome to the forums!
I can say that I have a similar view but with the female robots. So I for one will not discriminate and say welcome to our club!

Perhaps we should have more material and sections about women with male robot fetishes and not just the other way around. Maybe I'll try writing a story like that, I welcome the challenge. I hope you enjoy it here.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Here is a story I hope you will like. It is about a girl, and her husband, and her robot lover.

http://jessfink.com/Chester5000XYV/?p=34

Enjoy :wink:

Post by 01364875 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Thank you for the welcome :D Oh and I love Chester 5000, almost forgot about it, I used to read it until the updates weren't as frequent :p

And that'd be interesting to see if you did write anything, I should try to myself, so far fanfictions and short stories have been the only resource for me, haha girl X robot sex and relationships don't seem to be too popular x)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:04 pm

:D Glad you like the comic, I was hoping to get in touch with the artist someday. I am glad to see she is doing more after so long! The main Chester story is over, but it appears she is writing another one, and I suspect it will have a similar theme.
I have to say for me, the pleasure of the girl is the real drive for me, so pleasing the girl (even if that girl is a robot or human) is what I try to focus on in my writing (usually). I will see if I can come up with a short story (or maybe a few of them) that will focus on a girl main character and whatnot.
I have some ideas already brewing in my sick little head :P

Post by 01364875 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Yes, hopefully Chester will maybe make another appearance >:D Or something similar would still be awesome.
And may I ask what ideas you have?
I remember I went to go buy a car a few days after watching the Transformers movie and I was hoping it would have a mind of its own and transform into a robot like Bumblebee did, but it never did :p I've been planning to write a short story with a plot like that to make up for my disappointment ha I wonder if anyone here would enjoy it?

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Well... I'm really not sure how much you'll like this one idea... but here it is.

I was thinking about a smart techie girl getting asked out on a date. She thinks he's cute, and he is sweet to her, so she decides to go along with it. Before the date, she hears from her friend that he can be a creep, so she gets all nervous. He shows up for the date, and she goes with him. They go to a movie, and he starts putting some rude and lame moves on her. She doesn't like it. They decide to eat in afterwards. She is reluctant at first going to his place, but he suddenly seems more sweet. However, he pulls the same thing once they are there. This time, she splashes water in his face, and he freaks out, before he starts to have a short circuit and overheat. She doesn't know what just happened, and sees smoke coming out of his shirt. She decides to investigate and, voila, he's a robot! His roommate was giving him bad dating advice, so he was always acting like a jerk once he got on dates. (Maybe his roommate is hoping to catch the girls "on the rebound"?)
Instead, she tries to fix him, but activates his sexuality programming, and makes him erect. She can even control his size. In the end, she has a great hot night with him, and teaches the roommate a lesson (not sure yet, but I'll think of something). She continues to go out on dates with him, except this time, she does all the programming as they stay in all night.

What do you think? It needs to be fleshed out, sure, and I'm sure I can rework anything you don't like.

hyperspace51
Identification: Human

Post by hyperspace51 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 am

Oh!! Hope I am not invading the thread with my manly ideas, but what if u also made it so in the end the girl that would be in your story turns out to be a sleeper robot! That would be AWESOME!!!
Where are my manners? Welcome to the thread by the way! I am the most quirky, insane, sleeper loving and socially awkward person that is on this thread! Welcome! And enjoy your stay!

Post by 01364875 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Ohh la :D That's a good idea you got flowing, to my tastes though appearance-wise, I like robos with little human appearance :)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Hmm... okay.. here's an idea...

Our heroine is a nerdy, techie girl, who gets set up on a blind date. When the date gets to the door, he is clearly, visibly, a robot. However, he acts shy and sweet, and she gets curious about a robot going on a date with her. She decides to goes with him, figuring all the humans who have dated her have been duds or jerks, so he might actually be a refreshing change. They go to the movies, and he does some lame move on her. She pushes him away and walks out, but he apologizes and blames his programming. She decides to give him another chance, figuring it was just an error. Here they could have one or two more date "events" (like bowling, or skating, or something) where she sees the gentle sweet nature of the robot, but it is masked by an inappropriate and jerk-ish exterior. They go out to eat at the end of the night, but being a robot, he doesn't actually have to eat (unless you want him to). He says something inappropriate again, and this time she splashes her water on him in anger, making him start to have a short circuit. As he spasms, she feels sorry she got him wet, and walks him out the door. In the car, he explains that his programmer wanted to go out with her, but was too scared, and sent him instead. His programmer was trying different moves on her to see what she liked and didn't like. She realized his programmer was the one making him act like a jerk, but the AI was the one that was sweet. She gets him to her place, as he overheats and smoke rises from his chest. Being a techie girl, she tries to fix him, and activates the sexual programming. A hot night ensues as she reprograms him (through sex?).
In the end, she makes sure the programmer's codes are all gone, and only the AI is left, and she decides to take out revenge on his programmer.
From here it could go anywhere... have a twist ending, or a funny ironic ending, or a cliff hanger that leads into a second story.
This one still plays with the original story... and of course I would tweak it.

Alternatively, I noticed the Appleseed poster, and that got me thinking, what kind of "man" do you want the android to be?
I suppose he could be a gentle guy on the inside, big and strong on the outside. He could also be a true fighter, built to kill but taught to love. There is also the idea of a robot that is capable of just about anything, and it is up to the character to program or modify it.
I could try another story that involves one of these ideas as well.

What do you think?

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Here is another one... very different. Tell me what you think.

Our heroine is an accountant for a robotics firm, making sure the books are all on track. She discovers some strange money transfers that involve an independent contractor she never heard of. When she researches it, she discovers it is a shady company that has ties to a crime lord. As she investigates, she is warned not to look into the matter, and told to drop it.
In her own time, she researches the topic more, and finds out that her company is building customized robots to be bodyguards for a crime boss. Ends up, they aren't just body guards.
She confronts someone about this, and is given one last warning, but it is too late. At night, her place is ransacked, and she discovers that the assailant is a robot who is still in the house. She tries to run out, but it is too fast. She tries to fight it off, and manages to get a taser in its circuits, and fries one of its boards. As a result, she disabled part of its logic board.
It is still active, but unable to move now. She can talk to it, and try to give it orders even though it doesn't respond to them. She wants to find out where it was sent from and why. She isn't much of a programmer herself, but she has a programmer friend who walks her through some steps to reprogram the robot to answer to her. While she can't just overwrite the old commands, she can get it new orders. She finds out it was sent to stop her from disclosing information about the company's relation with the crime lord to the authorities. It was sent by her company.
After some more programming, she realizes this model was not a bodyguard model, but a versatile model that was able to take on many different roles. Not only can it fight, it can do most anything else you want. She ends up stumbling on the emotion engine which was disabled. Suddenly, the emotions start to overpower the damaged logic board, and she is able to reprogram it through emotions. She discovers that it is scared and nervous, and doesn't respond well when like that. So, she makes it more comfortable with her, and calms it down. She realizes she can use her feminine wiles to woo the machine into doing what she wants.
Just as she is trying to convince it to be friendly, the mobility function turns back on, and it starts to jerk to life. At first she is scared seeing it move, but it makes no move toward her, and just stands there looking at her. As she tries to befriend it again, she touches its chest, and it responds to the touch. It is no longer thinking of killing her, since it is trying to understand what she is doing, making it feel good.
She realizes she will need a bodyguard herself since they already sent an assassin after her, so she tries to convince it to protect her instead. While she touches it, she finds herself attracted to the robot, strong and hard and cold, and yet with a gentle touch. Just as she is about to give it a new command, it makes a move and caresses her. She didn't expect it, but it unexpectedly feels good. She discovers the robot is definitely "turned on" emotionally, and she finds it strangely appealing. Ends up, the robot is more than capable of making love, and they have a passionate night.
At first she dominates the machine man, giving him new orders in the throws of passion, but eventually, her emotions overcome her and she lets him take charge in bed.
The next day, she awakens to find he is still active and awake, accepting his new programming to be her bodyguard, protector, and lover. She didn't remember programming in the lover part, but she wasn't going to complain. For now, she has to decide what to do about her company. Whoever sent it thinks she's dead, but she has all the important evidence of the coverup and illegal activity still at her desk. How would she get away with showing up to work again?

That is just a start of course, this one would be an ongoing one. I could even throw in some fembots for the guys.

Post by 01364875 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Oh I like in the first one how you have the programmer conceal himself behind the robot to get the girl, that was a good little unexpected twist :3 he should be like some egocentric, miserly man that took advantage of the robot, disregarding the robot had any feelings or psyche at all, and after the girl finds out, she is angry and so is the robot, and they seek revenge on the programmer. But she first takes the robot back to her place to fix him, and the robot being alone with a human female for the first time and she acting so friendly and touching him, his curiosity kicks in and he starts touching her and undressing her in return, yet she decides not to stop his playful banter as she's enjoying it, and then a hot, sensuous night ensues :) I wouldn't necessarily call it sex, since inevitably robots don't have genitals, but moreso very steamy foreplay as he finds various ways to please her. After that they set out for the programmer, but being the miserly con he is he finds ways to counteract them and creates more strife for them, so there could be some violence and action thrown in too :D

I really love the second one though, it's pretty much perfect ♥ I love good sci-fi action thrillers. Some fembots for the guys wouldn't be a bad idea either, ravishing fembot assassins that draw their targets in with their desirable physiques.
And yes, I love the strong, warrior, sturdily built type, prepared to fight but also love and protect, capable of being gentle and showing human emotions and flaws. Appleseed is good ♥

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm

:) Looks like I struck home with those two. I think I'll work on the first one as a short story first, and then buid up a more epic story for the sci fi one. glad you liked them. I'll definitely take your advice into the story making. I'll post them in the story section but link to it in here when I do.
I love getting positive and helpful feedback with my stories :D
Do you have any other ideas?

hyperspace51

Post by hyperspace51 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:07 am

FISH-TANK!!!l You know like a tank, that shoots fish? Nevermind. Random item of the day.
Anyways what if you made it so the programmer is jealous of the girl, and sends bad stuff her way to stop her! And in the end, the programmer is a fembot as well! You like?
By the way, nice idea with the assassins and great job on the story idea so far!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:46 am

Ok, I've started writing out one of the stories.
Are there any names you would like for the characters? Right now, I am calling the girl Jodi, the robot Rob, and the programmer Travis. I am not really all that good at names, so I am always open to alternatives if someone else can think of something.

Also, while I haven't written this into the story yet... I was wondering what your view would be on making Jodi a sleeper (only to be revealed at the end of the second half, this being the first half, that she is a robot herself). I am still not convinced I want to do this, but I was wondering what you'd think of it.

I'll start working on the second story a little later, but I will brain storm on it some more first.

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:00 pm

hyperspace51 wrote:FISH-TANK!!!l You know like a tank, that shoots fish? Nevermind. Random item of the day.
Are you, by any chance, related to Deadpool? 8) :lol:
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

hyperspace51

Post by hyperspace51 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:36 pm

PLEASE MAKE JODI A SLEEPER!!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Post by 01364875 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes that sounds good, the first one feels more like a short story and and the second one could be longer with chapters or whatever, and no problem :D It's nice getting to share my bold fondness for robots without judgment haha

The girl's name is cute, I like Jodi, I think the robot should have a name like Brandt, and the programmer's name is good :)

Hmm I wouldn't mind if you made her a sleeper or what you wanted, but it would defeat the robotXhuman theme going unless you like revealed it at the very end like you said or found some clever way to not fully reveal it. You're doing the writing after all :p

hyperspace51

Post by hyperspace51 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:01 pm

^what she said :P I love your recent works and I know you will make the best story for this genre! I can't wait to read it!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Awesome! I'll get working on it. I am a bit busy IRL, but I will see what I can get done. I'll also make sure to put something in the title to make sure you guys know that it is a female human x robot male, and not a fembot story.
I think I just might have some ideas for Jodi, and the possibility of her being a sleeper. I like to let the audience ponder it, and debate, so I think I will come up with some possibilities. :D ... then again I may be saying too much. :P

Glad you guys have liked what I've written so far. I have some more stories I'm working on, and I'll try to make more for our female fans as well. It is fun to write stories, especially trying to put yourself in someone else's shoes.

Enjoy the site, and I hope you like what I come up with :wink:

Post by 01364875 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:12 am

Okay can't wait :D But take your time, it's understandable if you're busy I am too :p I've been slowly trying to put together a comic and some short stories and they're taking me quite some time haha
But for now I will enjoy the site and explore :D

mariahbot81
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by mariahbot81 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 am

Seems like a good story can't wait to see more.
Unit is ready to serve.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 am

i just arrived today, i made my profile picture :>