Fembot game creation - What would you like to see?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
NukuNookee

Fembot game creation - What would you like to see?

Post by NukuNookee » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:16 pm

What would you like to see in a fembot related game?

Malfunctioning fembot companions you have to repair? Sexual / adult situations? End of the world apocalyptic fembot transformations? (Oh, wait, that's been done, but it can be done again differently. :P)

This thread is for discussions of what you'd like to see, and for game creators to collaborate.

From the Gynoid Conversion thread I wrote:
There are many things that I have learned about coding in Inform and would be glad to help out others with, including combat systems, conversation systems, user interfaces, graphics and multimedia, etc. Sound can be used in game, to add to the environment.

If someone wants to write a story / game treatment, with room layouts, NPC descriptions, item descriptions, and interaction rules, I'd be glad to help with the coding, as time permits. Graphics can be in PNG or JPG format, with PNGs supporting transparency (that's how I do the body status display.) PNGs might support animation, I haven't tried it yet.

Inform can also be used to do console RPG style conversations (menu based), can do sprite type graphics and coordinate based rooms (to make movement more realistic), and can combine coordinate based with the traditional direction based (so you can use directions for outdoors and sprite based interiors, for example).

Transportation systems (rideable items like motorcycles / horses, ride-in vehicles like cars, trains, buses, etc.) and many other things are possible as well.

Inform 7 isn't the only game development platform out there, but I prefer it because I like the language and the IDE, along with the cross platform support (since it generates Z-code/GLULX, the compiled game can be played on Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.)
Gynoid Conversion, how can we make you better today?
Latest version 38 beta here. Alternate site here.

NukuNookee

Multi-user text adventure?

Post by NukuNookee » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Anyone here interested in multi-user text adventure games? I can host a MUD if people want one, and can do some development.

I have the transformation engine used in Gynoid Conversion ported to a MUD already (using the Dead Souls MUDlib, written in LPC), and a stable host to run it on. It's easy to run another copy with a fembot related theme, if anyone is interested.

It may also be used for role-playing between consenting adults, if they so choose.

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:32 pm

I'm on the RPG way, too. The game should provide the set and maybe a general plot, but the PC may do what he/she desires to do. I don't want to put my thoughts into the player/reader. I want to put my thoughts into the game world.

As I've written, I have played with Inform7, too. For fembot stories, replaceable body parts are a ever-recurring thing so I wrote some Inform7 code for a replaceable nose. And because this should be an RPG, the different noses have different features, like something the PC/NPC could equip. I'd like to exercise this further, with even more feature differences and of course all parts of the body. But I like to make a difference to classic RPGs here: They only have stats to make the difference between one equipment to another. I find that boring. Any body part (or equipment) should have special features unique to it.

For example, I made a human nose which notices the most prominent smell in the room, a "standard olfactoric sensor" which is able to tell apart all smells in the room and a "enhanced" one, which is able to tell the possible source of the scent. You get the picture. (These were just my first exercises in Inform7 and are far from ready to release.)

I want to share ideas for body parts and what their special features should be. In the end, we can come up with a full-featured fembot available for making games with it, like the poser dolls are for the graphics freaks.

Next: Inform easily allows to give commands to an NPC. It works the same as with the PC, only the NPC must be persuaded first. That is exactly what many stories here are about.

A random thought: I would go crazy over having some gynoids in my RPG party and hack'n'slay with them. (And leave out any references to KOS-MOS. She's cool, but her storyline isn't.)

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

Enchanter

Post by Enchanter » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

I could be interested in a MUD type game. Actually I just gave one up, because I rarely found much fun in it - the few players who both shared my interests and had writing skills up to the task of making a text-based game fun rarely stuck around long enough to play more than one or two scenes with.

What I would enjoy would be a setting suitable for humans to play with fembots. Maybe a big mansion owned by a guy who invites people over to play with his toys; maybe a cooperatively owned club of some sort; maybe a lab for fembot research that gives its beta testers a whole lot of leeway. Players might play a human or a fembot (or depending on the setting perhaps other types of artificial characters). It should support a variety of different types of fembots, because we like a variety of types: some physically indistinguishable from humans, others chrome or Apple-white; some with remote controls or onboard controls; some restricted to obeying orders while others have some freedom and still others have a basically human level of freedom; some are very reliable while others malfunction almost continuously... basically, whatever people want to play.

But of course, the most important element to such a game is the players. There need to be enough of them, actively interested in compatible ideas, with some writing skill, able to play at some of the same times.

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:15 pm

I like the idea of the repair and maybe even gynoid building.
Also, adult situation/sexual themes and such would be great for playing out fantasies.
I think the story shouldn't evolve around an end of the world theme like the last one, but maybe something else, that encourages gynoids/androids and humans to work together.

It would also be fun if you can play as wither a human, a cyborg, or a robot, and each would have different abilities. Maybe robots don't need to breathe, and cyborgs are strong, or something like that.

I would be willing to collaborate as well for creation of content, but I have never worked on a game like this before, so let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:14 am

At this point, mere brainstorming would be enough. The less elaborated, the better.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:58 am

As I wrote in the other thread, Inform7 is a game programming language suitable for beginners. The source code can be read as english text, so you easily can understand what a given code piece does, and writing in Inform7 is only a little bit more complicated.

If we do a collaborative work, it would be nice if anyone interested could fiddle with the work-in-progress piece. That means test it, change a bit, test it, change back or a little more, test it and so on. I strongly encourage anyone, even you who are not programmers, to dive in a little into the Inform7 development. We could work together far better that way. There is an IDE for Inform7 developing, including an easy-to-understand debugger and hypertext help on inform syntax, grammar and many many receipes, available for MS-Windows, Linux, MacOS-X. Please see http://inform7.com/download/.

Next thing is the common archive. We could post code snippets here but after some time this gets messy (+ the board software doesn't support tabs, which are a syntax element in Inform7). I suggest using a git archive for working together. It's easy to clone/keep up to date and doesn't put much work to people who just want to try the WIP privately.

dark

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:24 am

dele
Last edited by Deep Blue on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 am

I'd be glad to give it a try.
I just downloaded and installed the program, although I'm sure sure what to do with it just yet so I'll hang onto it for now.
I'm not sure where to start, except with brainstorming basic ideas about the world and story and such.

I think this should be a complete sci-fi world, with cyborgs, robots, humans, gynoids/androids, futuristic transportation (teleporting?), etc.
We need to establish where the user starts, what their purpose is, and give them some small goals to start.
Is it possible to have each "race" start in a different location?

As for the races, as I suggested before, humans, cyborgs, androids/gynoids, and anything else sci-fi you can come up with (aliens?).
I think each race should have a bonus, something that balances each one out. Like the ability to change body parts, or get into certain places, or have different physical attributes (like strength and intelligence, etc), or something like that.
I have lots of ideas for story lines, and we should have lots of side stories, and also lots of content and room for users to create their own stories and the like.
I would also love for adult actions and situations to be throughout the game.
Not sure if we should allow users to do with with each other, but I suppose there is nothing wrong with it as long as we are responsible in the way we execute those commands (like each has to be willing and accept the actions done to them).
I also like the idea of buying your own robot for personal use, sort of a personal npc you can interact with, upgrade parts of, and bring with you places. Maybe you can upgrade how smart it is, which allows you to give it commands, or preset commands so it will act on its own how you programmed it to. You could even include personality options if you want.

Give me an idea of what we all want to start brainstorming on, and/or working on things with inform7.

This sounds exciting, and I hope this will work out.

NukuNookee

Post by NukuNookee » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:31 am

Inform is mainly for single user games, to be run on the local computer. Inform supports a variety of interfaces, along with graphics and sound. There is an online multi-user system for Inform called Guncho, but it's limited to text only, and is not very user friendly compared to a MUD.

For those interested in Inform, the latest version of Gynoid Conversion is available in source form to download here: http://gynoid.game-host.org/sources/Gyn ... inform.rar

Source code for older versions and my other game "The Lust Wars" is also available here: http://gynoid.game-host.org/sources/ Note: The older code was developed on a previous version of Inform 7 and may not work on the latest version.

Also note: There are a number of extensions that have to be copied to your "Documents/Inform/Extensions" folder, and they have to be in folders by author name (which they already are.) Also, Gynoid Conversion is very CPU intensive, so for speed be sure to go into the preferences menu and change the interpreter from Glulxe to Git.

My code probably isn't the best or most efficient, but it works. :)

For multi-user, I'll have to set up a MUD, and then people can create accounts. The MUD will be text based, and will have an RPG style environment with some basic adventuring areas to start, along with some NPCs, shops, etc.

NPC party members will be possible on the MUD, along with player interaction. The MUD can be used as a chat room system, where people can have privacy to do what they will. :)

The MUD system I'd use supports multiple races, and it is possible for them to have unique body layouts (tentacles, blobs, centaurs, insects, etc.) Prehensile tails are supported too. Androids and cyborgs are a few of the built-in races in Dead Souls (the MUD lib I'd use), and others can be added.

The MUD is written in a C like language called LPC, though there are built-in tools to help non-coders create simple rooms / objects / NPCs.

I have a MUD (Flexible Infection MUD) set up for the TF Games Site crowd over at gynoid.game-host.org port 1619, there are some instructions for connecting at http://gynoid.game-host.org/

I can set up a separate instance of the MUD for the Fembot fans, or the Fembot fans can have their own areas on the Flexible Infection MUD, either is fine with me. Separation might be best, since I'm pretty sure some here wouldn't be big on the furry/TG crowd that would be interested in FI MUD.

If the group here wants a separate MUD, what name would you like for the MUD?

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 pm

Just to give you an idea what is "inside" Inform7, try this code:

Code: Select all

"Fun House" by "dark"

The Hall is a room. "The mansion's hall is wide and painted in bright white. There doesn't seem to be illumination, the bright of day floods the room through some lightwells at the ceiling. Various pedestals populate the floor, on each of them another seemingly random thing."

Pedestal-1 is a supporter in the hall. The description is "A sleek pedestal made from white marble, with a top in the size of a hand.". The printed name of Pedestal-1 is "a sleek pedestal".
Pedestal-1 is fixed in place.

The watch is a thing on pedestal-1. The description is "It seems to be a digital watch from the early ages of the technology, but there is no time display. Maybe it is broken?"

Pedestal-2 is a supporter in the hall. The description is "A very large, short pedestal made from stainless steel". The printed name of Pedestal-2 is "a short pedestal". Pedestal-2 is fixed in place.

The Pachinko machine is a supporter on pedestal-2. The description is "A one-armed bandit, asian style".
Instead of taking the pachinko machine:
[tab]say "That damn thing is far too heavy to lift".
Please replace the [tab] by a real tab keypress.
Once you started the simulation, the PC can look, look at various things, take the watch, drop it, put in onto the machine and try various things which are not explictely implement and will generate a "nah" from within the Inform7 standard library responses.

dark

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 pm

I understand the idea but must say the whole Inform thing is about text. Pictures may be used for illustration but the main thing is entering commands and reading the result.

If you are happy with this, we would be happy if you join us.

dark

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:17 pm

gynoneko wrote: I think this should be a complete sci-fi world, with cyborgs, robots, humans, gynoids/androids, futuristic transportation (teleporting?), etc.
We need to establish where the user starts, what their purpose is, and give them some small goals to start.
Sure. I'd say, start with a small simulation and make it larger and larger.
Is it possible to have each "race" start in a different location?
There are no implicit rules for this. Inform7 is an authoring system which gives you a language to define it yourself. It implements the parser and some common concepts, like "things", containers, supporters, NPCs, time, scenes etc etc. And there are various extensions for a lot of purposes, so we don't have to code the game logic all by ourselves.

As for the races, as I suggested before, humans, cyborgs, androids/gynoids, and anything else sci-fi you can come up with (aliens?).
I think each race should have a bonus, something that balances each one out. Like the ability to change body parts, or get into certain places, or have different physical attributes (like strength and intelligence, etc), or something like that.
Then we're back at a stats-based game. I don't like the idea too much. When I play an old-school RPG, the party gets new equipment once in a while. But nearly all the times, it's just a new name and some points here or there. That's not too interesting to me.

So basically, I'm favouring to have stats only for things that are a number in real-life, too. E.g. bullet supplies or battery power. For all other properties, all the equipment should be unique in a certain way. Just like it is in a classical adventure. I don't know yet if this mixture gives a reasonable gameplay, but at least I want to try.
I have lots of ideas for story lines, and we should have lots of side stories, and also lots of content and room for users to create their own stories and the like.
Just boast them out here. ^.^;

I would also love for adult actions and situations to be throughout the game.
Not sure if we should allow users to do with with each other, but I suppose there is nothing wrong with it as long as we are responsible in the way we execute those commands (like each has to be willing and accept the actions done to them).
The biggest problem with this is it shouldn't repeat itself. Even sex gets boring if it's the same all the way. If there are a lot of possible couples (or more), it's not feasible to code all the scenes by hand. So the AI controlling the NPC has to decide which way it likes to go. So all characters in the game should be unique in a way, even the assembly-line-born.

I also like the idea of buying your own robot for personal use, sort of a personal npc you can interact with, upgrade parts of, and bring with you places.
The idea of having a player party instead of a single player character is most intriguing. As this is a common concept in RPGs, only a very few adventures implement it. I'd really like to have a fusion of both worlds here.
Maybe you can upgrade how smart it is, which allows you to give it commands, or preset commands so it will act on its own how you programmed it to. You could even include personality options if you want.
Yes. When it comes to cleverness, it becomes clear that stats are no good. The cleverness of the PC should be the cleverness of the player. The cleverness of the NPCs should be decided by how they act.

dark

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Ok. So can Inform7 work online as an MUD? Or do we have to use Guncho or something else?

I will leave this technical stuff up to you guys.

I think that it would be nice to start up a new one, with some content from other games, but with its own stories and characters and what not.
I don't think we need pictures, but it might be a nice option.

As for a name, I think it would depend on what we decide to build the work around. We could make it a generic name, like Fembot Central, or something. It could even be an official/unofficial FC MUD.

NukuNookee

Post by NukuNookee » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

gynoneko wrote:Ok. So can Inform7 work online as an MUD? Or do we have to use Guncho or something else?

I think that it would be nice to start up a new one, with some content from other games, but with its own stories and characters and what not.

As for a name, I think it would depend on what we decide to build the work around. We could make it a generic name, like Fembot Central, or something. It could even be an official/unofficial FC MUD.
For Guncho to work, you'd have to re-invent many of the things that makes a MUD function properly in multi-player, it's not worth it IMHO.

Guncho is an Inform interpreter that takes Inform source code and runs it multi-player. It's not really a good way to do it, and it also wouldn't be under our control (Guncho is not open source, and you have to run your games on their servers, though they're free, they are resource limited.)

A MUD would be better, and I have packaged up the MUD for Windows users to run a local, off-line copy for development use. MUD programming is harder to learn, but much more capable.

Of course, for most creators, it would be a matter of creating rooms / NPCs / objects, which can be done simply without learning the programming side, using some built in tools.

Dead Souls would be my first choice, http://dead-souls.net/ , as it's very full featured and modern, as MUDs go. It's also well documented, there's a lot of tutorial / FAQ information on the Dead Souls website.

Whose permission would we need to make it the Fembot Central MUD? I wouldn't want to step on any toes over the name. :)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 pm

NukuNookee wrote:
gynoneko wrote:Ok. So can Inform7 work online as an MUD? Or do we have to use Guncho or something else?

For Guncho to work, you'd have to re-invent many of the things that makes a MUD function properly in multi-player, it's not worth it IMHO.

Guncho is an Inform interpreter that takes Inform source code and runs it multi-player. It's not really a good way to do it, and it also wouldn't be under our control (Guncho is not open source, and you have to run your games on their servers, though they're free, they are resource limited.)

A MUD would be better, and I have packaged up the MUD for Windows users to run a local, off-line copy for development use. MUD programming is harder to learn, but much more capable.

Of course, for most creators, it would be a matter of creating rooms / NPCs / objects, which can be done simply without learning the programming side, using some built in tools.

Dead Souls would be my first choice, http://dead-souls.net/ , as it's very full featured and modern, as MUDs go. It's also well documented, there's a lot of tutorial / FAQ information on the Dead Souls website.

Whose permission would we need to make it the Fembot Central MUD? I wouldn't want to step on any toes over the name. :)
I think Robotman should be able to answer that.
It might not be possible to do this though, so we might want to also consider something else.

If you need any specific ideas or whatnot, just ask and I'll be glad to chip in.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:22 pm

I get the impression I'm alone again. Well. -_-.

dark

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:47 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:I get the impression I'm alone again. Well. -_-.

dark
Why say that? I am trying to get a hold of the ideas you are saying.
I am just throwing out ideas I think will work, but I am never sure what will work technically and what won't.

I think we need to organize this a bit better. First, we need to know what program we will use to build the game. Since it is a MUD, it doesn't need graphics, so we don't need to find something that does. And since we want it to be a MUD with online capability, we need to make sure the program supports that. We also need to figure out which program works best for what people already have and/or know.

Besides that, we need a basic theme for the world. We have established the sci-fi and whatnot, but what else?
We could place this in a city on mars, to keep with the scifi theme. Or perhaps keep it in an unspecified location, but some place you have to explore either way. We would need to figure out things like the government, if there is a conflict in the world and what it is, and so on.
I like the idea of choosing a "race", but if it doesn't work, we can keep it generic. But I like the option of being either a human or a robot, at least for role play purposes if nothing else.

As for sex, I am willing to work on that, even if it is a lot of work. There are lots of ways to keep it interesting, and you'd be surprised how many times people actually go back to the same event if they liked it the first time. I know, cause I wrote up a very popular sexy chatbot, called Kiyana, on Personality Forge. If you look at personalityforge.com, and look at the most popular bots, she is number 1. I read a lot of the interactions she has with people, to help better develop her, and people do like to do the same thing many times. NOT THAT we want to force them too. Variety is key! I agree. But I think we have to leave things open so people can explore the different options, and add more as we go.

And yes, start small, and build on it. It has to have some of the features right off so people have a reason to play, but you always want to build on it to make it bigger and better.

I am totally behind you guys on this!

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:11 pm

I don't know why NukuNookee introduced MUDs into the thread but he should explain his idea behind it. As said, by default e.g. Inform is *not* made for designing MUDs as by default, there is only one PC.

I was thinking about a mix of classical adventure and classical RPG with a fembot theme. That's something I dare to implement.

dark

NukuNookee

Post by NukuNookee » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:10 pm

I brought up the MUD because some like the multiplayer capabilities, for role play and for group / party play. I know that Inform is not designed for MUDs, and only mentioned Guncho to preempt any "Well, there is Guncho" from popping up. :) I've played around with Guncho, in fact there's a port of Gynoid Conversion I uploaded there a few months ago, but it used so much CPU that it frequently was killed if there were more than a couple players online.

The MUD in no way prevents development of a stand alone game, or games, in Inform. I will help as possible in each, and will create content for each, but I will not be the primary content creator... I don't have the time nor the ability to write, implement, debug and manage that many different storylines in the times people would want. I do have the time to admin the MUD, and provide coding help, especially for any tricky work that needs done.

Dead Souls implements a "Stargate" system to transport between worlds, so there is no reason that SciFi and Fantasy realms can't co-exist. The MUD can be a collection of games / areas / quests to experience, with a common character to play through them all with. Or, if you want, you can create multiple characters.

I also have ported the "infection" TF engine to Dead Souls, and some experience in setting it up and running it. I've adminned MUDs in the past, so I know some of the potholes to watch out for.

I also will not admin the MUD alone. Others will be given creator access to make / manage their own areas, and I'll spread out administration duties as well. People will be allowed to have multiple player characters (to be difference races / genders, etc.) and a single admin character. If abuse starts to be a problem, I will implement limits on how many characters a single person can be logged in as at once.

I will, initially, be the only one that can make changes to the core MUD library, as it affects ALL areas, and any major bugs there can affect the entire game.

I'll drop a note to Robotman about using the Fembot Central name, and I might set up a temporary MUD tonight. I'll probably use "GynoidMUD" as the temporary name. Who knows... it might end up being permanent, as I like the sound of it too.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:59 pm

sorry i haven't read everything yet, but i will do it bit by bit xD

I know nothing about coding , programming. But maybe i can help with some designs and PNG stuff.

in the other hand it would be intersting (for me at least) to see my Miaka at a chatbot, or as a cameo in a game :P hihihihi

yeah it cool. People really should join/ team up and make something awesome!

why i'm saying that? because i think that many people had the same thoughts like me (or before me long time ago).
I played so many games and watched so many movies with fembots
but everytime i always have a feeling that something is missing or it could be done better.

Like in Xenosaga 3
I never played it but watched the whole game in a "let's play" on youtube.
And i miss the POV from Kos-Mos from Xenosaga 1
also part 3 of Xenosaga dissapointed me somehow, it sounds mean, but
in the video sequnces where KOS-MOS get beat up by T-elos, i really wished that i could see more of Kos-Mos inner body or more scenes where I could see the damages more clearly....

I'm sorry that i got a bit side-tracked ^^;
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Complete obedience
Complete control (can be by remote or autopilot)
And fully customizable androids. That is what I would like to see in a game.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

NukuNookee

Post by NukuNookee » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Yosuke wrote:Complete obedience
Complete control (can be by remote or autopilot)
And fully customizable androids. That is what I would like to see in a game.
Complete control is interesting... in Inform 7, you can change the viewpoint character. So, you could "become" the fembot, and certain actions could be locked out while in fembot mode... of course, restrictions are meant to be bypassed. :D

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:28 pm

That does sound interesting :D.

I think Ghost in the Shell was the series that got me into the remote and full control thing. There's nothing more exciting then hijacking someones mind hahaha. ... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 pm

NukuNookee wrote: The MUD in no way prevents development of a stand alone game, or games, in Inform. I will help as possible in each, and will create content for each, but I will not be the primary content creator... I don't have the time nor the ability to write, implement, debug and manage that many different storylines in the times people would want.
I'd hoped to enable all the contributors to fiddle themselves through Inform and help the non-programmers in the team around the tricky parts. I feel able to do that. It's not that hard to make something useful in Inform once you get past the initial frustration.

I do have the time to admin the MUD, and provide coding help, especially for any tricky work that needs done.
Understood. Your priority is the MUD. Perfectly okay for me, too.

dark